Mod Others Abandoned Teaching Feeling: Mod Collection [2.4] [TheBigBg]

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Ok, sooo.... What English patch do I need for this to work and where can I download it? Please don't lead me to the game opening page where I can download the game on this website. Everything there is messy and I don't know what to click on.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Please don't lead me to the game opening page where I can download the game on this website...
You want the "with mod" version of the game and it's quick fix linked under it, extract it with 7Zip to avoid any problems. Or just get my copy of the game I posted here extract it with whatever you want and play.

In the game thread at least the links to 2.4 the things I could find with a quick search were dead.

Dunrkgrl27

May 23, 2018
Thanks for this~ Two bugs/oversights I found, though:
1) The Green and Purple blazers tops get glitched and mixed up visually when she leaves the house.
2) This doesn't account for the 'clothed' check before going out for dinner; you won't be able to.
I would suggest going out earlier, waiting at the plaza, and then going to the cafe from there. That may work.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
They're talking about the exhibitionist mod not working for going to the cafe at night, not the regular cafe open time after the first visit to town. And again these are out of date.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how can i use this for 2.5 version?
The mod pack for 2.5.2, or 3.0.33 have equivalent mods except for smart shopper. Don't mix mods from different versions of the game or sometimes even from different makers.

Get przemo's modded 2.5.2 from the game threads opening post. Or make you own copy of the game from scratch with tfpatchguy's 2.5.2, or 3.0.22 things for a few more extras.