ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
That was the first feature added for JoiPlay, alongside the RPG Maker support. Especially since MV (and later MZ) games ran via HTML5/Javascript stuff. Also why TyranoBuilder games were also given support later on, because that also runs with HTML5/javascript stuff. All of which ran natively, while RPG Maker (XP onwards; though MV/MZ now need it nowadays for other modern dependencies) and Ren'Py games need their own separate module installed for it to run those related titles. Flash support is still in its infancy, so I don't have much else to say about it there, at the moment.
yeah, just checked it myself and it runs perfectly (even with my mods) the only issue I have is the screen real estate. Either the fonts are too big or the side tabs take too much space and there's no way to see everyone or for example zoom in only the middle section.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018

If you like the game or just want to support me, consider buying it. Either way, thanks to everyone who's played and enjoyed my games.

I still have no plans to make more content for TF Card Battle. There are some cool mods people have been working on though. Hopefully some of those come to fruition.

Reactions: Volta
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes