Ren'Py Abandoned The Architect [v1.0] [Creiz]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
This has a lot of potential. I like the models because they're different. The only thing that bothered me was the wall of text in the beginning asking for money. Hopefully there will be more updates and I will consider supporting it there is.
Of course there will be more updates. I have a couple dozen people who already bought it. I have to finish the game, now, it's yes or yes. For them, first, and for my reputation on here second.

Reactions: fbass

fbass

May 18, 2017
Of course there will be more updates. I have a couple dozen people who already bought it. I have to finish the game, now, it's yes or yes. For them, first, and for my reputation on here second.
Very good to know, thank you. Pay no mind to the non constructive comments here, do your thing.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
The question i ask myself is Do i give this Dev my hard earned Cash Or give it to Someone like (Beggar of Net) for instance!!! With Multiple hours of gameplay.. Put some meat in the pie & not just the crust? " I ❤ Pie :winkytongue:"

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Support the one you believe in. Everyone deserves it. Many of the devs are working hard to bring games for all of us to enjoy. If one game grabs your attention more than the others, then you should support that one.

I'm raising funds so I can keep my setup. I'm targeting generous souls with a bit of extra income to send me a couple bucks once.

If your money is tight, but still wish to support a dev, then give it to the one who is making the game that caters to you the most, especially if that dev doesn't have many patrons.

This is not a competition.

We're all here to make the best games we can with the tools available to us at any given time. Unfortunately, living costs money, so the more devs you support, the more games you can enjoy and the quality is higher, that's simply how it works.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Support the one you believe in. Everyone deserves it. Many of the devs are working hard to bring games for all of us to enjoy. If one game grabs your attention more than the others, then you should support that one.

I'm raising funds so I can keep my setup. I'm targeting generous souls with a bit of extra income to send me a couple bucks once.

If your money is tight, but still wish to support a dev, then give it to the one who is making the game that caters to you the most, especially if that dev doesn't have many patrons.

This is not a competition.

We're all here to make the best games we can with the tools available to us at any given time. Unfortunately, living costs money, so the more devs you support, the more games you can enjoy and the quality is higher, that's simply how it works.
that true.
i know they are some dev who think its just a competition or a way to get easy money.
but imho the best devs are the ones who do that by pleasure and not for be popular or rich quickly. Thoses sadly give a bad reputation to others devs.

just my opinion

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
...Which is pretty much fact. Keep in mind, though, that everyone has different situations. There will always be profiteers in all places. Unfortunately it's pretty hard to differentiate them from those who come to stay. Like me, for example. While I think I'm doing all right for a brand new guy to all of this, I have a hard time gaining trust. I just need to keep working hard and eventually I'll rise. That's the plan, anyways. I should have known about here sooner, though. But oh well, life don't work like that, lol.

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
liked the animation, doe eyed girls were kinda cute robotic talking between scenes was a little weird

Bubba56

Jan 1, 2018
The guy looks almost normal gobbo male but the females all have heads and facial features of a Bratz-doll... Ehhh... Interesting style choice. Not that it matters to me, I'm not into NTR.

Gato

May 30, 2017
Looks promising, sent a bit more than the asking price. Here's hoping Donna is an outright bitch in her dominating route

Reactions: Creiz

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
here a little tip for your futur games.
dont stuck players with someone specific. i mean, allow players to give the dude the name they want. its always a good point to have the choice to give whatever name to the char we control. some peoples ( like me) very like when you can immerse yourself a bit in a game.

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
i think this games has potential, though I'd like to see more than just this demo. I'm not gonna harp on the Dev for anything, guy has money issues, needs to move - at least he was upfront and honest about it.

Reactions: Creiz and fbass

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
...Which is pretty much fact. Keep in mind, though, that everyone has different situations. There will always be profiteers in all places. Unfortunately it's pretty hard to differentiate them from those who come to stay. Like me, for example. While I think I'm doing all right for a brand new guy to all of this, I have a hard time gaining trust. I just need to keep working hard and eventually I'll rise. That's the plan, anyways. I should have known about here sooner, though. But oh well, life don't work like that, lol.
I like your attitude, so I will definitely check out your game. So nothing to add game-wise yet (since I am only just about to download it), but having seen some devs burned hard on here for having a shit attitude to their critiques, I find your attitude refreshing and encouraging... Cheers mate!

Reactions: Creiz

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
here a little tip for your futur games.
dont stuck players with someone specific. i mean, allow players to give the dude the name they want. its always a good point to have the choice to give whatever name to the char we control. some peoples ( like me) very like when you can immerse yourself a bit in a game.
Well, I thought of that but decided against it because this is James story. But honestly it doesn’t really matter in this story, so allright, I’ll add it.
why do all the women look like sexdolls?
because they arex'D:FeelsGoodMan:

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
FD1ECFFF-0772-45EF-8D3D-25D6D8A336A5.jpeg 3401AC2D-4812-4F19-B174-BF101B714A7D.jpeg Hey guys. Small update. I finally moved here today. It’s worse than my wildest nightmares. The connection here is from 2006(!), 0.25mbps. Mom never updated her service and of course the provider won’t. I have sold my computer, too, I had to come here fast and well, I’m glad I did. Not selling the PC, that’s hurting me, I’m talking about the coming here. Holy shit it’s a fuckfest. But that’s another story for another day.

I’m going to stop begging for money, now. Since the why I needed it fast had come to pass. I’m going to go the normal Patreon route as soon as I can and let you decide to support or not.

The situation is this: I have no pc, extremely shitty internet, family troubles up the neck. Good news, I should be getting a bit of dough in a couple weeks, 3 max. With that, I can start the process of opening a local bank account, buy a decent laptop(i hope), get comfortable, if you will.

So the Architect release date is bumped to April 2019, instead of December 2018. I still don’t know if I will keep the optional buy in for the routes or scrap all that and make it with the original 4 planned, keep it on itch, have the buyers receive the new version and release the last version free on each update or move the whole thing to Patreon. I’m asking for your suggestions, here.

So basically I should drop an update to the game mid november but don’t expect animations. I’m going to focus on the expressions and add a bit of meat to the story.

Just wanted to make a heads up so you all know what exactly is going on.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes