EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
BANNER.jpg

Overview:
You were just sleeping in your bed before the light came and dragged you in. Now, you find yourself in an unfamiliar place full of bizarre alien creatures of all different types. Turns out that an experimenting witch accidentally dragged you through a dimensional portal. The bad news: she doesn't know how to send you back. Now you must find a way to open a portal back home. But why not have a little fun along the way?​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-18
Game Updated: 2019-05-14
Developer: Meandraco - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.13
Language:English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Extras: - Guide - Russian ver

Thanks to @Shilou for the share and wiki link!

character.png erection.jpg character.png kiss_support.jpg open.png icon.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
This doesn't surprise me, as far as I know Md only codes as a hobby. did you cheat on the exe or the swf?
The exe, I guess it's Adobe AIR.

But yeah, using contiguous variables for the stats is not advisable for cheat-proofing. I guess he is checking the sum of the remaining points and the stats points, but only when adding or removing point, if you locate the stats array, modify them and confirm the character there is no check and you can have the stats you want.

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
i can't run the game both is black screen and yes i have latest Adobe version installed.

Jul 5, 2017
The exe, I guess it's Adobe AIR.

But yeah, using contiguous variables for the stats is not advisable for cheat-proofing. I guess he is checking the sum of the remaining points and the stats points, but only when adding or removing point, if you locate the stats array, modify them and confirm the character there is no check and you can have the stats you want.
that easy huh? Md needs to step up his game.

Reactions: Gabaw
Jul 5, 2017
i can't run the game both is black screen and yes i have latest Adobe version installed.
are you running the swf? if you are, is it on chrome? because chrome has issues running swf, i had to download a separate player.

edit: which source did you download from?

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
swf on firefox no work but also i have program SWF file program just to run swf files both no work.
at last i manage to run the exe.

Fekkoff

Jul 21, 2017
both SWF and EXE doesnt work for me, and also the installer thats uploaded to mega doesnt do anything

Jul 5, 2017
both SWF and EXE doesnt work for me, and also the installer thats uploaded to mega doesnt do anything
Sorry, guys, I fucked up, He said that it might work for mac and linux, but hadn't put specific versions for them out yet. if you have mac or linux, it might not work. I'll edit OP.

Reactions: Gabaw

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
I've already put an hour into the game, it's really interesting, you can be a horn dog and try to get into everyones pants or just play a normal person trying to adventure and discover so it's really good if your looking for both :p. Also you can be a complete asshole or a normal person with some witty comments. With that I recommend to give the game a try :D.

<Edit> I read up on the game, this appears just to be a demo of whats to come for this game.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Fun and weird game. Hope to see more of this through I expect the unique artwork means a slow update schedule?

Reactions: RockSalt
4.70 star(s) 50 Votes