Team creation thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1063287
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1063287

I've seen quite alot of people who need an artist/programmer, so how come there aren't any designated threads for those people to connect, rather than making seperate threads.

Reactions: MrBree

MrBree

Jun 9, 2017
Great idea. Move your request here: .

Edit: This idea has apparently already been .

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Edit: This idea has apparently already been .
well then

i thought it was a good idea, i think there is a sub redit for this though, even nsfw allowed, I just have to find it...

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
So there is this subreddit, which is what I think I remember from the past...

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
The Ren'py forums also has a section you can check out You will have to sort through people who aren't interested in producing explicit adult content, but there are a fair few who are.

Stay tuned
Interesting... :D

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017

General rule #3: This is not a dating site, don't treat it like one​

Finding that special someone to partner with is never easy. Building a harem game team is even harder.

When approaching an artist, Instead of saying "nice tiddies" try and be clear that you are talking about their work.

"Buy me a coffee" doesn't necessarily mean that the person is interested in working with you, or that they are available.

---------------
This site could potentially aid in bringing people together to make great games. There are a lot of good games with bad art, and bad games with good art.. and I think these devs need to go on a double date. I don't want to insult anyone, but maybe they already know their art is bad and they're looking for an artist. You don't see too many posts saying "Sorry for bad art"

Voice actors, is another area where some of these games could benefit from a diverse member base.

Reactions: madvalentine

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
General rule #3: This is not a dating site, don't treat it like one
WHAAAT?! Damn I thought I'll find my harem of willing virgins here... oh well.

But I think it's a good idea to give people a section where they can search and hire team members. Maybe it would even be a good idea to include a template like in the assets section: What are you searching for? Coder, Designer, Writer... What kind of game are you producing... How far is the story... etc. Or for people who want to engage in a team: What kind of skills do you have... Show some examples... and so on.