1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[HTML] Tentacle Slave [v0.8.1][Mouseguru]

Discussion in 'Games' started by mouseguru, Apr 16, 2018.

1. mouseguru

mouseguru Member Game Developer

Aug 2, 2017
    [​IMG]
    Overview:
    Two years ago, you moved to the city of Tyrmidon, a wealthy merchant city, and made a name for yourself there. Now you're finally moving into your own house. But after running into a mysterious woman, you've begun experiencing unwanted (possibly wanted?) attention from tentacle creatures. Now you must solve the mystery of why they're suddenly seeking you out...

This open-world, text-based adventure game involves a heavy focus on tentacles and a moderate focus on transformation.

Last Updated: 6/13/2018
    Developer:

Please Log in / Register to view this link

/

/

Censorship: none
    Version: 0.8.1
    All
    Language: English
    Engine: Twine (HTML)
    Genre:
    text based, female protagonist, adventure, combat, fantasy, anal sex, ahegao, bdsm, big tits, bukkake, corruption, creampie, drugs, furry, futa/shemale, groping, group sex, harem, humor, lactation, lesbian, management, milf, mind control, monster, monster girl, multiple endings, multiple penetration, oral sex, pregnancy, sex toys, slave, tentacles, titfuck, transformation, turn based combat, vaginal sex

Installation:
    1. Download zip file
    2. Unzip into a folder
    3. Open browser and drag HTML file into browser window

Change-log:
    • Tentacle birth fixed if your companions are giving birth
    • Service the Tip bar - beginner events implemented
    • Tentacle birth implemented
    • Sorceress from the combat arena can visit you a few days before you give birth
    • Fixed bug with the clothing shop modeling, if you arrive after the dance has already started but before it ends.
    • Fixed bugs with public exposure. If you encounter the nun a second time, etc.
    • After winning the fight with the bandits, page is blank.
    • Fixed game-breaking bug in the event system that prevented events from being properly tracked.
    • Changed the global font to something more readable.
    • Fixed doubled public exposure text
    • Fixed navigation errors in the forest
    • Fixed game-breaking navigation issues ($dest is undefined, etc).
    • Bad conditional expression when being disciplined by the nun
    • Fixed "wait half an hour" not working.
    • Your arousal should reset after a naked match at the combat arena.
    • Public exposure is implemented! Currently only for the main PC.
    • Cursed belly button piercing is implemented!
    • Repeated link back to town market if the tentacle attack already happened
    • Offering Lady Reyna coin instead of an item when trading for the alchemized metal has some macro errors
    • Keawe crafting the pure or lesser bracelet, results in a dead end
    • In the combat arena when fighting as a sorceress, or when fighting as a sorceress against tentacles, you cannot win a combat. The fight goes on forever.
    • In the combat arena when fighting naked, spamming lust bolt results in the following error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): Cannot read property 'length' of undefined
    • Fixed the trigger for the "important reminder" that Sensua is available
    • Fixed breast descriptions
    • Fixed tentacle pregnancy morning events listing NPC names more than once
    • Removed an option from the tentacle "mystery event" if you don't have fuckable nipples
    • Fixed the tentacle "mystery event" repeating the next night

• Hypodermic darts wouldn't actually knock out an enemy
    • Chaya could get pregnant with "undefined" tentacles

• Fix for hypodermic darts no longer working

• Implemented next tentacle stalking scene
    • Implemented Keawe forging the bracelet
    • Implemented dream event
    • Implemented tentacle mystery event
    • Implement followup scene after tentacle mystery event
    • Implemented pregnancies and bellies descriptions
    • Added an "important reminders" section to the sidebar
    • Included the Council Ball in the "important reminders" section, so you know when to go
    • Included when Sensua is available to visit
    • Fixed clothing shop modeling scene error
    • Fixed house repairs
    • Fixed Kaylee scenes
    • Fixed ordering a drink dead-ending

• Fixed returning stolen heirloom to Alora without "activating" it first.

• Fixed returning a pure crystal to Keawe not properly triggering the return of the alchemized metal.

• Game-breaking bug with the Service the Tip bar fixed -- for real this time!
    • Other bugs with Keawe's forging the bracelet fixed
    • Issues with the private confession at the Church fixed
    • Issues with night training fixed

• Third tentacle stalking event added
    • Added long scene with Keawe forging the bracelet
    • Game-breaking bug with the Service the Tip bar fixed
    • Several issues with the Fae woman encounter fixed
    • Tentacle stalking bug fixed
    • Other misc bugs fixed

• Fixed mixed up male/female/futa content if you randomly encounter tentacles while alone
    • Fixed slightly buggy character navigation
    • Added gold amount/time duration on house repair links
    • Added time duration on dancing links at the Service the Tip bar
    • Various other minor fixes

• Fixed visiting the Town Whore Tavern after the Bandits in the Forest event
    • Fixed borked breast-growth potion
    • Correctly fixed borked thorny vine tea
    • Fixed potion use where it renders potions first, THEN "uses" a potion (meaning, you don't see the most current potion count in your inventory unless you refresh the page)
    • "Tentacle Encounter Here" - removed for now
    • Fixed visiting Sensua after turning in a captured tentacle beast
    • After the "Bandits in the Forest" event, a normal tentacle encounter has a missing closing <> tag
    • Fixed shouldn't be able to visit Lady Reyna if not helping recover stolen family heirloom
    • Fixed all house repair weirdness
    • Fixed after being defeated as a sorceress in the combat arena, this appears before the text: Error: <>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property '0' of undefined
    • Fixed pregnancy update for slaves and servants. You would get tentacle preg morning events for people not even in your household, often resulting in a "blank" event with just a continue link.
    • Fixed capitalization error on the "first night" where you're expecting equipment to be delivered the next day

• Fixed an issue with potion making
    • Minor grammar fix

• Implemented house repairs
    • Implemented breast-growth potion
    • Implemented tentacle pregnancy morning events for servants and slaves
    • Implemented bandit forest encounter
    • Implemented Keawe's final fetch quest
    • Fixed bug with Thorny Tea not being drinkable
    • Fixed playing without a slave for the Service the Tip Bar
    • Fixed playing without a slave for dancing lessons
    • Fixed Vivianne's office hours to be 11 am to 3 pm
    • Optimize storefront code to eliminate unnecessary clicks
    • Don't allow player to select more than one servant when choosing staff

• Implemented Keawe's second fetch quest (65% done; some sex descriptions are missing)
    • Implemented tentacle altered scene with Sensua when getting a crystal from her
    • Fixed accessing Sensua without Chaya, but instead through Keawe's first fetch quest
    • Fixed the inventory display bug with stackable items
    • Fixed working as a dancer in the Service the Tip bar does not lower arousal
    • Fixed your slave working as a dancer lowers *your* energy instead of hers
    • Fixed your ass description when applying for modeling at the Crooked Kitten
    • Fixed resting for an hour at home
    • Added more options for waiting in town
    • Fixed the notice board not wiping after you meet Saraya
    • Fixed getting lost in the forest. When you opt to explore the forest from your home, you always start with the Forest Glen now.
    • Fixed the broken tentacle altered scene with "the tentacles inside you retreat" duplicated text.
    • Fixed the bugs with the combat arena. Combat for sorceresses now works properly.
    • Changed Sensua's office hours to Tues, Thurs and Sat, to make her more accessible

• Combat training has been implemented
    • Stackable weapons (e.g. darts) have been implemented
    • The combat arena for sorceresses has been MOSTLY implemented
    • Capturing a tentacle beast (for Sensua's herm cock side quest) implemented
    • Sensua's herm cock side quest has been implemented!
    • You can use a potion now - and it works with Sensua's herm cock
    • Implemented health/energy/arousal meters
    • Implemented ability to view your breasts, and their current states
    • Egg-hatching fixed
    • Fixing the inventory display of stackable items such as potions
    • Numerous other bugs fixed
    • HUUUUGE refactor on how data is stored in the game, resulting in a roughly 50% speed improvement.

• Numerous bugs fixed, including some in tentacle encounters and in the stolen heirloom side quest.
    • Keawe's first fetch quest fully implemented. I haven't implemented repeat visits with the new characters from two of the branching paths in that fetch quest, but those are gravy for next time.
    • Alchemy is implemented. I haven't tested actually using potions on yourself (mainly because the potions you can make are cock growth and cock-shrinking, and the main character doesn't have a cock).
    • Having sex and attacking something uses energy, and you can run out and need to rest.
    • Lots more locations in the forest are now "searchable" and have been fleshed out.
    • Tentacle pregnancy is partially implemented.

Bug fix release. You can now actually discover something about Keawe (and do the stolen heirloom side quest) after being attacked by tentacles. Also fixed dancing in the "Service the Tip" bar after a certain point.

• Content filtering is fixed
    • Fixed a TON of bugs with clothes modeling
    • Fixed a game-breaking bug that only showed up after interacting with Sensua at the Church, where you couldn't reload at all
    • Fixed some character display bugs
    • Implemented player inventory
    • Implemented weekly costs for your servant and your food
    • Implemented functions to allow your servant/slave being able to go places without you, and vice versa. (You can't actually do this yet, because the areas of the game where this will matter aren't finished yet.)
    • Implemented lunar cycle (29 1/2 days, so it doesn't line up with the month dates)
    • Implemented weapons shop with one item
    • Implemented "Service the Tip" bar
    • Fixed "you are being watched" trigger events after the first
    • Implemented the first tentacle attack event
    • Implemented all of the various ways of getting the name of the bounty hunter who can help you with tentacles
    • Implement the ability to wear or remove items, for both the main PC as well as the servant or slave
    • Finish the event where you meet an important character, as a side quest to getting the name of the bounty hunter
    • Finish misc scenes in the bounty hunter side quest
    • Implement personal slave supervision at night
    • Implement the path to the bounty hunter near the docks, where you meet several other new characters (and possibly more tentacles!)
    • Implement combat

Reported Bugs:
    • If the odd merchant in the forest doesn't have any inventory, he shouldn't appear.
    • Bandits in the forest event repeats and it shouldn't
    • Winning the battle against bandits in the forest gets stuck (fixed)
    • If one or more of your companions gives birth and you don't, when you try to capture spawn you get an error (fixed)
    • You cannot encounter Kaylee after getting her an apartment or a job, or finish getting a crystal from the Abbottess (fixed)
    • Drinking a potion removes 2 instead of 1
    • Preparing multiple reagents doesn't advance time correctly
    • Potion reagents in the forest respawn if you pick them, save, and reload

Patreon bonus content:
    First of all, MOST OF THE GAME (85-90%!) is free, and always will be free. It won't be released in a delayed cycle, like many other Patreon games.

The normal game has three professions -- Hunter, Alchemist, and Sorceress. (Yes, I know I need to flesh out Hunter, as it has hardly any content.) The Patreon bonus content adds a fourth profession -- the Witch. Witches can curse others who have done them some sort of personal injustice. The strength of the curse is directly proportional to the size of the injustice, as it were. In terms of gameplay, this means you get uniquely crafted additional scenes for certain parts of the game.

Some bonus content has already been published. As part of the quest to find a solution to your tentacle issues, you run across the "hint" of seeking out a bounty hunter. After spotting a notice for someone who is already looking to hire a bounty hunter, you can go visit that person and ask for a reference.

However, if you decide to help her with her own issue of a missing family heirloom, you can manipulate the situation to provoke an injustice against you. And then things can get interesting. ;)

In addition, there's a rare event from wandering in the forest where you're ambushed by bandits. Depending on your choices in how you handle this event, you can rack up a huge amount of injustice against you...and get commensurately spectacular results when you curse them in return.

Next Patreon bonus release:
    • Additional followup content for the bandits
    • An additional event with slave-Alora

Next free release:
    • Filling in missing content/scenes, starting with the Service the Tip bar
    • Implementing some of the new items, like the cursed dildos
    • Finishing up the character descriptions -- groins, asses, etc.
    • Reworking the Bandits in the Forest event to reference any transformations you acquired at the end of the tentacle "mystery event"

Why a female protagonist?
    A very important plot element in the game is tentacle pregnancy, and part of the inherent "threat" of the tentacles is that they can get you, as a female or herm PC, pregnant. That threat simply doesn't exist for a male PC, so that fact alone would require fairly significant retooling of the plot and storyline. It IS possible and I MAY eventually implement a male PC, but I wanted to explain why it's quite difficult to do, and no small undertaking.

In addition to that, although a lot of the scenes CAN internally support a male PC (and a lot of the scenes already have male PC variant text), I've taken a fair number of shortcuts -- including the Bandits in the Forest event, among other things -- and also with the bonus content. Those would need significant retooling to support a male PC.

I've already

a poll on my Patreon, asking what I should focus my development on. One of the choices was implementing a male main protagonist, and it got very few votes compared to other possible choices. So there you have it.
    Download:

/

/

Screenshots:
    screenshot1.jpg screenshot2.jpg
    Art:
    sensua.png keawe.png

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    MonkeyManiac, MaxDP, ninon and 40 others like this.
  2. Gab

Gab Salty Montrealer Uploader

May 10, 2017
    all those tags :drool:
    Finds text based
    Welp it was fun while it lasted. <.< Next!

Al.a, marty, Sharper and 24 others like this.
  3. mouseguru

Aug 2, 2017
    Over the next few months, artwork will be added to the game. I'm just getting started, y'know... :)

Borbel, Lionsky, Gotrek and 7 others like this.
  4. ViktorReznov

ViktorReznov Active Member

Jun 16, 2017
    what do you mean with *it was fun while it lasted* it is literally the first tag you fill see, so you can delete all your happiness instantly o3or

Lionsky and Tenenbaum like this.
  5. ViktorReznov

ViktorReznov Active Member

Jun 16, 2017
    360 degree, thats perfect to hear! cheers :eazyHype:

but still, it will depend on how much artwork you want to make. it will be customizable, or just a predeterminate template for male and female and bunch of stuffs like that? im very intrigued now :OhMyGoodness:.

Lionsky likes this.
  6. Frustratedbuffalo

Frustratedbuffalo Active Member

Mar 7, 2017
    Cool, see ya in a few months then.

captkemo, MrJ, crescentlegion and 2 others like this.
  7. Meso

Meso Member

Aug 26, 2017
    Found what I'd call a major bug which is that you can't actually finish combat. Any time you defeat an opponent you get an error message and remain stuck in the combat state. I've had this happen in the arena and against tentacles.

mthought likes this.
  8. mouseguru

Aug 2, 2017
    I found and fixed that bug yesterday. That's only an issue with sorceress combat, btw. I'm still in the middle of updating code, but will push out a fix for this in the next day or two.

Meso likes this.
  9. mouseguru

Aug 2, 2017
    First of all, the first artwork I'll be commissioning will be for NPCs you run into. Not for your own character. That would be horribly complicated to commission. Not saying it won't happen, but given that my Patreon isn't very high yet, I'm focusing on the best bang (heh) for the buck.

Keep an eye on my Patreon. The banner will be updated with new artwork in the next week or so (and I'll be adding the art into the game as well). Within a week after that, I'll be adding the first NPC art into the game.

NotEvenOw and ViktorReznov like this.
  10. lodadsaq

lodadsaq Active Member Donor

Mar 3, 2017
    hmmm

well it sounds intresting
    ill downit and check it out, hopefully you always have some form of insperation for this project

11. mouseguru

Aug 2, 2017
    I do freelance web dev for a living, so I understand principles like software development, milestones and sprints, etc. I've been setting short, 1-2 week feature goals for my release cycle and have enough ideas for the game to last a year or more.

Neuropain likes this.
  12. lodadsaq

Mar 3, 2017
    cool cool dude, good luck mate :)

13. hopeless

hopeless Active Member

Oct 29, 2017
    text, something for desperate women
    men needs visual stimulation VN is for men!

supermanz95 likes this.
  14. lodadsaq

Mar 3, 2017
    hahahahaha, use your mind dipshit, just like when you used your mind to imagine that hot chick u met at the bat when she was a he, and a trap

:p

klx, Neuropain and nojszu like this.
  15. u3708395

u3708395 Member

Jan 23, 2018
    Even if it was played in CMD.exe, we would benefit from a screenshot. This one is a Twine game. Here's a screenshot:

Untitled.png

16. tysssart

tysssart Member

Aug 17, 2017
    I remember that tentacle mod for SM3, it was - as hot as it was buggy/unfinished, very! Thus it was a very pleasant surprise to see that old mod transformed into a whole game a few months ago when I browsed for new releases on the TFT-games site. Unfortunately, this game is as buggy as that mod ever was in SM. There are lot's of dead ends, stuff that doesn't work or aren't in the game yet at this point. While I normally am more than fine with text only games, this game would really benefit from having pics imo.

So while I do indeed like the concept and have high hopes for it, (there are just way to few tentacle/pregnancy games out there) do be aware that the game is both quite unfinished & buggy at this point imo. The 0.6 version on my HDD for example, was so buggy that it's impossible get past the fairly early parts in the game due to important plot moments being totally broken. The fact that the same part of the game was working just fine in earlier versions leads me to believe the dev needs way more people reporting the bugs, and/or playing the actual game him/herself before releasing new versions.

17. mouseguru

Aug 2, 2017
    You guys are making me change my mind about releasing art for the game, you know... :)

Here's a head shot of a certain naughty nun from the game. Yes, the full-body art for this character is already finished, but I'm not ready to integrate it just yet. Adding art to the game was supposed to happen after my Patreon reached $100, so releasing it early isn't exactly fair to the people who ARE paying for it already. Frankly, I was amazed at how few people clicked on the "gimme dem pics!" option on my Patreon poll, compared to filling in placeholder content or even adding more TFs to the game.

But, since you guys are having such a HARD (heh) time visualizing things...

sensua-headshot.png

And that reminds me. I've posted more about it over on tfgamessite, but I'll mention here, exactly what pledging to my Patreon gets you. Most popular Twine-based games (The Company, Parasite Infection, etc.) simply release builds to Patrons early, and make the releases public some time afterwards. I don't do that. Instead, due to the magic of using the Tweego compiler instead of the normal Twine builder GUI, I can compile a "free" version and a "paid" version with additional content.

And what is that additional content? The normal game has three professions -- Hunter, Alchemist, and Sorceress. (Yes, I know I need to flesh out Hunter, as it has hardly any content.) The paid game adds a fourth profession -- the Witch. Witches can curse others who have done them some sort of personal injustice. The strength of the curse is directly proportional to the size of the injustice, as it were. In terms of gameplay, this means you get uniquely crafted additional scenes for certain parts of the game.

There's paid content already in the game, of course. As part of the quest to find a solution to your tentacle issues, you run across the "hint" of seeking out a bounty hunter. After spotting a notice for someone who is already looking to hire a bounty hunter, you can go visit that person and ask for a reference.

However, if you decide to help her with her own issue of a missing family heirloom, you can manipulate the situation to provoke an injustice against you. And then things can get interesting. ;)

In addition, there's a rare event from wandering in the forest where you're ambushed by bandits. Depending on your choices in how you handle this event, you can rack up a huge amount of injustice against you...and get commensurately spectacular results when you curse them in return.

The game is under ongoing, active development, and it'll only get better from here. April's paid content is a bit late, due to the big tentacle "mystery event" I just finished on the 10th.

If you like what you see, feel free to join. And may tentacles always be with you. :3

18. mouseguru

Aug 2, 2017
    Your version 0.6.0 is from IMMEDIATELY after the big tentacle "mystery event". And yes, there were some pretty big bugs in that. Within a day and a half of that release, three bugfix releases went out as bugs were reported and quickly squashed. 0.6.3 is much more stable, and the main bug I know about from that is the issue with sorceress combat, due to needing to refactor the combat mechanics in order to release 0.6.0.

The game is under active development. Ergo, it's going to have bugs. Those bugs will NORMALLY get quickly squashed, but I'm in the middle of adding a "public exposure" mechanic and while the code for that is done, the new scenes aren't.

What do you guys think? Should I comment that code out for now, just so I can fix the sorceress combat issue, and do another bugfix release? Or wait until the "public exposure" mechanic is finished?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  19. Mr. Monster

Mr. Monster Member

Sep 30, 2017
  20. mouseguru

Aug 2, 2017
    The slave you buy at the beginning of the game, isn't necessarily the BDSM type of slave. That being said...the kind of slave you're looking for is in the paid content. :openedeyewink: