EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Capture.PNG

Overview:
TF Card Battle is a deck-building game with a male to female transformation theme. Your goal is to transform your opponent before they can do the same to you. As you transform, your mind will be affected, changing the cards you have access to. Will you stay true to your old self, or embrace your new instincts to gain an upper hand?
The game contains over 300 cards, multiple game modes, 9 unique transformations, and more.​

Thread Update: 2022-10-25
Release Date: 2022-10-22
Developer: Apollo Seven - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.24
Language: English
Sequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Codes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

Capture.PNG Capture.PNG Capture.PNG succubuswin.png michaelhucowend.png card29.png card49b.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Vinrunedum

Oct 18, 2016
Big fan of deck building games, and this shows good potential. Looking forward to more expansion on the story elements. Would also like the opportunity to be able to play with your opponents after you've beat them :) But all in all a fun game.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Already liked this game when it was still a minigame in Calibration Error. Would love to see this expanded upon.

Murcielago

Mar 13, 2018
Pretty good game but now after the maid buff going maid and high TF starts creates unbeatable decks where you just stack submission to all ends and draw your whole deck every turn. Normally the risk of high TF is that you're vulnerable to just losing but the maid cards let you just gain unparalleled amounts of ressources. The main culprits being "pecking order" as 8+ shields is unparalleled and already most mitigates the risk of being high TF-value and "guest entertainment" letting you pick all the expensive cards that appear that late without having anything but submission cards.

This is amplified by the submission pool having amazing cantrips and draw: a very cheap draw 3 that also seems to be weighted to appear a lot, and a cantrip with 5 shield on it.

I also think that the hucow stuff is way too slow to ever be useful, as you need to first get the breastsize going and then late late it pays off a bit.

Nightcat11

Aug 20, 2017
not really understand the drawing mechanic but really fun game
What part of the drawing mechanic do you not get?

if you "play", click, a card that will have you draw, it will have the black card icon, it will automatically draw a new card from your deck. If there are no cards left in your deck it will shuffle your discard and draw from the new deck.

dcb42

Apr 1, 2018
I dig this game a lot, but I feel like it got a lot tougher in this last version; I used to be able to at least reach a third fight in story mode, but this version finds me unable to win a 2nd game for the life of me.

I'm not sure, but it feels like the shift between 'modes' (so to speak) has gotten less gradual; once you start pulling Flirt-based cards your Intellect cards stop being useful in a hurry, and if you haven't amassed a sufficient amount of defense cards you're going to start seeing a lot more turns where you can't build up the Flirt 'mana' to buy new cards fast enough to keep you alive while you try and build up your deck.

Reactions: Aureus10

lunaticbob

Aug 6, 2016
Wow, this finally got a thread? I was wondering what was taking so long. Anyway, I made this game so I hope you all enjoy it and direct any bugs/comments/hate mail to me.
The "Blonde" trait seems to be broken in the latest version. I just played five "Extra draw" cards in a row and my TF counter for the turn remained at 0.

EDIT: And just so this doesn't seem like it's just a complaint, I would like to add that I've been playing this for as long as it's existed as a stand-alone game and keep coming back to it even when there isn't a new version out.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
The "Blonde" trait seems to be broken in the latest version. I just played five "Extra draw" cards in a row and my TF counter for the turn remained at 0.

EDIT: And just so this doesn't seem like it's just a complaint, I would like to add that I've been playing this for as long as it's existed as a stand-alone game and keep coming back to it even when there isn't a new version out.
Thanks, it wasn't resetting between turns properly, so you could only trigger it once. Not a very useful relic. Also, bug reports aren't complaining, and even if you want to complain, go ahead. I'm glad you like the game.

pacefrei

Oct 27, 2017
Not usually into this kinda stuff but interesting game. Though there is some serious imbalances with the persistent bonuses from themed combo sets. The 'boss fights' in story mode are also pretty brutal.

The difficulty in removing old cards puts a lot of priority on cards that allow extra draws (the one card that can do is well in the flirting stage yet requires blue brains). Not sure if that is intentional or not.

Reactions: Driver9r
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes