mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I guess all of them really. I'm that mid maxer in a Roleplaying session so if I'm going to invest in trainings I want to know they are actually making progress. Its why I go to the gym too, to see the gains. I guess I just need that visible carrot if I'm going to stick myself. Thanks for the quick response.
I understand. It probably won't be all that helpful for you to see most of the stats, though, as they GENERALLY aren't being used to determine gameplay -- yet.

There are only a few important stats and skills:
Skills:
-----
sorcery - a measure of your sorcerous competency, which directly correlates to how often you hit. It slowly increases as you use your sorcery in the combat arena (and in battle in general).
defense - a measure of how hard you are for an enemy to hit. So far this has a default value for all characters. enemies have different defense levels.
archery, dagger, and throwing - attack skills that go up with practice.

Stats:
-----
accept X - Used for NPCs. A measure of how willing they are to engage in sex acts with different types of creatures. The lower the value, the more resistant they are. Felicia has a low value in her acceptTaurs stat, for instance.
dominance - a range of 0-100, with 50 being neither dominant nor submissive. Depending on actions you take in the game, dominance can go up or down, resulting in you seeing different scene variants for certain encounters and sex scenes. Not sure how I feel about making this stat visible.
sluttiness - a measure of how willing PCs or NPCs are to engage in sex -- especially if it has an audience. The more sex they have, the more their sluttiness increases. This is the stat that determines what level of scenes you see in the Service the Tip bar.
corruption - Used in a few places in the game. When you take an action that's obviously corrupt in nature, this stat increases. You'll only see certain options or scene variants in the game with a high enough corruption score.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
This is my first time playing the game, is there a walkthrough or hint guide or something? I don't understand the training segment, there's nothing to really indicate a change in stats or a scene to describe the training itself. I read something about becoming a futa, how do I do that? I found ingredients to then make a cock growing potion, drank like 10 of those and nothing happened except "a mild heat". The only events I found were the tentacle rape one and a mysterious futa fucking you. I read something about a church but I don't know where that is or how to unlock it. The only thing I can think of is the Notice Board but that only unlocked the dance studio. Essentially I don't know how to advance the plot, I reading some posts here on this forum and I have no idea what to do, it sounds like there's a good bit of content in certain events but all I can find is an empty town, a ingredient collecting forest, and training a slave at night.

I'm not bashing the game, I'm just honestly clueless. From what I've read in the last 6 pages of this forum I feel like I'm playing the first version of the game. Although half of the post here are complaining about no art, which I don't mind at all, I'm used to text based games, art is something I've never complained about.

Reactions: GunLinser

astronomenon

Apr 16, 2018
I understand. It probably won't be all that helpful for you to see most of the stats, though, as they GENERALLY aren't being used to determine gameplay -- yet.

There are only a few important stats and skills:
Skills:
-----
sorcery - a measure of your sorcerous competency, which directly correlates to how often you hit. It slowly increases as you use your sorcery in the combat arena (and in battle in general).
defense - a measure of how hard you are for an enemy to hit. So far this has a default value for all characters. enemies have different defense levels.
archery, dagger, and throwing - attack skills that go up with practice.

Stats:
-----
accept X - Used for NPCs. A measure of how willing they are to engage in sex acts with different types of creatures. The lower the value, the more resistant they are. Felicia has a low value in her acceptTaurs stat, for instance.
dominance - a range of 0-100, with 50 being neither dominant nor submissive. Depending on actions you take in the game, dominance can go up or down, resulting in you seeing different scene variants for certain encounters and sex scenes. Not sure how I feel about making this stat visible.
sluttiness - a measure of how willing PCs or NPCs are to engage in sex -- especially if it has an audience. The more sex they have, the more their sluttiness increases. This is the stat that determines what level of scenes you see in the Service the Tip bar.
corruption - Used in a few places in the game. When you take an action that's obviously corrupt in nature, this stat increases. You'll only see certain options or scene variants in the game with a high enough corruption score.
Interesting. Actually I've been using my knife because it did more damage reliably in arena, even though I am a sorcerer. Mostly because I didn't know that sorcery gets better over time. I guess I'm just a what works artist at heart. I could see why you don't feel attributes aren't useful but... hmm. The more info the better I think.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
This is my first time playing the game, is there a walkthrough or hint guide or something? I don't understand the training segment, there's nothing to really indicate a change in stats or a scene to describe the training itself. I read something about becoming a futa, how do I do that? I found ingredients to then make a cock growing potion, drank like 10 of those and nothing happened except "a mild heat". The only events I found were the tentacle rape one and a mysterious futa fucking you. I read something about a church but I don't know where that is or how to unlock it. The only thing I can think of is the Notice Board but that only unlocked the dance studio. Essentially I don't know how to advance the plot, I reading some posts here on this forum and I have no idea what to do, it sounds like there's a good bit of content in certain events but all I can find is an empty town, a ingredient collecting forest, and training a slave at night.

I'm not bashing the game, I'm just honestly clueless. From what I've read in the last 6 pages of this forum I feel like I'm playing the first version of the game. Although half of the post here are complaining about no art, which I don't mind at all, I'm used to text based games, art is something I've never complained about.
I'll write up a more definitive guide over the weekend and include it in a spoiler in the first post in this thread, but here are some basic tips:

First of all, the potion you're drinking assumes you already have a futa cock. If you don't, it won't do anything.
There are currently two ways to get a futa cock in the game. The EASIEST way to accomplish it is the following:

• Start with Chaya (a panther-taur) as your servant and Felicia as your slave
  • Buy the strap-on from the fetish shop
  • The first night, attempt to have Chaya train Felicia in something (e.g. a blowjob, using the strap-on). Felicia will refuse because she doesn't like panther-taurs.
  • The next day, visit the notice board. You'll see a notice about getting sexual therapy from a nun. Because of this, the Church will now be available to access (earlier than it would be otherwise).
  • Visit the Church on Tuesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays between 5 and 6 pm, and you'll be able to meet Sensua, the nun offering sexual therapy.
  • After getting sexual therapy, return to visit Sensua a second time and "ask about her cock." She'll explain what she needs from you in order for you to get a futa cock like hers.

Alternately, you can get access to the Church the "normal" way -- especially if you prefer not to choose Chaya as your servant.

• In the evenings, you can wander around town a bit and, after the first couple of days, start running into random tentacle encounters. It sounds like you've probably already found these.
  • The way you interact with these encounters determines how future encounters will go, so TAKE NOTE. If you choose to "defend yourself" and then chase away the tentacle creature, you'll be seen as more intimidating on future encounters. If you choose to "stride boldly forward," you'll be tentacle-raped UNLESS you've previously "defended yourself" once or twice. If you DON'T get tentacle-raped, then you'll be given a hint to seek a bounty hunter.
  • Check the notice board for a lead on finding a bounty hunter. You'll be directed to someone who's looking for a bounty hunter to retrieve her stolen family heirloom. You can either help her or not, depending on your preference. (Helping her leads to an interesting side quest with a hidden benefit, if you can figure out the stolen heirloom's magical secret.)
  • Once you've returned the stolen heirloom or chosen not to help her, you'll be given a bounty hunter's name - Keawe. (If you choose not to help her, she'll tell you to meet Hassan, whom you can find in the Service the Tip bar in the afternoon. He'll give you the name of Keawe.)
  • You can then search for Keawe down at the Riverfront. Be careful, there are tentacles afoot!
  • Once you've found Keawe, she'll give you a fetch quest to locate a special kind of crystal. One of the places you can find a crystal like this is...at the Church.
  • Once the Church is accessible the "normal" way, then you can meet Sensua as above and ask her about her cock.
There is another way of getting a futa cock as well. Keawe's third fetch quest involves meeting with a Fae woman at the Town Whore Tavern. After being sexually taken advantage of during that encounter, she'll offer you the option of becoming a futa (among other choices -- and unfortunately the "become a man" choice isn't well-supported in the rest of the game; I'll eventually remove that).

The sexual training at night doesn't do a whole lot, but sex is important at various points in the game.

• If you want to earn money through sex using Felicia, you'll need to train her to accept it. You can practice having her give blowjobs until she's comfortable enough to do them at the Town Whore Tavern. You can also have her practice other sexual techniques until she's comfortable enough to do exotic dancing at the Service the Tip bar.
  • Any sex act that involves orgasming (e.g. missionary, cowgirl, 69) will reduce your arousal back down to its minimum value (which might not be zero).
  • There is a hidden side quest involving a certain sex act, and performing the sex act (either at night or via exotic dancing at the Service the Tip bar) will activate the quest.
There's lots more to discover, but that should get you started. Also, finding and working with Keawe is part of the main quest line involving solving the mystery of your sudden attractiveness to tentacles, so that's where you'll find the bulk of the game content so far.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Interesting. Actually I've been using my knife because it did more damage reliably in arena, even though I am a sorcerer. Mostly because I didn't know that sorcery gets better over time. I guess I'm just a what works artist at heart. I could see why you don't feel attributes aren't useful but... hmm. The more info the better I think.
The other attributes (e.g. int, cha, and will, etc.) aren't really used to determine anything. Skills like blowjobs, titfucks, etc., only track how many times you've done a certain action. I could display those, but they're not going to help you much. The skills and stats I listed above are the important ones.

Anyway, I'll think about how best to present these. I'd really rather not reveal a specific number for dominance, although I might consider some sort of text or visual indicator of your overall dominance or submissiveness. I'm feeling less protective of sluttiness or corruption values, but sluttiness isn't always a whole number -- it has decimal values. I'll have to think about how best to display that, since displaying decimal values might look ugly.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I'll write up a more definitive guide over the weekend and include it in a spoiler in the first post in this thread, but here are some basic tips:

First of all, the potion you're drinking assumes you already have a futa cock. If you don't, it won't do anything.
There are currently two ways to get a futa cock in the game. The EASIEST way to accomplish it is the following:

• Start with Chaya (a panther-taur) as your servant and Felicia as your slave
  • Buy the strap-on from the fetish shop
  • The first night, attempt to have Chaya train Felicia in something (e.g. a blowjob, using the strap-on). Felicia will refuse because she doesn't like panther-taurs.
  • The next day, visit the notice board. You'll see a notice about getting sexual therapy from a nun. Because of this, the Church will now be available to access (earlier than it would be otherwise).
  • Visit the Church on Tuesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays between 5 and 6 pm, and you'll be able to meet Sensua, the nun offering sexual therapy.
  • After getting sexual therapy, return to visit Sensua a second time and "ask about her cock." She'll explain what she needs from you in order for you to get a futa cock like hers.

Alternately, you can get access to the Church the "normal" way -- especially if you prefer not to choose Chaya as your servant.

• In the evenings, you can wander around town a bit and, after the first couple of days, start running into random tentacle encounters. It sounds like you've probably already found these.
  • The way you interact with these encounters determines how future encounters will go, so TAKE NOTE. If you choose to "defend yourself" and then chase away the tentacle creature, you'll be seen as more intimidating on future encounters. If you choose to "stride boldly forward," you'll be tentacle-raped UNLESS you've previously "defended yourself" once or twice. If you DON'T get tentacle-raped, then you'll be given a hint to seek a bounty hunter.
  • Check the notice board for a lead on finding a bounty hunter. You'll be directed to someone who's looking for a bounty hunter to retrieve her stolen family heirloom. You can either help her or not, depending on your preference. (Helping her leads to an interesting side quest with a hidden benefit, if you can figure out the stolen heirloom's magical secret.)
  • Once you've returned the stolen heirloom or chosen not to help her, you'll be given a bounty hunter's name - Keawe. (If you choose not to help her, she'll tell you to meet Hassan, whom you can find in the Service the Tip bar in the afternoon. He'll give you the name of Keawe.)
  • You can then search for Keawe down at the Riverfront. Be careful, there are tentacles afoot!
  • Once you've found Keawe, she'll give you a fetch quest to locate a special kind of crystal. One of the places you can find a crystal like this is...at the Church.
  • Once the Church is accessible the "normal" way, then you can meet Sensua as above and ask her about her cock.
There is another way of getting a futa cock as well. Keawe's third fetch quest involves meeting with a Fae woman at the Town Whore Tavern. After being sexually taken advantage of during that encounter, she'll offer you the option of becoming a futa (among other choices -- and unfortunately the "become a man" choice isn't well-supported in the rest of the game; I'll eventually remove that).

The sexual training at night doesn't do a whole lot, but sex is important at various points in the game.

• If you want to earn money through sex using Felicia, you'll need to train her to accept it. You can practice having her give blowjobs until she's comfortable enough to do them at the Town Whore Tavern. You can also have her practice other sexual techniques until she's comfortable enough to do exotic dancing at the Service the Tip bar.
  • Any sex act that involves orgasming (e.g. missionary, cowgirl, 69) will reduce your arousal back down to its minimum value (which might not be zero).
  • There is a hidden side quest involving a certain sex act, and performing the sex act (either at night or via exotic dancing at the Service the Tip bar) will activate the quest.
There's lots more to discover, but that should get you started. Also, finding and working with Keawe is part of the main quest line involving solving the mystery of your sudden attractiveness to tentacles, so that's where you'll find the bulk of the game content so far.
Thanks for the starting tips, but I seem to be either misinterpreting/misunderstanding how to meet Sensua. I didn't start with the Pantuar-taur, I started with the other 2, so I followed the directions and unlocked the church. However I haven't run into Sensua, or at least I haven't been able to ask her about her cock as an option.

I'm confused at what you meant by "between the hours of 5-6" because you can't visit the Church at 6. I've tried Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at the times you said and got this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I enter at 4:30 I get:

I want to assume this is Sensua, but I don't know. When I say "Yes" I get a "Confession" question, and that leads to this sex scene:

Last edited:

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
No, that's not Sensua. Basically, after Afternoon Mass, go back inside the Church (at 5:30 pm) and you should meet Sensua then. 6 pm is too late; you have to visit at either 5 or 5:30.

For the spoiler box, look for the "plus" symbol on the buttons above the editor. Highlight the text you want to spoiler, then click on that button and choose "spoiler" from the dropdown that appears.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Just a quick update.

A few bugs have been reported and squashed. The Patreon content is expected to be done this weekend, and as a special bonus, the rest of the sex scenes if you lose at the combat arena are all finished.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Work has been absolutely evil lately. I do web development and my boss has been pushing to get code finished to meet a deadline. I'll be putting out an interim release this coming weekend though, with all of the bug fixes plus some additional content if you DON'T choose to follow the "mysterious woman".

And...my artist just finished the art for the succubus! Woohoo!

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I apologize for the lack of a recent release. I had some personal issues to deal with over the July 4th holiday, which have mostly been dealt with.

Firstly, I'm still working with various people who have OFFERED to help with writing additional content for the game, but so far all I've gotten is a goodly amount of brainstorming of ideas. I now have a very solid grasp on exactly what I'll be writing for not only what happens if you choose NOT to follow the mysterious woman (including 3-4 separate, branching story paths), but have plotted out a fair amount of how the Church will be corrupted after the tentacle attack.

I've also gotten the artwork for the mysterious woman and the succubus, and will soon be getting artwork for a brand new character who will be part of the "don't follow the mysterious woman" path.

That's all of the good news.

Besides the July 4th annoyances, part of what's taken me a long time has been a bit of writer's block. I've mostly finished the scenes I wanted to write for the Patreon content, although I don't feel like I've written enough to really do justice to releasing what I have right now. I'm also partway through writing the first scene you'll encounter if you don't follow the mysterious woman. All of this together has taken me over a month, and I'm struggling to get the rest of it written so I can just do an interim release (including a bunch of bugfixes) and hopefully pick up the pace afterwards.

I've also been working extra hours over the course of the past month, and that hasn't helped much either. On the one hand, that's provided a bit of extra cash, meaning I'll be able to afford hopefully commissioning TWO characters per month instead of just one. But on the other hand, that plus the writer's block is making it difficult to get stuff written.

With any luck, I can at least finish up the scene I'm writing in the next day or so and finally get this damn release out the door.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Ok, scene finished. I want to add in a few more bits and pieces and test this puppy before I do a release, but getting close!

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
The heat has been pretty horrific these past few days, and it's going to get worse this week. Even so, I've managed to add a fair bit of content to the "don't follow the mysterious woman" route. I thought I would have that finished and tested today, but no such luck. Not sure how this week will go yet, but with any luck I can get the last parts wrapped up over the next few days and do a combined general/Patreon release.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Great news! My artist JUUUST finished the next piece of artwork for a brand-new character that will be appearing in the "don't follow the mysterious woman" path. I'm going to finish implementing that new character's first scene, and push out a release most likely tomorrow.

Just to whet your appetite...

athruvohr_head.jpg

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
The latest release is FINALLY out! Not only do we have the commissioned art for our lovely succubus, but I've added a SECOND succubus to the game as well!

If you choose not to follow the mysterious woman at the start of the game, you'll get a branching story path. One of those branches will lead you to the new succubus, and a very INTERESTING situation for the main PC!

Enjoy...

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
I can't even do anything. First every link has a high chance of that woman at the beginning and at the end of the day. Just get stuck in an endless loop of waking from the dream with brin hovering. Literally clicked continue 20 times and nothing.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
That's really strange. I had a couple of people helping me bug-test and no one reported anything like that.

I just tested it myself with an Alchemist character, going through the first day and then following the mysterious woman when she appears. I get the dream and click continue, and then another scene shows where your hips swell up a bit. Do you get that or not? And what browser are you using?

Retief

Aug 13, 2017

Anyway, I'll think about how best to present these. I'd really rather not reveal a specific number for dominance, although I might consider some sort of text or visual indicator of your overall dominance or submissiveness. I'm feeling less protective of sluttiness or corruption values, but sluttiness isn't always a whole number -- it has decimal values. I'll have to think about how best to display that, since displaying decimal values might look ugly.
So don't display numbers. Try a slide bar with submissive at one end and dominant at the other with a neutral area in the middle. Corruption can be similar with pure at one end (starting) going to utterly depraved.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes