Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
f95zone banner march 24.png

Overview:
You are married to Anne and you are looking to spice up your sex life. You enjoy showing off your wife and have fantasized about sharing her with others. Your journey starts with you taking baby steps to convince her along the way to reach your final goal of sharing her.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-17
Release Date: 2024-03-17
Developer: Mircom3D - - - -
Censorship: No
Version: TACOS Part 7b
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
(Current Version) TACOS
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -

Extras: WALKTHROUGH/CHEAT MOD* - GALLERY MOD*

(Old Version - Chapter 14 Full Fixed & Chapter 15 - Standalone
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

d6_anne_home_003.png d8_kitchen_011.png d8_massage_006.png d9_pizza_009.png d11_nic_gym_006.png d12_gym_011.png d12_nic_022.png d12_ryan_087.png d15_massage_009.png d16_diner_006.png d27_home_005.png d28_swing_015.png d30_dinner_071.png d30_dinner_071.png d30_dinner_076.png d33_pizza_054.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Just moved your thread @anschwww
Thanks you for the game! :eek:penedeyewink:

I still have to make other download links......
But will work on it.

Cheers

Last edited:

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
How much content is there so far? I'm very interested in this game, but I'd rather wait a few updates before playing. I don't like it when a game is good but not much content yet, it keeps me wanting more and I have to wait a long time.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
The ratio of games that pop up into existence vs the ones that get finished is, at best, 10 to 1.
The game sounds good. I'll get back here in the next couple of updates or so.
Thanks for sharing this!

Reactions: Username6421

jbchaser666

Apr 11, 2017
Waste of Time. No "character building", no build up at all, just more or less straight to the action.
Would be better as a comic or a slide show.

At the beginning the plot is like "wife is not so amused about thoughts of sharing and kinky stuff and all", one day later she shows herself to everyone.
Come on. Who writes this stuff? A 15 year old?

SuperDuper7

Jan 23, 2017
I like this game very much. Thank you.
How long do we have to wait for Chapter2?

Does anybody have some advices for other good sharing-wife/cuckold-games?

Reactions: Mircom3D

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
I'll give it a try, it seems there are opposite opinions about it, and not for what you can expect...
Let's see how is it.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Looks interesting. But why not let players choose their own name? It's not hard option to implement in game. There was some guy in neighbourhood, named Tony which chopped his father to death with an axe and now every time i see "Tony" in this game I got association on that, which is of course not an image you want when you play erotic games.:FeelsBadMan:

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Review first chapter:

Art 6/10: To be fair, the art is a little mess, it's pretty clear that the dev used what he found for free and try to mesh them together. Luckly for him, Anne is pretty hot & even if there aren't animation yet, the game is fappable.

Story 7/10: A proper swinging story, with all the "side dishes" that it should have: peeping, voyeur, exhibitionism, jealousy & big complicity between husband and wife (that is a must have). The down note is that the writing is a little bit simplistic.

Sound 0/10: mouse clicking

overall 7/10:Finally a swinging game! Kudos to the dev to try make something like this. It has a nice build up & the story flows pretty well, but still a lot to be fixed. Can't wait for chapter 2, cause it will be wild.

GzMfTsk.gif Horse of approval

U

User_17502

My body is ready for this game. It is exactly the niche that hasn’t been exploited yet and I think that if they get the renders correct then this game can quickly corner its fetish market. With some help I think this game can easily rival the other tops games. It just needs some time and love. Also it would be nice to be able to pick names in this game.

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
After 1st playthrough I say my 2 cents:

It has potential, but I think it has some work to be done on graphics, story and writing.

In deep: in the intro we are told the couple spoke about the MC fantasies some times, never leading to anything, with Anna being reclutant. All of a sudden, after a simple "hey, look, I found this website, I registered myself as well as you" she gave in. I bet all of my ex's would have at least asked what I was thinking to do by creating a profile on their behalf in such a website.
Some of them would have probably had a fight with me for doing that.
I mean, the part where you build it step by step it's completely missing, it's a minus to me, because it gives less reality to the game. You simply go from nothing to her showing off to everybody, suggesting a man next time they will meet maybe he'll be able to touch her...
The married couple your wife is working for: only me is finding let's say awkward what happens when you meet them?
If I had cameras all around my flat I would be really discreet about them, surely not showing them to a person I'm meeting for the 1st time in my life, neither showing him I spied his wife in the bedroom.
How many do you know asking you if you would like to fuck their wives at your 1st meeting? Come on!

Art: good but some animation would be appreciated, or at least a couple of images more during sex scenes, the possibility to decide what to do too.

Some more effort in writing could do a lot, characters look bidimensional, flat... And if the game is about complicity and swinging I think it should make you see things from chacaracters point of view in deep, or at least to try to.

4.00 star(s) 112 Votes