HTML Abandoned Tentacle Master [v0.1] [Truncated]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
Since you play as a mad scientist,a game on the contemporary world would be a better idea, you know, there was no scientists in the medieval world lol.

A suggestion: instead of a scientist, not why change the history for an alien tentacle that descends into the world and decides to enslavethe human race by killing all the men and turning all woman into breeding machines, since this is the main goal of the game anyway?
Yes there were, they were called Natural Philosophers.
Counter suggestion: Why does that matter? Why does it need to be an alien, other than your idea that Humanity was somehow retarded until the 1200s?

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Yes there were, they were called Natural Philosophers.
Natural Philosophers werent scientists, neither were Alchemist, altought they worked with a rudimentary version of the scientific method, science was only stablished as an independent and respected field of study on the 19th century.

Counter suggestion: Why does that matter? Why does it need to be an alien, other than your idea that Humanity was somehow retarded until the 1200s?
Because the OP has a mad scientist as a protagonist, so it could be better to match the character to a correspondent time period. But since OP is working with a fantasy world, it sincerly doesnt matter and it only works as a suggestion.

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
OK, this one is a great idea but lacks content, naturally. As an old school tentacle fan, here are some suggestions of mine:

-Girl kidnapping: take example from Slave Maker 3: as a tentacle monster, you will have to kidnap girls and build base/nest defences as people will sometimes come looking for the girls, resulting in base loss (but you escape), game over, more girls or males to use/transform in case of victory, netori (you proceed to seed a girl right in front of the lover/husband that failed to save her from you);

-Tentacle nest competition: yours is not the only nest in constant need of girls, sometimes other tentacle beasts will try to steal your girls for themselves (you will have chances/choices/events to recover those same girls form them by stealing them back). Every girl you get has H stats (cum in mouth, births, bukkake, etc..., the more the better), that remain active/visible if they are kidnapped by other tentacles. Your tentacle nest will have an upgrade to get: chemical sonar: this upgrade will let you see what your kidnapped (by other tentacles) slave is doing at that moment (resting, birthing, being seeded, etc...), something like the magic mirror in the first Leane game (yes, this bit is for NTR lovers, also fully avoidable if you build your nest right and defend it when needed, here attack warning would be good, no matter what you are ip to at that moment (seeding, exploring, capturing, etc...).

-Girl purity/corruption/loyalty system: keep the girl pure, enjoy her reactions at the expense of increased chances of escape; slowly corrupt the girl (careful don't make it too grindy here) and enjoy her slow transformation to loyal slave/seedbed: once loyal she will birth more tentacles, that will be stronger that the usual ones (a rarity system could work here).

-Tentacle parasites: living clothing given only to the most loyal slaves, keeping her seeded, aroused and helping her fight when assigned to guard posts: these slaves will be much stronger than tentacle guards as they will demoralise human nest attackers!

-Tentacle nest vassalism: discover new tentacle nests by letting some of your girls be stolen by other tentacle beasts, stalk the kidnappers, attack them (different approach system here: stealth, assault, alpha dominance competition), recover your slaves and lay siege (attack areas of your enemy nest, seed their girls and proceed to new sectors of said nest).
Once the vicory is yours, place your own tentacles as vassals at the new location and be a king!

Reactions: f9account

Truncated

Jun 28, 2017
Sorry for the radio silence. I have been busy with school. I have started remaking this game (still in twine though) and rewriting the story. I already have more content than the version uploaded here, but i want to make more content for its first release. Below is the new story for the MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
Sorry for the radio silence. I have been busy with school. I have started remaking this game (still in twine though) and rewriting the story. I already have more content than the version uploaded here, but i want to make more content for its first release. Below is the new story for the MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great news, there is a criminally low amount of games where you play the monster or similar, and the games are made around this idea are usually pretty bad. Cheers!

Reactions: Konstantinus

Truncated

Jun 28, 2017
Currently working on an "army management" screen. Where you can look over your army of monsters and also review targets of interest. These targets vary in strength, and you will have to pray that your army stands a chance against them. Current targets planned so far are: Your Hometown, the place you grew up, and you get to have your revenge on the people who shunned you. A monastery, a place of holy worship, that should rather worship you. The areas military castle, as you carry out your activities, you gain attention from the local militia, maybe taking them out will give you a break.

Also, but not going to be in the first release, i want to add multiple types of monsters to the available army roster. Instead of just having tentacle monsters, maybe have tentacle swarms, symbiotes, burrowing monsters, aquatic monsters.

Reactions: MintKnight
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote