RPGM Abandoned Teenagent [v0.4] [Nickfifa]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Haaahahah just started playing this game and the Intro Music felt like i was watching an Avengers trailer. :) I couldnt stop myself from coming here and commenting on this. Well back to playing the game now. :D

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
The developer is still on his main project "Elenas Life" and so long that is going on updates come every 2-3 months. So the next update is to be expected start of May or so, I guess
The dev posted on his Patreon a few days ago that he's working on the update for Teenagent now. The next release of Elena's Life will be after the Teenagent update.

The dev has been slowed by an illness and is also working with another dev on Teenagent. That second dev's releases have also been slowed recently, so I don't think we can expect the regular monthly schedule to hold.

bigjas001

Sep 3, 2017
Not to be ass but he needs to stay on Elena's Life now that game is great this update sucked I do hope he drops this game and put more time in to Elena's Life game now that game I will be glad to keep paying to play now I just saying sorry to be like that but sometimes u need to hear these this to help u

Reactions: Cedrog

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
TEENAGENT 0.2 WIN/Android
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
apk Teenagent_0.2-Eng.apk (84.08 Mb)
zip Teenagent_0.2.zip (453.29 Mb)

Android only

Android port:
the key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.
you can also toggle the textbox/choice list with a two-finger-tap.

zackiman

Apr 14, 2018
We accept torture, rape, mind control (non-voluntary sex), monsters (compared in reality to zoophilia) and other perversions, but minor? nooo, if something I like games is that they ARE NOT REAL, one of the games I like the most is Corruption, but it's a drug and rape game, but it's NOT REAL because I don't like anyone to be drugged for sex, you have to be a little adult and know that while it's not real, everyone's imagination is free and I don't play sex games with Gore but I'm not critical, others should respect other games, now talking about the subject, RPGM is a way to make long games with very few 3D images,for my RPGM wastes a lot of time to the player and in the end there are games to play and to masturbate you do not need to play puzzles for a week to get progress and access to an image and in Renpy there are games like that, they make you repeat the same scene until after x repetitions changes.

translated into English, sorry

Reactions: dkh8
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes