Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

TerrorBrent

Jul 16, 2017
I wonder if there's any way to get Emma and Rachel back to the original? The situation is that the game did not like the name at the start of the game and now I'm sorry I did not leave it original .. :(

D

Deleted member 721620

I know this is an old thread, but can someone help me get the handjob scene?

Silent102

Jul 8, 2018
Hi guy!!! I'm in v2.06.1 irredeemable for Android, and i think i'm stuck right now. Anyone have a manual or video play full this ver, pls???

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
I feel like everyone loved Meg in this game. Me i wanted to bang the fuck outta the bitchy cheerleader. She was easily my fave. Really wish someone would use that model elsewhere.
Same. There were a lot of fun places that things with her could go. Meg was nice too though.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
... can someone help me get the handjob scene?
... Anyone have a manual or video play full this ver, pls???
There is a link for one v2.0 walkthrough in the OP (first post). Somebody here posted another one which may be better suited, I'll upload it once again. Because this game is orphaned I don't think a new and better one will be recreated off those two. So is life folks... But the two combined should help you get along I guess.

unlocked an achievement but it doesnt show up. how i can see the other achievements? when i click on the arrows at the side nothing happens.
It's not too hard to understand, the list gives you an overview of the progress in game:
The achievments you reached are mentioned in the list. So you got 5 right now, congrats.
Those you haven't reached don't show up. Some you can replay (like the dreams) iirc. This is it.​
The arrows are for even more goals to be added as story progresses. Because the game is placed on hiatus there probably won't be any more development and no further storyline for the time being. :/

Man I hope someone would take over.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
LOL well now this game is at $714 even though the number of patreons has continued to drop. Go discord cheerleaders! Burn all your money!

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
People are still reviewing this dead game?

*checks patreon*

LOL WTF he's still at $712? He's gained money this month

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
i dunno if there's another more secret channel in his discord, but the last time he has spoken anything at all was 7/17/18, more than a month ago. i'm sitting in the discord because i am a fan of shit shows, but if you're actually waiting for anything new, i wouldn't hold my breath.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
That's because he's moving across the country. It will take few months. Than probably it will be something like "screw it, I don't like it here, I'm moving back". It's few more months as well. It's cruel world out there, indeed. :test:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
From what the 1st page says in front of the name of the game it is written Abandoned, it is not written postponed. Postoponed would have given us hope, but as we all the meaning of abandoned I think it is pretty clear he is done with it and there wont be anything else more here. There is one hope though that if his English is not good and he wrote abandoned instead of postponed but he really meant postponed then there can be hope else I dont think there is any hope of any more content on this game.

ferrecibaba

Feb 21, 2018
Guys hi. Can someone please tell me how to fuck daughter,megan and kaitlyn. I just can't do it

Thanks

Edit :By the way ı couldn't find it here in the pages ı look for it.And ı know this game is abondoned so tell me are we gonna fuck them x'D

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes