Ren'Py Abandoned Temptations [v0.1] [Cris22]

DragonL

Dragon Person
Sep 14, 2016
MAIN_MENU_GIRLS_PATREON.png

Overview:
You’ll be making choices between two or more decisions that will negatively or positively affect the outcome of the whole game. When I say whole I mean, even where you gone live in a few days, on what are you going to spend your money. There will be no game over, but maybe homeless situation.

There are two stats (at the moment) in the game: Point trackers with your wife Hanna and her sister Lexi. You can see them at the top right corner of the screen whenever they are in the room with you or a decision may affect them.

Every time you make a choice, you’ll win or lose a point (sometimes more than one) depending on the decision you make. But sometimes you will not get points no matter how good you are but that is because it is important to some other event.

Points are crucial in the first version but soon, not so much because with the next update there will be released new stats like fitness, money, reputation, sexpirience ...​

Released: 11/04/17
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre: Big tits - Seduction - Lesbian - Corruption - Voyeurism

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

TEMPTATION2.png TEMPTATION5.jpg TEMPTATION6.jpg

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Well the art leave a lot to be desired, but hey it's 0.1 so i'll hope this got to at least 0.5 before it's dead

Aug 13, 2016
the intro remind me of LwT (love at first sight, happily married, sex everywhere, then losing interest in each other, husband trying to write a book, etc) the game doesnt seem bad tho, but the facial expressions the models make kinda creep me out, i dont know, maybe it's the weird eyes.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
There is a Fenoxo thread by him, no Patreon but with a list of fetishes...

Anal
Incest S/S
Incest M/S
Groping
Lesbian
Corruption
Mini games
Voyeur
Threesome
Foursome
Orgy
Swing
BDSM

For now I didn't see incest in the game, maybe for future updates he will add the sister and the mother because reasons :p

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
This is for 0.1 version:

• The art is terrifying and it looks like the whole family are serial killers. It's the eyes....
  • UI is good but the layout of the house is a bit confusing and it needs some sort of map
  • No really enough content now worthy of download but might be something in a few versions.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
@dpseed is right, those are some fucked up serial killer eyes they have. the house layout is complete shit, you could expect this nonsensical design in the magical world of harry potter maybe but for this game it just serves as another annoyance.

The wife is a bitch, expect this to go the typical cuck/ntr route. Sister in law is bi polar or suffers from multiple personalities.

U

User_10739

I just seem to go around in circles, wife insults me every now and then but that't it...
Deleted...

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Yeah I can't see, to work out any system to this game, when I do run into someone, there are no interactions available most the time. So far all I've managed to do is breakfast for the wife and have a shower. There are a lot of different scenes in the extracted file, but I've no idea how to get there before the demo tells me game over.

tek

Nov 12, 2016
its all time based , watching the sister do exercise outside and showering in the evening.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
its all time based , watching the sister do exercise outside and showering in the evening.
Yeah I managed to work my way through the content in the end, but it just feels like I should be able to do more, but I end up with just a screen, with nothing I can interact with. Even if the dev got rid of the navigation icons, and enabled navigation highlights on the background images, it would at least feel like there was more to do.

U

User_10739

Most likely abandoned last sign of life on dev page 05/07

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
To early yet too call it need to wait longer