RPGM Abandoned Teenagent [v0.4] [Nickfifa]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover2.png

Overview:
A regular boy's life takes a drastic turn as he is suddenly inducted by a secret organization to become a spy.
Thread Updated: 2020-11-17
Release Date: 2020-10-29
Developer: NickFifa
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Android
(v0.3): - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Thanks rick87 for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Introduction 29.png Introduction 80.png Introduction 18.png

Last edited by a moderator:

clock200557

Apr 30, 2017
Okay you've heard your audience, NickFifa. Time to pivot development now before you get too far down this path.

-It needs to be at least an 18 year old man.

-People would prefer Renpy, and honestly you'd probably have an easier time developing there.

If you don't listen, your project's failure is your own. They look like good renders to me, but I won't play any game where you're a 12 year old boy. Good luck.

deadmetal

May 7, 2017
Okay you've heard your audience
Correction, we aren't his audience, we are liberal acquisitional individuals without monetary investment in said products that we aquire...

While I also agree with you that RPG maker needs to die a horrendously painful death when it comes to these games, im pretty sure he's not going to ignore his fanbase who are investing money monthly into his projects

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Okay you've heard your audience, NickFifa. Time to pivot development now before you get too far down this path.

-It needs to be at least an 18 year old man.

-People would prefer Renpy, and honestly you'd probably have an easier time developing there.

If you don't listen, your project's failure is your own. They look like good renders to me, but I won't play any game where you're a 12 year old boy. Good luck.
i kinda like shotas fucking milfs content

ddmoo

Dec 8, 2018
Game seems to be quite buggy, you need to save regularly. I've noticed if you leave the room without completing the objective the objective then disappears sometimes and becomes uncompletable

ddmoo

Dec 8, 2018
There's an issue on day 3 before going to school. I can't get dressed after the shower
You have to do it immediately, no going downstairs or talking to anyone. Straight to shower, straight to closet to get dressed then straight to breakfast otherwise it bugs out.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes