SiteRip Tenet (EivaKossen) Patreon [2023-03-28]

Willowisp92

Feb 8, 2020
Parody: Genshin Impact, Azur Lane, Honkai Impact 3

Collection (5.70 GB) - contains the extracted and encoded 1080p 60fps h265 videos
Original Files (64.3 GB) - are the original Patreon archives

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E0EC66C9260860998389F42959796ADBCBD87B17&dn=Tenet%20(EivaKossen)%20Patreon%20%5B2023-03-28%5D

p.s. New user here so I have to post here.

Reactions: 097a55fba

097a55fba

Mar 29, 2020
Hey, many thanks for sharing this!
Can you seed the torrent?

Just in case, the most of the original files can be found on some well-known animal site*, but the latest videos (e.g. second kokomi video) have missing links.

* not sure whether we can post it here, but you can find patreon's rip by name "eivakossen" there

Willowisp92

Feb 8, 2020
Hey, many thanks for sharing this!
Can you seed the torrent?

Just in case, the most of the original files can be found on some well-known animal site*, but the latest videos (e.g. second kokomi video) have missing links.

* not sure whether we can post it here, but you can find patreon's rip by name "eivakossen" there
I did see some traffic but is that not working for you? Try keeping the client open so I can troubleshoot this.

Also, regarding the kokomi links, the other link (below the mega link) worked. Have a try!

097a55fba

Mar 29, 2020
I did see some traffic but is that not working for you? Try keeping the client open so I can troubleshoot this.

Also, regarding the kokomi links, the other link (below the mega link) worked. Have a try!
Aha, the problem was on my side, looks like my ISP blocked some trackers, with another proxy I could see more peers.

The kokomi video i was referring to is called "February Video Suite", there are only links to gdrive (dead) and to baidu (chinese, requires installing proprietary software, a big "no"), that's why I'm glad to see the torrent ;)