Retsym

Mar 2, 2022
WideLogo.png
Pictures:
SCREEN1.png SCREEN5.png SCREEN2.png
SCREEN4.png SCREEN3.png 0am5_U.jpg
slightly_wider_logo.png 9A6OlL.png HVYVyM.jpg VXg+JS.png

The Bodyguard - Wasteland

An adult dilemma card novel set in the Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland in which you take control of a duo, which is set to travel the post-nuclear wasteland and pay back a large sum of money to a notorious wasteland mob-boss.

Guide Clara & Dan trough the wasteland, while chasing the narrative, you may encounter different people, fight off bandits, search through ruins and old-world wrecks in an attempt to survive exhaustion, starvation, sanity and health while working hard in order to get your debt paid on time.

It's a short and run-based game, with a lot of sexual content, and hopefully, long & worthwhile build-ups.

The game contains 6 different endings, reaching each and every ending depends on the decisions you have made along the way.

Noteworthy Points

• Short Runs, in which you may end up in different situations and with different endings.
  • Survival Mechanics - You will have to take care of yourself throughout the wasteland.
  • The game features 6 different endings which depend on what the player sets its focus on.
  • Card-Novel, in which, like with the mechanics of Tinder, you choose one of two options at a time.

Try the game for free (Without animations):

or play the Full Game here:

I wanted to know what you think about it, what you would like to see in future / similar games ?
and am here and available to answer any questions on a daily basis. (Hopefully!)

Have a good one!

DrGreg

Oct 26, 2021
id love to see a future open world game with a male protagonist having sex with milfs similar to desperate days maybe it can be a game you update over time i love your games i just think theyre a bit short and always want a bit more but maybe im just greedy haha

COMINOGOD

Mar 8, 2021
Good game, you are very good writing "linear" events, your games aren't open world (Desperate days maybe but It doesn't feel like one?), but you introduce a lot of concepts, different events (I honestly would like to see more), and the writing is good, not like other games where you bring a spoon to a widow who lost his husband yesterday and then they start fucking lol, and your protagonist are enjoyable.
And you write the son-mom romance like nobody else, maybe another game like Housewife but with more scenes, events,
more focused on the mother and son?, maybe as the son or as the mother (like Anna). Housewife was a love letter for many people, even myself :) Good luck

Reactions: Retsym
Aug 8, 2018
Worst game he's released icl, the card flipping navigation is sooo annoying and is there any save system in the game, I hate having to restart from the start after the bandits kill me for the 4th time in a row. The concept seems really cool though, i hope he remakes this game in the future by using the same game system as his other games (recently divorced, housewife, etc).

ocin85

Jun 1, 2021
Impossible to unlock blackmail end. I follow tips (pub, drink brag cap..) but nothing. End with Dan let Clara alone.
And the DV reputation and drugs perks dont up.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠛⢉⢉⠉⠉⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠠⡰⣕⣗⣷⣧⣀⣅⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⣠⣳⣟⣿⣿⣷⣿⡿⣜⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠄⣳⢷⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣝⠖⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠄⢢⡹⣿⢷⣯⢿⢷⡫⣗⠍⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⡏⢀⢄⠤⣁⠋⠿⣗⣟⡯⡏⢎⠁⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⠄⢔⢕⣯⣿⣿⡲⡤⡄⡤⠄⡀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿