Aug 5, 2016
that's.... alots of chars.
still can always play "Where's Wally?" with that HS dude we see in every game

can you find him ? XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Tags say it's a 3D game, but screenshots suggest that it's just another vn with renders from Honey Select.
3D mean 3d models.. aka not drawings. drawing is 2D.

confusing a bit, but that's how it work.

a unity or unreal game as exempl, would be considered as "full 3D"

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
But there is no such tag as "full 3D" on this site.
We have "3d game" and "3dcg".
Adding "3d game" tag on a game that is not 3d is misleading.

Reactions: Nonsense200

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
But there is no such tag as "full 3D" on this site.
We have "3d game" and "3dcg".
Adding "3d game" tag on a game that is not 3d is misleading.
guess its more fast to just put 3D..
we can see anyway that its honey select and soo cant be full 3D anyway, unless he ripped the HS model out and reuse them in game (wich is .. i dont even know if its possible lol )

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Changed tags.
To explain -
3dcg is 3D computer graphics
3d Game is for full 3d like Merdiana's Magicial Investigation or Poke Abby.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
I found a bug: every time I try to buy a novel, the game doesn't decrease my money and when I access my inventory, it just shows the name(novel), but the book's picture doesn't appear, so I can't deliver the book to Quinn
I ran into the same problem. I didn't take note if I was getting the book for free but everything else Kyori stated happened to me also.

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 175805
Overview:
The story is about a young entrepreneur mysteriously transported into another dimension, similar but not the same as the one he left. The game begins having to build relationships in this new world and starting to generate an income. Can he survive and prosper in this new world? Can he find out what the hell is going on and why some evil bastard has stolen him away from his old life?​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Language: English
version 0.1.0
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download: - - -

View attachment 175800 View attachment 175801 View attachment 175802 View attachment 175803
There's a bug in the game,you can buy the book but you can't give it to Quinn.Only the word 'novel' shows up in the inventory not the actual book and when you go to visit her at night Jake says to himself-"She might be happier if I bought that novel for her". Even though I already have bought the book!This part of the game can't be completed!

Ptelmar

May 3, 2017
I´ve just downloaded the game, wanted to start it - and it just says something about: this program isnt compactible with your windos version ( which, by the way, would be windows 10, 64bit-version) any ideas how to solve this without a new win-version ?

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
So now we got interdimensional travel to avoid incest? What has science done?

BTW: Got that bug with the book as well.

Reactions: Paprika

t77

Apr 18, 2017

This fixes a problem with buying the novel for Quinn (and any other shop purchases).
0.1.1 !

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
So, I think I'm fairly safe in assuming that the dev is a Vincent Price fan?

Good start. Looking forward to seeing this one develop.

Reactions: HogRocket

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so odd thing i noticed after the msg saying that's all for this version etc, it put me back in my room so i slept, next day did the same stuff but this time helena was in the lounge with wine, asked me if she could not wear a bra at home etc.
so thinking oh ho might be a bit more content, i tried again slept and when it got to evening no one but quinn was around, i got to her room and he thinks i should get her that book wtf? already got and given her that book!. also noticed when i clicked on the pool and then anywhere else and then kitchen, it showed the pool, the next day, kitchen showed my room haha wtf?!?!?

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Save files are at: c:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV\
Rollback history is stored in save file so last record will be the active one.

Reactions: Namco15

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Ok i have to say i Love the game the doc at beginning of game i found her sexy as hell i love short haired women and i like that all the girls Dont have huge tits i like huge tits but small med and large in same game was a great idea more for me to love

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes