5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DarkWolf2055

Uploader
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
2.jpg
Overview:
The story is about a young entrepreneur mysteriously transported into another dimension, similar but not the same as the one he left. The game begins having to build relationships in this new world and starting to generate an income. Can he survive and prosper in this new world? Can he find out what the hell is going on and why some evil bastard has stolen him away from his old life?​

Updated: 10 Novemeber 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Language: English
version 0.1.1 Bugfix
Genre:
3d, big Tits, oral sex, male protagonist,

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "game.exe" to start playing

Change-log:
v 0.1.1 Bugfix
This fixes a problem with buying the novel for Quinn (and any other shop purchases).

Features
Interactive map
Movement system
Quest/task system
Functioning smartphone with messaging
Characters good and bad.... with one or two utter lunatics

Download: - -

QuinnBRHug01.jpg JakeBRNightSpies09.jpg Sunday01-04.jpg Sunday01-69.jpg

Last edited:

Madzeal

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Nice art work and an interesting story idea. Worth a look.

One thing. How to do I give the book to Quinn?

tsunku

Nov 6, 2017
i don't know why i was expecting an insane man killing ppl while lamenting the death of his victoria. then i realized it didn't say the abominable dr phibes.....

Sep 10, 2018
so, another shi-fy novel full of tits ass n stuff but dont tell about a "great story" pls...agree for a good game for fap ppl, nothing else

DrVibes

Oct 3, 2018
To give Quinn the book you need to visit her in her bedroom in the evening (Monday, Wednesday or Saturday I think). You'll hand it over automatically.
I've included a task/quest journal which should give hints on anything you are stuck with. Press 'J' to bring it up (on your phone).

Kyori

Nov 10, 2017
I found a bug: every time I try to buy a novel, the game doesn't decrease my money and when I access my inventory, it just shows the name(novel), but the book's picture doesn't appear, so I can't deliver the book to Quinn

Nyms

Jun 20, 2018
I found a bug: every time I try to buy a novel, the game doesn't decrease my money and when I access my inventory, it just shows the name(novel), but the book's picture doesn't appear, so I can't deliver the book to Quinn
same

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote