4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ToT.jpg

Overview:
In the realm of Tentacles Thrive, you will be discovering new tentacle species, stealing Lilith's heart, mating to create new species, managing and reviving the Humana race, or conquering the world through strategic battles.
It is an SLG game with a love sim element and real-time battles.
Please be aware that this is a very short prototype, things end after you click the peak.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-05
Release Date: 2021-08-02
Developer: Nonoplayer - F95 Profile
Censored: No
Version: 5.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
EXE: - -
SWF
(v4.09b): - -

Powiratel thanks for the link

473143_scrapper.jpg bNkUllllIcw.jpeg 7Wlq0R3.gif d1uJjeB.gif X9paICK.gif efb28289d06a4a1201b17e4740328772-dbgihk0.jpg 7qC_peI3M1hqwLM62KIF1CXizpIYZJJeUfoFT9Doayz5Eg1XIeRKlswGPnRSE_qi.jpg zwQtzrx.jpeg yVpkCrX.jpeg NdKVsqu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Thanks! However, is this the release that was supposed to happen today? Or is this the old demo he had up in his patreon? Havent tried it yet.

Reactions: ponyguy

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks! However, is this the release that was supposed to happen today? Or is this the old demo he had up in his patreon? Havent tried it yet.
The demo on Pateron - still looking for that new one - just getting a thread ready - for when its out.

Edit - looks like its out.
Thanks Pepe' :eek:penedeyewink:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Not a fan of tentacle/alien games but the pictures somehow remind me of those horrible flash-game times like 10years ago when a series called "Nurse Nancy" came up...
I giggled so the thread was still worth looking at it. ( ' - ')

Man, I love those ''games''. I still go back and ''play'' them sometimes. I never get tired of seeing hot babes violated by aliens/monsters.

Crw0

Nov 5, 2017
And when does alpha ends? Stops after 5 actions? Writes that you cant explore more until you rest = ( Or I do not understand how and where to rest?

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Is Lilith thee Lilith, as in the Queen/Mother of all Monsters. The same Lilith that was kick out of the garden of Eden and cursed to give birth to only monsters.

Reactions: KxRMA

mikezart

Feb 17, 2017
Alright, if we use cheat engine, from "unknown values" and continue with changed and unchanged values, we will reach 10 addresses, lock them and we will have unlimited turns.
I found only 3 monsters, marked the locations in the map.
I like this game, anything with monsters and (consentacles) cuties is win win :D

Reactions: KxRMA and Hermies

DaveRah

Jul 7, 2017
HOW the F**** do you ""rest" or where !?

Got lucky and found 3 monsters are there more??
Also nice animations poor gameplay.

T

taitricolor

So there's no resting yet?
Looking forward to it, anyways

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes