DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I would generally agree, the pacing needs a little work. Maybe showing a little reluctance, and maybe only flashing a nipple or bra, maybe panties in a short dress sort of thing for starters as opposed to a full nude shot would have been more realistic. In defense of it, however, she did say she's fine with looking and not touching, the same might apply with showing, and she also wants to spice up their relationship, but as @saolo996 said
I bet all of my ex's would have at least asked what I was thinking to do by creating a profile on their behalf in such a website.
Some of them would have probably had a fight with me for doing that.
she may want to be adventurous but that's kind of invasive, doing something for her without asking her permission

Reactions: saolo996

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
This is NOT cuckolding or NTR. NTR or cuckoldry usually means that the other person gets jealous by watching his/her partner fucking someone else.
This is straight up swinging. He wants to share her and is a swinger. Swingers are defined as a couple share each other with other people.
And I'm gonna try this one out. :D Looks like fun!

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
Great story concept. Art and dialogue are a little patchy; I'm fine however with how the wife is 'suddenly into it', as often that's how it happens, there's desire for it but a little mental barrier, and once that goes...whoosh!
I can also see how this could develop several ways, as it could be straight swinging, or the hubby's desires could become his downfall as his wife's desire takes over and he descends into being a true cuckold, trapped by his own fantasy become a reality he never planned
well done!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Great story concept. Art and dialogue are a little patchy; I'm fine however with how the wife is 'suddenly into it', as often that's how it happens, there's desire for it but a little mental barrier, and once that goes...whoosh!
I can also see how this could develop several ways, as it could be straight swinging, or the hubby's desires could become his downfall as his wife's desire takes over and he descends into being a true cuckold, trapped by his own fantasy become a reality he never planned
well done!
Ha! That would be a battle! She starts to fall for someone else and you gotta get her back! I wonder if that is what the dev will do. It could be chapter 2 "battle for the wife". :D

Reactions: Mircom3D

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
This is NOT cuckolding or NTR. NTR or cuckoldry usually means that the other person gets jealous by watching his/her partner fucking someone else.
This is straight up swinging. He wants to share her and is a swinger. Swingers are defined as a couple share each other with other people.
And I'm gonna try this one out. :D Looks like fun!
Mutt, first time I reply you here, not on other forums, sooooo don't take my words too bad.
You're wrong about cuckolding, it's more about being turned on by offering your partner to another person than jealosy itself. It's about submission too, and many other stuff.
Jealousy is on the base of all swinging/cuckoloding related things: there's always a bit of it, but it's not the main cuckolders feeling.
I say so because in RL I've been involved a couple of times in some couple games...

• Angry
Reactions: toxic4u

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yes it can fit cuckoldry since it's defined in 2 ways... One is a man whose wife cheats on him. The other definition is used to describe someone who is raising another man's kid as his own. Trouble is, some boards (like 4chan) twist it to mean the exact same thing as NTR which is a vastly different term from another country.
So yeah, you're right on that account.
Now, I'm thinking since the MC wants to convince his wife to have sex with other guys, there shouldn't be any jealousy there since he's the one encouraging her. That's a swinger, for sure.. Yeah some people do get jealous but many don't since they're usually busy fucking the other man's girl. This also fits the definition of polyamorous. That's someone who thinks that you can have as many sexual partners as you want. In some cases, they share or have multiple boyfriends/girlfriends as well. o_O

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
Hi everyone, Happy to see that the game getting some attention. I have read all messages here and will try to address all concerns for the next chapter.
Hope I will be able to please most of you!

U

User_17502

Good game. Not bad renders. I think it is early on but it has potential to become great. So far I love the premise it just needs to move slower and allow the player more options about what they do.
Would recommend downloading though if NTR/Swinging is your thing.

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
The ratio of games that pop up into existence vs the ones that get finished is, at best, 10 to 1.
The game sounds good. I'll get back here in the next couple of updates or so.
Thanks for sharing this!
10 to 1 is generous. It's probably closer to 100 to 1 and most of the finished games come from a handful of creators.

aotp

Jun 1, 2017
Great start - it will be interesting to see how fast the development is - or if it drags out forever like a lot of games.

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes