EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
01.jpg

Overview:
You play as a photographer who is hired at an all-girls college. You need to survive the distractions and avoid getting fired while getting it on with the overload of hot, sexy chicks running around there.​

Sequels: - -
Censorship: None
Version: Final
Developer:
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

preview3.jpg preview5.jpg preview1.jpg preview6.jpg

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is this REALLY the part one?
Because there are a LOT of hints that it isn't....
- On title screen it say " The Academy day two"
- Right at the start it literally ask me to enter one of the codes learned on part one.....
- And the file name clearly say The Academy2 1.1....

Reactions: Erchy and TCMS

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Is this REALLY the part one?
Because there are a LOT of hints that it isn't....
- On title screen it say " The Academy day two"
- Right at the start it literally ask me to enter one of the codes learned on part one.....
- And the file name clearly say The Academy2 1.1....
OOPS! thanks, I fixed it

Reactions: seyfer110

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Well.. it's gonna get much worse in December when Part 3 comes out. :D

Oct 13, 2016
Am I just stupid or is the game glitched? I can't get past the camera feed bit and I know I'm typing in the correct password.
My codes are
Though I don't know if they're randomly generated.
##Update
Also, just realized. Even though I set my name when i start the game, everyone refers to me as "Null"

Reactions: Erchy

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
Am I just stupid or is the game glitched? I can't get past the camera feed bit and I know I'm typing in the correct password.
My codes are
Though I don't know if they're randomly generated.
##Update
Also, just realized. Even though I set my name when i start the game, everyone refers to me as "Null"
Could be an issue with cookies, are you playing in "private webbrowser mode" ?

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
so where should i click to advance after the camera? This game is giving me more trouble than 1/3 of my work lel

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
so where should i click to advance after the camera? This game is giving me more trouble than 1/3 of my work lel
I have exactly the same issue. I don't know how to leave the computer and go upstairs like the walkthrough tells me.

sanji

Apr 13, 2017
I have exactly the same issue. I don't know how to leave the computer and go upstairs like the walkthrough tells me.
take a look at your desktop, on your right you'll see a knob(handle)..press that and you'll be out of that stupid chair

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
Is there any way to save your progress in this game?

Oh, and I'm not seeing how to stand up from the computer either. I don't see the knob(handle) mentioned other then the ones for the desk drawer which just opens that up.

Last edited:

HellMonkey

Sep 1, 2017
I need to figure out how to change the resolution in Firfox to work with this. The game works fine but from the first scene where you see the Academy I can't get to the "continue" button underneath it because it won't let me scroll down.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I need to figure out how to change the resolution in Firfox to work with this. The game works fine but from the first scene where you see the Academy I can't get to the "continue" button underneath it because it won't let me scroll down.
Control+Mousewheel down ?

Reactions: HellMonkey