mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
This game is going to be so awesome, once it get's it's pics.
Yep! My artist has slowed down a bit, but it's nearly June and he'll have more free time in June, so...expect more pics soon!!

Your sig has a broken image, btw...

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Over the next few months, artwork will be added to the game. I'm just getting started, y'know... :)
you sire are freaking amazing and will beat all other games if you do this one to its full extent :) keep going you can do it LOL

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
I see you took my advice that I gave on page 3, and I have to say the first post on this thread looks WAY better because of it. In my opinion. :D Gave the game a try last night and found it fairly entertaining and well written. Looking forwards to seeing more when it's a little more finished, but pretty well done all told.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I see you took my advice that I gave on page 3, and I have to say the first post on this thread looks WAY better because of it. In my opinion. :D Gave the game a try last night and found it fairly entertaining and well written. Looking forwards to seeing more when it's a little more finished, but pretty well done all told.
Thanks for the compliments. :)

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
The first commissioned image for Keawe is done! In the next day or so, I'll release that plus some initial work on the Service the Tip bar.

I'm starting with the "beginner" dancing first, so if you're reloading a previous save and are already past beginner level, you won't see the new content. Unfortunately, even beginner level has to account for all of the possible transformation options that the main PC can have (futa cock, etc.), and that the slave can have -- because you could conceivably earn money with just the main PC or the slave until after you've got those transformations, and then switch to the other afterwards. So, writing this is taking quite a while to work through. My plan is to spend another week on it, finishing up all of beginner and novice level, then getting tentacle birth and related content finished, then going back to Patreon content, and so on.

UPDATE:

Turns out I only had to make a few changes to account for the transformations that could actually be seen while dancing at the beginner skill level. I decided that the exotic dancing would NOT be fully naked for beginners, but dancers would have progressively less clothing the more skilled they became. At novice level, they'd be topless. Once they start doing penetrative sex acts (e.g. missionary sex, cowgirl, etc.) or cunnilingus, they'd need to be bottomless.

I'll do a bit more testing and then do an incremental release with the new content. It's not much, but since I've kept you all waiting for most of May, it's only fair that I release what I can as soon as possible.

Reactions: prophetxox

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Latest update!

The "beginner" dancing at the Service the Tip bar is complete and tested. The person helping with writing the Service the Tip dancing text hasn't been online lately, though, so I'll likely have to continue writing the next skill levels myself.

I'm about 3/4ths of the way done writing the tentacle birth content. It's been VERY slow going, since I have to account for a whole bunch of things at once:

Warning - minor spoilers!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By this weekend, I should be completely finished with it, but I also want to add two more scenes that are connected to tentacle pregnancy, and update the other tentacle pregnancy scenes to account for your possible transformations (especially a tentacock or tenta-tail instead of a normal futa cock). Hopefully by Sunday or Monday, I'll have all of that finished and ready to release.

In other news...I've been talking to not just one, but SEVERAL people willing to help with the writing. At least one of them should work out, which means that development progress should pick up again this month.

In particular, I'm going to be getting help with the choice you get at the very beginning of the game. If you follow the mysterious woman, she makes you more attractive to tentacle creatures...but what about if you choose NOT to follow her? Choosing not to follow her will lead down a very different (but related!) path, and you'll get to see a lot more succubus content as a result!

I should also have time this month to add in one more scene where you can visit Vivianne again after completing her side quest, before I start working on the Patreon content for June.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Almost there!!

I'm about 90% done with the tentacle birth text, and I have some passages to integrate from another person who's helping me. I should be able to finish both of those in the next day or so.

I spent several hours over the past few days discussing new content with TWO people who will be helping with the writing. We've pretty much roughed out a few weeks' worth of writing effort for the path where you DON'T follow the mysterious woman, and the other writer is working on finding new and interesting ways of corrupting the Church. Fun!

In other news, my artist finished the rest of the artwork for Keawe, so that'll be included in the next release. Just sent him all of the reference art for our lovely succubus, so expect that to happen sometime this month, too!

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
FINALLY!! All of the tentacle birth text is done, plus the event where Camilla comes to visit beforehand and wait for you to give birth.

I'm holding off on integrating the other person's text for scissoring at the combat arena since it conflicts with the sorceress asking you to invite her over, if you're pregnant. I'll get that in next time!

I'll finish up testing/debugging this evening, and finally ship this puppy!

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Aaaand...we have a release! Version 0.8.0 is out now - check the first post in the thread for download links.

This will seem like a small release, and content-wise it is...but the amount of development time that had to go into delivering this content was a LOT more than I'd planned on.

Offers are STILL coming in to help out with writing new content, though, so development will definitely speed up again!

Roadmap for the next two weeks:

• Implement "novice" Service the Tip bar scenes
  • Implement the rest of the combat arena sex scenes
  • Implement the beginning of the "don't follow the mysterious woman" path - expect more succubus fun!!
  • I should have the succubus art ready by then!

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
When your servants give birth, there's a bug. Fixed in version 0.8.1!

Also, forgot to mention that Patreon content is next on the roadmap, before the other stuff above. Expect some more bandit action!

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Fem protagonist only? :FeelsBadMan:
I know my way out
This was actually discussed earlier in the thread -- so I should probably include a mention of it in the first post.

Basically, one of the main plot points of the game is the threat of being impregnated by tentacle creatures. A male protagonist can't be impregnated, so it doesn't really fit the story I'm trying to create.

I actually posted on Patreon at one point, asking people whether they'd want a male protagonist and very few people were interested, compared to other story elements they wanted instead.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
This was actually discussed earlier in the thread -- so I should probably include a mention of it in the first post.

Basically, one of the main plot points of the game is the threat of being impregnated by tentacle creatures. A male protagonist can't be impregnated, so it doesn't really fit the story I'm trying to create.

I actually posted on Patreon at one point, asking people whether they'd want a male protagonist and very few people were interested, compared to other story elements they wanted instead.
Yeah I know what you mean, I played the game for a bit and I don't like female protagonists and I wouldn't want my ass impregnated as a male by tentacles, so it makes sense.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
...and all right, then! It looks like the preliminary votes for June's Patreon content are in, and it's going to be...bandits vs. tentacles! Ooh, the wonderfully kinky possibilities...

Expect it SOON!

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Is there a way to implement skill and attribute levels in the stat screen?
Yes, although certain stats I kind of want to hide (like dominance). What attributes/stats did you want to see? Note that I added a bunch of these at the beginning of developing the game that never got used:

Skills:
-----
anal
archery
dagger
throwing
defense
blowjobs
cowgirl
cunnilingus
dancing
exposure
fetishplay
gangbang
publicsex
sex
modeling
sixtynine
sleazybar
sorcery
tentacles
titfuck

Stats:
-----
acceptTentacles
acceptFemales
acceptMales
acceptHerms
acceptFurry
acceptTaur
acceptStrangers
affection
dominance
sluttiness
corruption
arousal
baseArousal
arousalRate
arousalLimit
int
will
cha
health
maxHealth
energy
maxEnergy

astronomenon

Apr 16, 2018
Yes, although certain stats I kind of want to hide (like dominance). What attributes/stats did you want to see? Note that I added a bunch of these at the beginning of developing the game that never got used:

Skills:
-----
anal
archery
dagger
throwing
defense
blowjobs
cowgirl
cunnilingus
dancing
exposure
fetishplay
gangbang
publicsex
sex
modeling
sixtynine
sleazybar
sorcery
tentacles
titfuck

Stats:
-----
acceptTentacles
acceptFemales
acceptMales
acceptHerms
acceptFurry
acceptTaur
acceptStrangers
affection
dominance
sluttiness
corruption
arousal
baseArousal
arousalRate
arousalLimit
int
will
cha
health
maxHealth
energy
maxEnergy
I guess all of them really. I'm that mid maxer in a Roleplaying session so if I'm going to invest in trainings I want to know they are actually making progress. Its why I go to the gym too, to see the gains. I guess I just need that visible carrot if I'm going to stick myself. Thanks for the quick response.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes