EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
sut1DvK.png

Overview:
A family of five (Son, Older Sister, Younger Sister, Mom and Dad) have just moved to a new town to start a new life. The player stumbles upon an ancient artifact. Accidentally infusing himself with it, and unleashes monsters into a world between worlds. These beings will stop at nothing to destroy the artifact’s host to gain entry into the real world. This artifact has uncontrollable powers, but feeds off of sexual energy to survive. The player will need to feed onto his own desires to prevent the artifact from killing it’s host and bringing terrible monster’s into this world. These powers may provide scenes with invisibility, instantly making people horny, Increase Penis Size, etc. Body-switching? The player will still need to find natural ways to get into his family’s pants.​

Developer: - -
Censored: No
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Version: 1.0b
Other parts: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Compressed

Extras:

AuntDP_1.png AuntDP_16.png AuntDPA1_16.jpg LSCowgirl_17.png Photoshoot_2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I was barely done with Part 1. Will have to check this out.

Any reason the Genre is behind spoiler tags?

Reactions: osmantan

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Don't like that he's continued developing the cousin, especially having him involved with the Aunt (even if it's just attempt haven't played through yet). I have never once gone back to the cousin scenes and thought these were nice. If he wanted to do some DP, that's fine; but then he shouldn't have made the cousin creepy af.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
EDIT (Whole thing): For those of you who didn't get the message... don't try to use part 1's saves. If you do, it'll just bug out to shit. Instead, start a "new" game, it'll continue the story where part 1 left off and not start an actual new game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Axer Hell
Aug 7, 2016
i played both parts and why this have so small of "supernatural" things? this have only 4-5 scenes with use some artefact power its such waste of potential its just incest story disguising story with superpowers

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's ok, but really loses a lot without the initial version and its quests. Which is too bad, I definitely wanted more with the cousin in her cheerleading outfit.

Reactions: Dictateur

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
not a fan of mm/f
Isn't mm/f, it's m/f/m.

Anyway, thanks God I didn't deleted the part one... there are a lot cool scenes there, can't wait for more part two updates, but this will affect "Incest in Paradise"? in theory both families will be in that game.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes