Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
.4 is out.

New transformations:
Futanari
Schoolgirl

New body modifications:
New modifier: Manicured Nails. +10TF: hold the rightmost card in your hand between turns
New modifier: Shopaholic. +20 TF: Increase buy piles to 4
New modifier: Permanent Makeup: +15TF, upgrade the permanent buy pile cards

New features and UI improvements:
Endless mode
Made hotkeys for end turn, autoplay, buy cards and play cards, facilitating one-handed play ;)
Added tooltips for themes, buy pile, hand, and deck/discard/in play piles
Fixed the screen flashing (credit to HiEv)
Added fullscreen mode and button (credit again to HiEv)
Hand now contains 6 visible slots.

Story mode changes:
Enemy max TF scales with round (75+(round*25))
Skip intro button moved to the top of the page. Only appears if you've seen the intro once before.
The first body modification is presented before picking a transformation
The turn you beat your opponent, you take no TF. (Prevents intsa losing to the boss)

Body modification changes:
Fun sized buffed to -10TF (from 0)
Smooth Skin nerfed to 20 TF (from 15)
Bubble Butt nerfed to +20 max TF (still costs 25 TF)

Card changes:
Something in the water now 6B: 2xTF (from 3H: 2TF 1H)
Purity of Lust nerfed to cost 5 (from 3)
Triumph of the mind now requires no heart
Teacher's Pet and Beauty Regiment nerfed to 2 H (from 1)
Sugar Daddy nerfed to 3 shield (from 4)
Dumb Luck nerfed to 4 shield (from 5)
Brain Fart costs 5 H (it was always supposed to be 5, costing 2 was a typo when making the card)
Switched Infiltration Mission and Seduction in deal order.
Milk Bath buffed to -TF=1/3 Breast Size (from 1/4) and put earlier in the deal order

Key: B: brain(blue) H: heart(red) S:sub(yellow)

Bug fixes:
Lucious Lashes and Long Legs fixed
The selection of relics on the buy screen persists between reloads
Fixed bug where theme traits wouldn't trigger during boss
Lots of stuff I didn't document ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: tehqu1 and giadaane

iforgotmypassword

Apr 1, 2018
Rote Memorization is a fascinating card but it breaks the game. If you play it too frequently you can be in a situation where it fills your entire hand. Eventually leaving you stuck in a loop of playing it over and over hoping to get one of your TF damage cards.

If you play it with an empty deck you can keep playing it over and over infinitely defeating any boss.

I would suggest putting a limit on the amount of copies you can have in your deck.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Rote Memorization is a fascinating card but it breaks the game. If you play it too frequently you can be in a situation where it fills your entire hand. Eventually leaving you stuck in a loop of playing it over and over hoping to get one of your TF damage cards.

If you play it with an empty deck you can keep playing it over and over infinitely defeating any boss.

I would suggest putting a limit on the amount of copies you can have in your deck.
Yeah, it was a bit much. As in, you could actually break the engine by creating 1000+ item arrays. Anyway, I revamped the card and fixed some bugs in the

Reactions: zoom100

zoom100

Sep 8, 2017
I like it a lot and I like the new classes - they really encourage using mind more which is missing (I only played through one game of story mode as futa, so I can't say anything about balance yet). The new UI is super crisp and a is a huge improvement. I think you should use placeholder cards when buying cards also so they stay a consistent width, and that the image of your opponent should be a fixed height (I believe they vary in height which make some loads look weird).

Anyway, I think there's a bug with the perk that doubles all TF - it looks like it is being doubled when it is put into the TF pool for the round, but opponents are not actually taking double. Might want to fix that.

thkg

Aug 25, 2017
Loving the update! But I noticed a few minor issues with the sandbox mode.
You can't select 'relics' straight off. You have to start a game, click 'End Round' and then go to 'Pick Relic'.
Once you pick a relic there's no way to unpick it save going back to the main menu. This also means you can stack relics by going back to the 'Pick Relic' menu. I actually quite like being able to do that - maybe give the list checkboxes to allow multiple to be chosen?
Relics and Modifiers persist between sandbox rounds unless you return to main menu.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Loving the update! But I noticed a few minor issues with the sandbox mode.
You can't select 'relics' straight off. You have to start a game, click 'End Round' and then go to 'Pick Relic'.
Once you pick a relic there's no way to unpick it save going back to the main menu. This also means you can stack relics by going back to the 'Pick Relic' menu. I actually quite like being able to do that - maybe give the list checkboxes to allow multiple to be chosen?
Relics and Modifiers persist between sandbox rounds unless you return to main menu.
I guess I could add the relic menu to the start page for sandbox. Being able to toggle off relics/theme bonuses is a good idea.

Blayneployd

Aug 4, 2017
I don't understand this game. I can't figure out how to discard or buy new cards. All I get are brainstorms and flirts.

thkg

Aug 25, 2017
I don't understand this game. I can't figure out how to discard or buy new cards. All I get are brainstorms and flirts.
Cards themselves are clickable. Click the cards in the Buy Piles to buy them and add them to your deck. Click cards in your hand to play them.

KenjiTamada

Dec 18, 2017
Love this game, as always with deckbuilding games card draw is king. This is even more true this time due to the card trait quests.
Seeing as this is an early version balance is still improvable.
My personal class ranking:
1.Schoolgirl (makes the strongest cards (brain cards) easier to play with high tf+ insane card draw. Private Tutor + Triumph of the mind is insane. Build your deck around Triumph of the mind, Research lab, Mental Mastery, Study session and Graduation. Avoid Heart cards) Weak class trait can be ignored
2.Bimbo (once you complete the class trait quest all ditz cards get 1 card draw=> triming your deck in record time, get good cards every turn)
3.Maid (has some bad cards that you should avoid but has some of the strongest cards in game like "Ready to serve" and "Guest Entertainment)
4.Futanari (Can be good if you ignore many non card draw cards. Main weakness is the unimpressive trait quest that simply changes your junk cards back to heart cards with max 3 mana.
5.Hucow (Cards get better the more you play them. The lack of card draw on these cards make it hard to play them though which leaves you with weak cards you have to play in hope of making them decent later in game. Very luck dependent whether you can get some "breast massage" cards to scale into a good late game.

Reminder that this is only my impression after having played with each class through story mode once.

Reactions: vicezealot

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
why all the decent looking games are TFGames, god fucking dammit! How hard is it to have another A Spell for all game or Wife Trainer??!

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
why all the decent looking games are TFGames, god fucking dammit! How hard is it to have another A Spell for all game or Wife Trainer??!
Why does every thread with anything remotely fetish based have people complaining it doesn't match their kinks?

Anyway, this game is a TF Game because I like TF Games. Sucks for you I guess.

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
Downloaded the game but the images arent showing when i start up any idea how to fix this.

Sigel7

Aug 30, 2018
Why does every thread with anything remotely fetish based have people complaining it doesn't match their kinks?

Anyway, this game is a TF Game because I like TF Games. Sucks for you I guess.
It's probably the fact the TF game community is rather large compared to other fetishes and those with other fetishes are jealous. Not that I don't understand, I wish there was more games with heavy bondage/latex themes but I don't go complain to people making games outside my favorite stuff.

Btw your game is really nice! Tho I think the brain part needs a few balance tweaks as most none drawing cards become a detriment to everyone but schoolgirls.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018

Changelog:
New transformations:
Sissy
Animalgirl

New features and UI improvements:
Added Ascencion progressive difficulty system. Win story mode rounds to unlock new, harder rules
Added enemy traits (first Ascension level)
Added progression and unlock system. You get points for beating the game equal to your Ascension level. Spend these points to unlock body modifications and transformations
Enemy moved to a second sidebar
Added seventh enemy render sequence
Enemy render sequences now pull from a pool, can't get the same one multiple times in a row.
Enemy render sequences scale to max TF level, rather than a flat 100
Somebody modifier pictures changed

Story mode changes:
Difficulty in story mode rescaled (made easier to allow for Ascension system)
Added new character select menu

General gameplay changes:
Increased number of buy piles to 4
Hucow breast counter starts at 1

Body modification changes:
Shopaholic reworked to 20TF: whenever you buy a card from the main buy piles, gain 1 shield and 1 TF

Card changes:
The cost of cards that draw more than 1 card has been raised
Just the tip reworked to -3 shield, 2xTF (from -4 shield, 3xheart)
Parent Night cost raised to 7 from 6
Hormone Injections now upgrades with Hucow theme trait (draws a card)

Bug fixes:
Fixed mods. Still can't type certain letters
Fixed bug where Flaccid and friends wouldn't be added to the buy piles correctly
Fixed bug where Quick Thinking wouldn't appear if you had luscious lashes
Fixed the rules screen referencing "score"
Other stuff I forgot to document

Reactions: thkg and liltimmy

liltimmy

Aug 14, 2018
There's something very weird going on with tf damage. Most times the opponent appears to take 0, but I'll win the match well before the opponent's tf reaches max. Incoming damage is often higher than the displayed range, and, at least in boss battles, is sometimes inflicted in the middle of a round.

The images for the bunnygirl "+2 heart, +1 card" are wrong. Don't remember the name of the card, unfortunately.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
There's something very weird going on with tf damage. Most times the opponent appears to take 0, but I'll win the match well before the opponent's tf reaches max. Incoming damage is often higher than the displayed range, and, at least in boss battles, is sometimes inflicted in the middle of a round.

The images for the bunnygirl "+2 heart, +1 card" are wrong. Don't remember the name of the card, unfortunately.
Both of those have already been fixed in .5c. Download it again.

Reactions: liltimmy

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
.51:
Fixed sissy renders not displaying

Fixed dog renders showing the wrong subsets (or displaying cat instead)\

Fixed formatting errors in story intro

Fixed bug with Inner Beast's for loop never terminating

Fixed enemy trait always being -1 sub

Fixed Sissygasm working when not in chastity

Fixed playing Safety of the Pack removing shield this turn

Added Permanent Makeup cost discount to animal point cards

Fixed the sandbox character select menu being the old one.

Fixed Outwit not changing the 4th buy pile card

Reactions: liltimmy
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes