VN Ren'Py The Beautiful Game [Ch. 1 v0.6.2] [Daggum]

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
About to play this VN for first time. One comment, you really wouldn't get big ass/big tits with female footballers irl ;)
They're not that common, but Alisha Lehmann is a great example that they do exist, at least in the booty department. There are probably more examples, but she's the first one that came to mind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
On Jasmine:

You'll be fine. She is not playing with the MC. Playing implies intent. Things suddenly got real and she panicked. Why? Because she cares. She cares a lot about MC. Jasmine is a complex character but the one thing you always can rely on is she will have his back. Just remember she feels conflicted because of her past friendship with MC's mother. That conflict alone means she has morals and cares about feelings and boundaries. Love can conquer all but given the setup here it can be a bit of a rocky road until certain things get cleared up. And yes, I deliberately used the word love. That's as far as I'll go with this mini spoiler.

On the big ass / big tits, haha a few of us were joking that Priya - who is not a footballer - would make a sweet ice hockey goalie.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
On Jasmine:

You'll be fine. She is not playing with the MC. Playing implies intent. Things suddenly got real and she panicked. Why? Because she cares. She cares a lot about MC. Jasmine is a complex character but the one thing you always can rely on is she will have his back. Just remember she feels conflicted because of her past friendship with MC's mother. That conflict alone means she has morals and cares about feelings and boundaries. Love can conquer all but given the setup here it can be a bit of a rocky road until certain things get cleared up. And yes, I deliberately used the word love. That's as far as I'll go with this mini spoiler.

On the big ass / big tits, haha a few of us were joking that Priya - who is not a footballer - would make a sweet ice hockey goalie.
Dude I love Jasmine she is my favourite LI. The other girls are beautiful too but Jasmine is really amazing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daggum Games

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Poll opened! Let's see if people prefer Japanese or Swedish girls... ;)

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes