Fan Art The Adventurous Couple (Mircom3D) Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
Read @woodpolish 's post, two posts above yours. That's his reason.
Maybe the other guys are busy with things IRL.

I don't post renders on here anymore as I don't think it's worth investing the time and effort required.
I'm not a 'like-whore' or anything, but where's the motivation for spending hours of time doing stuff like this?
For ten or so likes?

The guys did the comics on here for free(which were great in my opinion) and still got criticism for it.
It's simply not worth it IMO.

Learn Dazstudio and post some stuff on here yourself and you might have some appreciation for how time-consuming rendering images is.

Just saying. No disrespect intended.;)
...So true ;)

D

Deleted member 684203

Need one where Anne is heavily pregnant.
Where she's getting assfucked from the rear by Martin, her mouth full with the Phil, her two hands furiously jerking off Dre and Damien and the baby's dropping from her. "Sick"

Reactions: Pole Star

conho

Jan 7, 2019
if only I had this voss hair....It's so dificult to learn by yourself how to model in Daz, but without the correct product it's impossible...plus my native language is portuguese, so no vídeos tutorial for me lol.... Wish that you who have knowledge and means of modeling, can create with our wonderful Anne good scenes and animations !!! and crongratulations for this awesome pics posted here!!!!

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Presenting you the "Tropical life" short comic featuring Anne.
Story and comic compilation by @markpucuchu and renders by me.

Hope this makes the long wait for TAC chapter 10 a little bit more bearable ;)

PS: Original idea by @Mircom3D
Could you give the link again please to Tropical Life ^^
It's a dead link and I'm really curious about this fancomic !

Or if someone has Tropical life could he drop it again in this section please ? :)

Reactions: Stev1
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes