VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Bodyguard[v0.1] [Clubxxxgames]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

carlos81

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Hi players,

Try also other options in the game, there is not only a bj scnene ;)
Yes, she is looking like DMD character, but it is planned to create more female characters and not with only cow boobs.

As mentioned before, it´s only a start up of a game and the render times are taking so long to implement on top of that. I will work with high pressure for more scenes, better animations etc. Promise!

Got another DL link aside from googledrive, I prefer MEGA since I have the slowest Internet in all of SEA at least mega has an app on the PC that could continue downloading.
Thanks for your feedback. Mega is also planned by end of this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: baka and UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Hi players,

Try also other options in the game, there is not only a bj scnene ;)
Yes, she is looking like DMD character, but it is planned to create more female characters and not with only cow boobs.

As mentioned before, it´s only a start up of a game and the render times are taking so long to implement on top of that. I will work with high pressure for more scenes, better animations etc. Promise!
Thank you, I've found another scene. It makes more sense than the BJ.

@carlos81 you should contact a staff member for the Gamer Developer tag. Is very nice to see you here. The game has potential. Waiting for next updates.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Got another DL link aside from googledrive, I prefer MEGA since I have the slowest Internet in all of SEA at least mega has an app on the PC that could continue downloading.
You rang?

OP Updated :p

carlos81

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Thank you UncleVT, I really appreciate your feedback. I´m brandnew to game development. Need more experience and then will focus on enhancements. I will contact one of the staff members.
Cheerz!

Reactions: UncleVT

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
I tried to DL from MEGA and VOID, but it keeps saying that the archive is corrupted... any leads?

carlos81

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Why making a menu when there's only one choice to click on? And it's not like you can choose to not do a thing, there's litteraly no other option then to click on the only button, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!! Is it written by the grandson of the monty python : is it gonna be coffee or coffee sir?
Anyway, the dating my daughter of the man of the house has the creepiest smile as possible, grrrrr.

Well, 5 mns gameplay with one useless animation ( a car is moving ) and i'm sure Steven Seagal is approuving this prologue.

Cya for the next round .
Thanks for sharing your feedback. Did you really try other options? :)

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I finished the Prologue i must say the game has some potencial. Looking forward for next update

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Yeah, promising game. Way too short for my liking... should have been more content just to sample the game mechanics, but not bad all around. Hope there is a good story, some renders are freaking, like the one in the car with Ashley smiling, but honestly it's not just this game, I've seen it in others too, guess making chars smile is hard... Can't wait for an update, tho.

P.S. Hopefully the links would work next time :) Not showing error in archived file :D

carlos81

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
There are additional options in the office with the client and his assistant and later at the college.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
There are additional options in the office with the client and his assistant and later at the college.
I know.
Ok we got on the wrong foot here, first of all, thank you for game and sharing it with us.
It takes time and you must be passionate about it and for that you got my respect.
I've been sarcastic earlier and it might sound a bit rude and harsch but please i merely pointed out what felt for me a non sense. Please to not feel offended and take my remarks as a "possible" way to improve, you know when i don't give a shit about a game coz i found it so bad and don't even take a mns to write anything, i'll pass and quit.

Then, yes there's a few things that seemed not so good to me but i know it is a very young project and the general idea is interesting so, even if you feel i'm insensitive and too harsh, it might be usefull.
I don't have the truth, it is only one person point of view and it is your game. It's all up to you and no one else !
Best regards

Aug 13, 2017
Thank you UncleVT, I really appreciate your feedback. I´m brandnew to game development. Need more experience and then will focus on enhancements. I will contact one of the staff members.
Cheerz!
give you a quick piece of advice if you are still struggling with animations then it'd be better and faster to have a few well set up singles in a session with the text to suit than one animation that barely works those can be added later as you get more comfortable with making them. the singles route also helps with knowing natural positioning plus cam angles.

PS: the pic with her makeup all smeared was reversed the center should have no lipstick and the outsides of her lips still look done even if you intended to make it a cum shot dripping the color is in the wrong place. all the lipstick should be a ring around his dick.

Aug 13, 2017
Well i waited for a white rabbit to follow but after 25 mns i thought i better click on the "crucial" non-option.

View attachment 28727
I have to agree about lack of choices but as many games do the non choices if the dev is in fact following a plan are just placeholders for more options. I think my objection to that pic is more the stance of the MC even if he was the totally uptight type. standing like you have to force out a fart or die seems a bit unlikely for anyone who'd be hired by any one much less women expecting to be protected.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote