EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
310590_F95Final.jpg

Overview:
You play a young entrepreneur transported to a parallel dimension. You are taken in by a new family and must get into their good books and find a source of income.

Can you seduce your neighbors and half the town? Can make a pile of cash by persuading them to model for your erotic web site? Can you find out what the fuck is going on and why some prick has transported you to this dimension?
As you progress new areas of town will open up and you will meet more babes and a few bitches!

This game has some sharing but it is completely optional. Every sharing scene has a non sharing alternative.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-06
Release Date: 2024-01-06
Developer: DrVibes - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

MacOS Catalina requires +x permissions to be set to run. See instructions here.

Extra: Fan Sig

Aurora2.jpg CayenneEars.jpg Perrin2.jpg HelanaBR45.jpg 265754_PoolCaraOil10.jpg PiperBunny.jpg NaviaMachine1.jpg Sunday01-04.jpg 265753_QuinnSelfie01.jpg FernandaDrink.jpg 265745_Sunday02-39.jpg SorenLair.jpg HotelJunoModelLact01b.jpg HotelJuno14.jpg SorenLaunch05i.jpg SorenPad17h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyril87

Mar 29, 2018
I like the cinematic allusion. Perhaps the main character should be called Rinsed-it Twice.

Reactions: tossler

ultorem13

Sep 10, 2018
so, another shi-fy novel full of tits ass n stuff but dont tell about a "great story" pls...agree for a good game for fap ppl, nothing else

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
To give Quinn the book you need to visit her in her bedroom in the evening (Monday, Wednesday or Saturday I think). You'll hand it over automatically.
I've included a task/quest journal which should give hints on anything you are stuck with. Press 'J' to bring it up (on your phone).

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
I found a bug: every time I try to buy a novel, the game doesn't decrease my money and when I access my inventory, it just shows the name(novel), but the book's picture doesn't appear, so I can't deliver the book to Quinn

Nyms

Jun 20, 2018
I found a bug: every time I try to buy a novel, the game doesn't decrease my money and when I access my inventory, it just shows the name(novel), but the book's picture doesn't appear, so I can't deliver the book to Quinn
same

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes