4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Nope. Guess my version doesn't have that. I have 5.31. Oh well.
Yea seems that version does not have name encoding feature , no wonder i didn't knew about it, update to the latest ? If your license does not work anymore you can use this one , extract and place it inside installation folder or type without " "%AppData%\WinRAR" in the run command (winows key+r) there also should be a version.dat file there after the frist run
No more popups :FeelsGoodMan:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yea seems that version does not have name encoding feature , no wonder i didn't knew about it, update to the latest ? If your license does not work anymore you can use this one , extract and place it inside installation folder or type without " "%AppData%\WinRAR" in the run command (winows key+r) there also should be a version.dat file there after the frist run
No more popups :FeelsGoodMan:
Thanks.
Would've updated it a long time ago, but wasn't able to find any cracked newer versions. Seems like a few have finally been uploaded. Perhaps now I'll finally no longer have to worry about garbled up file names. Praise the Hentai Gods.

Reactions: Draghough

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I don't care if the thread looks cool with the "Complete" tag. I've already done something like this in the past, but someone (surely of the staff because I, for once, was following this same "directive") put the tag completed once again on the thread even though the game wasn't the lastest version. So i don't know what to tell you.
Personally speaking, I'll leave it at this but hey, if you want to be the hero and then get tons of like, why don't you go an download the latest version? Given the fact that it's available, don't remember where. Since it's 300 MB, I can't do a link mega that much big and I certainly won't do it.
Is there a thread for this in ulmf? Can't find it

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
EDIT: This save no longer works for the version linked in the opening post. When I made this save, it was for an unofficial version called "The Ability to Manipulate Demons". There's a save for the current version (as of 17 September 2019) on page 6 of this topic from uctv (Link)

ORIGINAL TEXT FOLLOWS:

Here's a 100% completed save. I believe you only need common.rpgsave to unlock all the H-scenes, but I included all the files just in case. Please note that you will have to at least complete the first dungeon before you have access to the memory room (or you can just use file1.rpgsave which is already saved inside the memory room). Extract it into the game folder so that the save ends up at <Game Directory>/www/save/common.rpgsave

The file1.rpgsave file is what I consider a "perfect save", including the special items you get for finishing as a virgin, for not being seen, and for playing on hard mode (these items do absolutely nothing). All skills are unlocked too, and I had a lot of points to put into stats, so if you want an easy time, you can start a new game using the sparkle at the top of the room and choosing not to reset the skills and abilities when asked.

Last edited:

grimrah

Dec 5, 2016
To extract the bad zip file with 7-zip. Create a batch file with this content and run it.

extract.bat
Code:
"%PROGRAMFILES%\7-Zip\7z.exe" x -mcp=932 RE210055.zip
pause

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
i recommend using bandizip, its a lot less of a screw around when extracting this, all you need to do is click the big code page button and choose Japanese, then extract

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
Anyone know if theres a walkthrough anywhere? Otherwise, whats the code to the bat chest?
First off, the code to the BAT chest is 2120. There is a clue earlier in the level, but it just demonstrates that the code uses an English alphabet to numerics cipher. So A=1, B=2, etc... So B-A-T is 2-1-20.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes