AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Thanks for the bug reports.
You're welcome. BTW, the issue with the arousal not going down when fucking a pussy in the arena is new after this past Christmas. It used to work okay. All those many (and wonderful) changes that you made over the holidays seem to have also broken all sorts of minor stuff. heh Two steps forward and one back sort of thing, eh?

Reactions: Snugglepuff

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
And yet another bug. If you visit Keawe with both crystals in your possession she automatically takes the corrupt one. I distinctly recall in an older version that players were given a choice as to which one to hand over. Attached is a save so that you can fix this.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
And yet another bug. If you visit Keawe with both crystals in your possession she automatically takes the corrupt one. I distinctly recall in an older version that players were given a choice as to which one to hand over. Attached is a save so that you can fix this.
Umm...by default, it always picks the corrupt one. This is technically not a bug, and it never previously gave you the choice. I might change that at some point, but probably not in the immediate future.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
it never previously gave you the choice.
Hmm, perhaps I'm confusing it with the choice of which item to hand over in exchange for the metal. But I'd've sworn we also got to choose which crystal. However, you wrote the code so you'd certainly know what you did or did not allow. ;)

I'd like to suggest, politely, that in the next version of the game's Guide that you explicitly warn players that Keawe will automatically take the corrupt crystal if both are in the MC's possession. And, for a future version, the player should have the choice as to which to give. Granted, if the player had intended to hand over a clean one then the player should not have gotten the corrupt one from Sensua before meeting with Keawe, but not being given a choice may come as a complete surprise to a player who hasn't been carefully thinking through what they're doing and why they're doing it. In my own case I was intending to give the corrupt one anyway, so no harm for me. It was still unexpected though.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Just to experiment, I decided to try for the "control" path, despite having given Keawe both a corrupt crystal and corrupted wood. I managed to defeat all of the tentacles. The next day, when visiting the church I have the same options that I would normally get if I was on the "avoided the succubus at the start of the game" path and had agreed to corrupt the church. Is this how it's supposed to be (since this is a combo I'd never tried before)? I've attached a save in case it's a bug.

Also with this save I've tried speaking with Vivianne (which I'm supposed to do regarding the tentacle critter I captured during the major battle the previous night) but I get no option to discuss the captured tentacle beastie.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
If I choose a modified cock for the tentacles' gift I get this error:

Clipboard04.jpg

Attached is a save from before making the choice. The other two gift options do not generate an error.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
One more comment: the character status for the MC does not indicate that she has a tenta-tail.

Also, the MC and her two companions all have twin tentacles in their wombs, even though it was Keawe that I gifted with two wombs. (Does that mean that Keawe has four of the critters in her?)

Also, too, after I've received the tentacles' gifts I get the church options as if I had gotten the corrupt the church task from the other succubus (whom I have not met with this MC), and my quest log still says "Discover a Solution to your Tentacle Attraction: The mysterious woman somehow made you attractive to tentacles. You must discover a solution to your tentacle attraction." even though I've accepted the tentacles. Why would the MC continue to care that she's attractive to the tentacles? It shouldn't be a concern.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
There is an enormous imbalance between the combat ability of a sorceress and that of a huntress. A sorceress, once she's sufficiently practiced using her spells, can readily defeat 2, 3, or even 4 tentacles attacking her at once. The huntress, however, is incapable of defeating a lone tentacle after she is at max archery ability. Her attacks don't hit. If it wasn't for the fact that I wanted my huntress to become impregnated by tentacles early on, and to get as many transformations as possible, I would have had to abandon this class of character as she's simply not a viable choice if you wish to remain free of the tentacles.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Just to experiment, I decided to try for the "control" path, despite having given Keawe both a corrupt crystal and corrupted wood. I managed to defeat all of the tentacles. The next day, when visiting the church I have the same options that I would normally get if I was on the "avoided the succubus at the start of the game" path and had agreed to corrupt the church. Is this how it's supposed to be (since this is a combo I'd never tried before)? I've attached a save in case it's a bug.

Also with this save I've tried speaking with Vivianne (which I'm supposed to do regarding the tentacle critter I captured during the major battle the previous night) but I get no option to discuss the captured tentacle beastie.
I think I may have incorrectly switched on the flag for corrupting the Church, there. Good catch.

Currently, Vivianne doesn't have any implemented responses regarding the captured tentacle. That will change during the course of this month. :)

Displaying the tenta-tail in the character stats isn't implemented yet.

Yes, Keawe would have four critters in her with her double wombs.

For losing to the tentacles and accepting their gifts, yes, you now SHOULD have the option to corrupt the Church -- because you have to find some way to gain acceptance for the tentacle creatures that now live at your house.

Technically, you haven't "solved" your tentacle attraction yet, although I should word the quest a bit better. The final solution for that -- for the "submit to tentacles" path, that is -- will involve getting the town of Tyrmidon to accept tentacles, rather than being afraid of them, banning sex with them, etc. For the "control" path it's different, and for the path where you've killed the tentacles instead of trying to control them, it'll involve yet another solution.

Yes, currently the Huntress is imbalanced. I want to eventually come back and "fix" that class -- giving it more content (like the sorceress and the alchemist both have), giving it more potential weapons to use, and higher skill in using them. It's on my (rather lengthy, at this point) todo list.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I've tried many different encounters with the huntress class. Her combat is totally broken. She NEVER hits. Ever. No matter what she is fighting, whether it's tentacles or bandits. The class doesn't just need more "content", what it needs is to be fixed, period. She can hit just fine with tranq darts. But her bow NEVER hits. There is something seriously messed up with the code that handles that weapon.

I think that I also just found another bug. I have gotten messages now, twice, that my huntress has hatched a tentacle during the night. Yet she remains pregnant with two of them. Eh?

Reactions: jht1999

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I've tried many different encounters with the huntress class. Her combat is totally broken. She NEVER hits. Ever. No matter what she is fighting, whether it's tentacles or bandits. The class doesn't just need more "content", what it needs is to be fixed, period. She can hit just fine with tranq darts. But her bow NEVER hits. There is something seriously messed up with the code that handles that weapon.

I think that I also just found another bug. I have gotten messages now, twice, that my huntress has hatched a tentacle during the night. Yet she remains pregnant with two of them. Eh?
Ok, I'll look into why the Huntress never hits with her bow.

Also, "hatching" a tentacle pod isn't the same as giving birth to tentacles. Look at it this way. A tentacle "pod" is like an egg that the tentacle beast lays in its victim's womb, along with a healthy dose of tentacle jizz to "fertilize" it. After a number of days, that pod will hatch inside of the womb, and the tentacle embryo inside will continue to grow until it's ready to be born.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
In my current sorceress playthrough, after receiving the (submit) gift from the tentacles and having started to corrupt the church my MC went into the forest to see if she could do any of the "avoid succubus path" events, such as the old gods or Athra encounters. No luck, but I had to check. I did, however, run into the bandits. Managed to defeat them, but Felicia and Chaya disappeared for a few days. They just showed up again. After reading all the text I went to view the character stats and I found what I think is another error...

Felicia's breasts have become huge due to her consuming some strange fruit (which she brought back). But when I looked at the stats for the MC and for Felicia, the sizes are reversed. Felicia has G-cups and the MC has M-cups! It should be Felicia with the M-cups and the MC with the smaller size. I also don't understand why the MC would even have larger cups (G) when she had E-cups just before her slaves returned home. I'm pretty sure that I didn't read in those walls of text that the MC ate any of that fruit that Felicia brought back. I'm not happy that the MC now has breasts the size of a cow's udder despite my never having chosen any of the options for breast enlargement during my play. She went from C to D to E, thanks to being repeatedly jizzed on by the tentacles, and I was fine with E. I am not fine with G, let alone M. Some people may like breasts that large, but I'm not one of them.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
In my current sorceress playthrough, after receiving the (submit) gift from the tentacles and having started to corrupt the church my MC went into the forest to see if she could do any of the "avoid succubus path" events, such as the old gods or Athra encounters. No luck, but I had to check. I did, however, run into the bandits. Managed to defeat them, but Felicia and Chaya disappeared for a few days. They just showed up again. After reading all the text I went to view the character stats and I found what I think is another error...

Felicia's breasts have become huge due to her consuming some strange fruit (which she brought back). But when I looked at the stats for the MC and for Felicia, the sizes are reversed. Felicia has G-cups and the MC has M-cups! It should be Felicia with the M-cups and the MC with the smaller size. I also don't understand why the MC would even have larger cups (G) when she had E-cups just before her slaves returned home. I'm pretty sure that I didn't read in those walls of text that the MC ate any of that fruit that Felicia brought back. I'm not happy that the MC now has breasts the size of a cow's udder despite my never having chosen any of the options for breast enlargement during my play. She went from C to D to E, thanks to being repeatedly jizzed on by the tentacles, and I was fine with E. I am not fine with G, let alone M. Some people may like breasts that large, but I'm not one of them.
Thanks for the numerous bug reports. This should be simple to fix, and I'll look into it and make sure it gets fixed for the next release.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Lol, I just saw where Chaya is now hosting 13 (!) tentacles in her belly. Wow. I'm surprised she can even move, let alone follow the MC anywhere. Regarding when you clarified that hatching pods is not the same as birthing tentacles, I neglected to ask if the actual giving birth of tentacles is in the game yet? I'm really very much looking forward to seeing that content. It's going to be ... interesting when the MC, Felicia, Chaya, Reyna, Sensua, Keawe, and the fairy all give birth to tentacles. Though before that we should get new text content as their pregnancies get closer to birthing time.

I also think that it would be awesome if you were able to get some art made of the MC with baby tentacle offspring.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Oh, I almost forgot to ask: when corrupting the church is it currently possible to complete the groundskeeper and seamstress portions, or is that future content? Also, in this playthrough where my MC was already "corrupt" (submitted to the tentacles) prior to beginning to corrupt the church I cannot interact with Helen (or gather jizz). I joined the "lewd club" and I accepted joining the other special club (I forget what it's called), but I'm hoping that not being able to "gather jizz" or interact with Helen isn't a problem with going forward. Given that the MC can produce her own tentacle jizz (both from her altered demon cock and from her tenta-tail) the game should account for that.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Lol, I just saw where Chaya is now hosting 13 (!) tentacles in her belly. Wow. I'm surprised she can even move, let alone follow the MC anywhere. Regarding when you clarified that hatching pods is not the same as birthing tentacles, I neglected to ask if the actual giving birth of tentacles is in the game yet? I'm really very much looking forward to seeing that content. It's going to be ... interesting when the MC, Felicia, Chaya, Reyna, Sensua, Keawe, and the fairy all give birth to tentacles. Though before that we should get new text content as their pregnancies get closer to birthing time.

I also think that it would be awesome if you were able to get some art made of the MC with baby tentacle offspring.
The MC, Felicia, and Chaya/Brin all have birthing scenes. The NPCs don't have their own birthing scenes yet. I'm also planning on commissioning artwork for giving birth to tentacle spawn at some point, too.

Oh, I almost forgot to ask: when corrupting the church is it currently possible to complete the groundskeeper and seamstress portions, or is that future content? Also, in this playthrough where my MC was already "corrupt" (submitted to the tentacles) prior to beginning to corrupt the church I cannot interact with Helen (or gather jizz). I joined the "lewd club" and I accepted joining the other special club (I forget what it's called), but I'm hoping that not being able to "gather jizz" or interact with Helen isn't a problem with going forward. Given that the MC can produce her own tentacle jizz (both from her altered demon cock and from her tenta-tail) the game should account for that.
That's currently as far as the "corrupt the Church" content goes. Eventually you'll be able to invite both the seamstress and the groundskeeper to join the "lewd club," though.

As far as interacting with Helen via the "submit to tentacles" storyline, that's planned but not implemented yet. And neither is gathering *your own* tentacle jizz, although that's a good idea.

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
I started a new save with the intention of trying to find some more bugs and I found my first one.

Also attached save for you.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I started a new save with the intention of trying to find some more bugs and I found my first one.

Found another bug.
I appreciate the help! I think I've already fixed the second one, but the first one is a new one on me. Good catches!

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes