Ren'Py Abandoned The Architect [v1.0] [Creiz]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Jansen

May 8, 2017
w29F3c.png

Overview:
You play as James. A middle aged, pretty content with his life architect, married and in bliss. That is, until one day he finds out his wife is not as perfect as he thought. How will James react to this situation? It's up to you!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 06/10/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0
Language:English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

170471_screenshot0001.png 170472_screenshot0002.png 170473_screenshot0003.png 170474_screenshot0004.png 170475_screenshot0005.png

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
"For every 200$ I'll raise on here, I'll add a route with one of the women on the demo."
Does he mean like, for every 200 dollars he gets at the end of the month? Or does he mean in a system where, if he gets 200 dollars = +1 girl, 400 dollars = another girl?

Theballs

Jul 14, 2017
"For every 200$ I'll raise on here, I'll add a route with one of the women on the demo."
Does he mean like, for every 200 dollars he gets at the end of the month? Or does he mean in a system where, if he gets 200 dollars = +1 girl, 400 dollars = another girl?
Basically what he means is : GIVE ME MONEYYYYY.

He obviously has no "story" to tell. Give me 1000 dollars and I create subplots as I go along (which, to be honest, is what every patreon dev does).

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Basically what he means is : GIVE ME MONEYYYYY.

He obviously has no "story" to tell. Give me 1000 dollars and I create subplots as I go along (which, to be honest, is what every patreon dev does).
Not every dev on patreon..

Loatgoan

Aug 19, 2017
Not my style, to much dolls faces and to big and ugly breasts, who like the architecture of the girls \woman ... enjoy!!!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..popped it on..read the long points of interest in his pocketbook intro...ummm..wow....basically..pay me money i'll make quick cheap additions to this while the money goes into a game i actually want to make and help me move countries...LOL i best hush now as foul language is forming in my brain and the mods have stun guns :O

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I appreciate the inclusion of multiple character archetypes, but i really think there needs to be more of a base to a story than, "your wife cheated on you and, umm... we'll go from there..."

Will have to see how this develops, but right now there is no 'there' there...

Could still turn out to be a good game if he were to do something novel, like once an archetype choice is made, have the game unfold down a path that followed the archetype choice of the player, where they encounter more gilrs in keeping with that archetype and a unique storyline unfolds for each.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
what was that other game, where the main character (female) looked like a doll... she was blonde, had a big head with huge eyes, it was your standard corruption game

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes