README The Bloo Guide [2020-10-13]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

frostysh

Jul 31, 2018
Does my understanding of current "Unity" computer program commercial use is right?

— It is free for commercial use before the profit for selling your Unity game exceeded 100 000$ USD.

But if the game will gather not 100 000$ but 100$ USD and Unity will say your game is doing wrong our license, I mean who checking and how about how many peoples bought the game?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
I visited a site that lets you play some games online, RPGM MV and Unity i think. It had Karryn's Prison and Adorevia among other things. I forgot to bookmark it and its name. Doesn't seem to be on the list, though i think i found it here. Anyone know what site i'm talking about?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I visited a site that lets you play some games online, RPGM MV and Unity i think. It had Karryn's Prison and Adorevia among other things. I forgot to bookmark it and its name. Doesn't seem to be on the list, though i think i found it here. Anyone know what site i'm talking about?
Perhaps it was Gamecore. I just looked on there and it has both of the games you mentioned:

Gamecore:

Reactions: eosar

KRL.

Aug 18, 2017
are there any new sites that haven't been mentioned here ? it seems like a while since anyone suggested one.

Reactions: BirdFlu

Luvcock

Apr 7, 2021
If you have information to add, please leave a comment to the point with URL, name and why you think it should be in the list. I'll consider it, and i may add it.

STAFF, please don't add stuff to the list directly, you can edit orthographic mistakes or dead links.

Itch.io ?

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes