Ren'Py Abandoned The Architect [v1.0] [Creiz]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Agreed, they are not bad, it's the guy the one out of place, ruining the "style".

On a side note, the "trick" of calling the first proof-of-concept/alpha/demo as v1.0, instead of v0.1 (or v0.01, which should probably be the case, here), is getting really old now. And annoying.
I know: the fear that no one will even try to download it, if you put 0.01, is strong. On the other hand, if I download a v1.0 and then I realize the developer tricked me with a 0.01, well, I feel scammed. With all the consequences of the case.

(And I hope no one thinks to sell me the story that a dev doesn't know what a v1.0 is supposed to be. I'm pretty sure that when he buy tools, programs, applications and what not, he expects something pretty solid for a v1.0).
Shit, you're right. I forgot about that. Damn it. I'll change it in the next update.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
this before the walkthrough was clear and before there as a NTR tag i hope you understand where im coming from last time i played Babysitter is was probably last year
I do and your right before the walkthrough it was entirely possible to have chris with either robert or silver but now it has changed it is entirely possible to avoid ntr with either man. Don't get e wrong i do not like ntr but i don't hate it either i would just prefer not to play it if possible. That is why i like babysitter and even tyrant yes both games have ntr but in both games you can avoid it. If a game has ntr but also a way to avoid it then i will play i just do not like forced ntr where no matter what i do or what choices i make the mc still gets cucked

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
@King Monkey Mon and @thunderrob - Quit going off topic! Stop talking about babysitters. This is the Architect.

About the models, you need to know that everyone's "scale" or tolerance of Uncanny Valley is very different. For example, some people order sex dolls that look like the models in this game because the "standard" ones freak them out because they are very realistic. But to some people, even these models with anime influences trigger Uncanny Valley so any somewhat realistic model you make is literally a shot in the dark. It will trigger someone's Uncanney Valley. It's usually the eyes that freak people out when they are close to realistic in appearance - they look lifeless but lifelike like dead body. Similar revulsion when your Uncanny Valley is triggered.
I'll download this, whip it out, and see what happens.
@Creiz The NTR is unavoidable, right?
Are the paths like this??
1- You can go along with the NTR and be dom/sub.
2- You can freak out about NTR like some people here then cry in a corner like a bitch and do nothing.
3- You can try to fight for her after the NTR event and get her back.
4- You can dump her after the NTR and get revenge or get a trap. Maybe both?

Reactions: Baka! and Creiz

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
MC looks like Joe Walsh just as the excessive cocaine use took total control.
  • Spot on. Lol
I, personally, think that the girls are kinda cute. My only question is- which one is the trap/futa? It looks like it either has to be Connie or the one that looks like the Monster High Doll Lagoona with pink hair... Please don't let it be Connie. :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
  • Spot on. Lol
I, personally, think that the girls are kinda cute. My only question is- which one is the trap/futa? It looks like it either has to be Connie or the one that looks like the Monster High Doll Lagoona with pink hair... Please don't let it be Connie. :)
i think its pinky as she is my favorite so murphy's law will insure she has a dick and ruin my day :(

Reactions: Safetydummy

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
@King Monkey Mon and @thunderrob - Quit going off topic! Stop talking about babysitters. This is the Architect.

About the models, you need to know that everyone's "scale" or tolerance of Uncanny Valley is very different. For example, some people order sex dolls that look like the models in this game because the "standard" ones freak them out because they are very realistic. But to some people, even these models with anime influences trigger Uncanny Valley so any somewhat realistic model you make is literally a shot in the dark. It will trigger someone's Uncanney Valley. It's usually the eyes that freak people out when they are close to realistic in appearance - they look lifeless but lifelike like dead body. Similar revulsion when your Uncanny Valley is triggered.
I'll download this, whip it out, and see what happens.
@Creiz The NTR is unavoidable, right?
Are the paths like this??
1- You can go along with the NTR and be dom/sub.
2- You can freak out about NTR like some people here then cry in a corner like a bitch and do nothing.
3- You can try to fight for her after the NTR event and get her back.
4- You can dump her after the NTR and get revenge or get a trap. Maybe both?
That's exactly the plan, boss. I can confirm that your 4th point, you could have both. I also have planned for you to decide if you like your trap full-on shemale or a girly boy.

The NTR... well, Donna cheating on you is the start of the story, that's the event that kicks the story, so yeah, it's unavoidable. That's the only time you're forced to see it, though. After that, your choices will be yours and it's optional.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
  • Spot on. Lol
It's Connie. however, she's special in the way that you can either feminize her further, or revert her into a girly boy. If you feminize her further, the plan is to include a couple hairstyles and tits size.

i think its pinky as she is my favorite so murphy's law will insure she has a dick and ruin my day :(
Nah, look above. Pinky is Meg, She's a bonafide woman. She's catering to those who don't like the titties.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ok so from what i can understand and has been explained the ntr consists of her cheating ok she cheated so kick her out and find someone new. I honestly thought it would be alot worse then just her cheating

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Ok so from what i can understand and has been explained the ntr consists of her cheating ok she cheated so kick her out and find someone new. I honestly thought it would be alot worse then just her cheating
It could be. If you go through the A route (The one where you liked it), NTR is the main fetish. Route B the NTR will be completely optional. Here, it looks like this:

routes.png

In the Route A, You either become Donna's "pimp" or she becomes your "dominatrix". That's NTR all the way.
In the Route B, there's still some ntr, if you didn't manage to convince Donna to stop cheating. You'll find her in bed with another man again.
In the revenge path, however, there's reverse NTR. Donna may catch you in bed with one of the girls. But I don't know if that counts.

The squares under the revenge path represents what I have planned to do if I get enough funds. There will be one path for each girl(with 3 anims each), two paths for Connie (the feminized shemale and the boyish trap paths, with 3 anims each), and finally the "get them all" harem(which is basically doing everyone's paths and having a reverse gangbang animation). All in all, it should take 2.5 hours to complete the whole game, 30ish mins for each paths.

For now, however, the revenge path is choosing one girl, fucking her and it's over. All three of them, along with all paths have one animation planned. Connie is not included. The full game should be done in 45 minutes max.

If this becomes popular and many people help out, I may make my next game have NTR again. But how it's looking out, however, maybe I'll pick another fetish. Maybe I'll do something for the furries or the sissies or maybe a gay game or something. Whatever, the one I get most requests for. It can be anything. However if I don't get much support, there will be only one game of it. As I said, I plan to make these short games as my livelihood, I'll need some kind of income over there. I mean, if you can support a dead project for months after it's dead, you can shoot a couple dollars, once, my way. Then decide if you want to keep sending me your support after I release the whole thing, for the next one and every one after that.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
It's Connie. however, she's special in the way that you can either feminize her further, or revert her into a girly boy. If you feminize her further, the plan is to include a couple hairstyles and tits size.
  • You, apparently, missed the part where I said, "Please, don't let it be Connie." Lol So, there's no way to feminize the "winky" off of her then? :)

i think its pinky as she is my favorite so murphy's law
  • It looks like you won this round. Lol

Reactions: Creiz

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Yes, you'll have the option to send her to have SRS. At the very end, though and only for her specific route. Canonically and on the harem route, she takes example on her aunt and becomes pretty bimbo-ish. With her doodly noodle intact.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Yes, you'll have the option to send her to have SRS. At the very end, though and only for her specific route. Canonically and on the harem route, she takes example on her aunt and becomes pretty bimbo-ish. With her doodly noodle intact.
SRS? What is that?
Lol "Doodly noodle" Lol I like that one. Bravo.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
It stands for sex reassignment surgery, it means cutting up the sword to make it a sheathe.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Its like the dev took a bunch of different game models and added them together without a thought as to how they would look together.

sasquach

Dec 28, 2017
even if the game looks good i will not down load or play dev give me money bull shit noooooooooo fefffin way dude models suck too

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Its like the dev took a bunch of different game models and added them together without a thought as to how they would look together.
They're all made from the same base, though :FeelsBadMan:

fbass

May 18, 2017
This has a lot of potential. I like the models because they're different. The only thing that bothered me was the wall of text in the beginning asking for money. Hopefully there will be more updates and I will consider supporting it there is.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes