Mod Ren'Py Teachers Pets - v1.632 Restoration to v2.0x [Fission Mailed]

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
If you can type exactly the text that isn't showing properly I can attempt to fix it, I haven't noticed an issue but that's not saying much as I pretty much speed-click through everything now anyway. The way that part of the mod works sucks, it can only replace exact text with exact text so anyplace that has "Jim" gets changed to "dad" if I'm not careful and change it back or make it more specific. I've fixed a couple, haven't updated the mod yet.

There's 5 hallway events scripted properly in the base game, the mod adds #6. Once the first 5 have triggered it's only #6 left to trigger and that doesn't go every time. Doesn't appear to be a problem on mine, you may have to roll back and click on it again a few times before an event triggers or wait until the next day.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
What does this mod do aside from restoring incest?. I've never played previous versions.
Restores 95% of the incest content (text only, and the other 5% requires more work than I'm willing to put in unless it gets abandoned so I won't have to redo it for every version), blackmail Kaitlyn, get a reward from Sara for getting her elected, play with Meghan in your classroom.

mrghost

Mar 18, 2018
Uh... There seems to be some problem with the patch since, in multiple scenes, Rachel call me dad and Emma call me Jim or Mr.McAllister

Also, i don't know if it's because of the patch but i can't go in the hallway at school, it show the hallway during 1/2 sec and go back to the classroom with "the rest of the day passes uneventfully"
Me too bro I can't go in the hallway at school...

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Working on an update so it works better, but when it flash's through there are no (or...should be no) hallway events you are missing anyway.

Okay, got it working better this time (not as random as I'd like on my play-through but it doesn't act like it's blocking events either).
Changed a bunch of stuff...delete all the rpy's from previous version(s) of the mod as it only use's a single rpy file now instead of 6 so it won't overwrite anything and cause issue's if you don't.
Made a few other changes too; made a couple things more clear with the daughter and made the name entering screen a bit easier to cheat with.

Mar 22, 2018
Hey Fissin
Seems like making Meghan flash her boobs break the game.
was talking with meg after movienight. the parent teacher conference happens and also Sara and kaithlyn event works fine. but after telling Meg to remove the bra she say something and game crash.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Hey Fissin
Seems like making Meghan flash her boobs break the game.
was talking with meg after movienight. the parent teacher conference happens and also Sara and kaithlyn event works fine. but after telling Meg to remove the bra she say something and game crash.
Odd... that'd have worked in most other languages and I'm positive I've done it (the scene) without issue before >.<
OP link updated; fixed file attached.

Mar 22, 2018
Odd... that'd have worked in most other languages and I'm positive I've done it (the scene) without issue before >.<
OP link updated; fixed file attached.
Looks perfect, thanks Fission. now I can blackmail Sarah in the library(boob fondle) also Kaithlyn in the Locke Roon( Show boobs and Bj,also in Classroom(no panties) and finaly make Meghan drop her Bra and fondle her Breasts or make her bend and grab the dropped pen. But I read somewhere that Kath will give MC a show ? how to get this? any hint?
I know I sound a bit selfish, but please can you link me to the "unren" flie? I guess I saw it somewhere in the Game discussion...but I am to lazy to search,aka do not know how to search.

Thank you

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Unren:
I'm pretty sure it's been updated to v0.7 with the same adjustments I made to my copy of v0.6 (didn't even have to tell anybody about them lol) but I don't find links to the new one any more.

Her 'show' really isn't that exciting IMO (really just an extended scene from when you drop in when she's topless/changing) but it should pop up as an option sometime after the hallway fight with Chad, if you either take her side or stay out of it.

Mar 22, 2018
again...thanks man....I´ll dl it and even I have no clue about programming ...I think I will have a bit success. otherwise I´ll come and bother you even more. ;)

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Added a bit of a bonus to the end of the shopping trip, not exactly 'new' especially if you've seen irredeemable.net but it was fun figuring out how to add it.

Reactions: necronovelist

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
As the name implies...it restores all the content from v1.632 to v2.0x. Deem took most of it out...
And that doesn't actually answer my question. "It restores stuff" is very vague, I was hoping for specifics. Hell, I see "restoring the incest", but I only remember a wife, not a daughter or any other family members. 1.632 was the only version I played. Like I said, been a while, don't remember anything. I remember the wife, the cute bookish girl, the cheerleader you blackmail, and the political girl who seems to think cheating is the only option.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
And that doesn't actually answer my question. "It restores stuff" is very vague, I was hoping for specifics. Hell, I see "restoring the incest", but I only remember a wife, not a daughter or any other family members. 1.632 was the only version I played. Like I said, been a while, don't remember anything. I remember the wife, the cute bookish girl, the cheerleader you blackmail, and the political girl who seems to think cheating is the only option.
Sorry, seemed to be well known what was taken out in v2.0. The girl living with you was your daughter, she got turned into a "Foreign Exchange Student" so all the dialogue to reflect that was changed as well as the funny as heck Parent Teacher Conference event removal. Can't blackmail the cheerleader, can't fondle the cute bookish girl in your classroom and can't fondle the political girl in the library. This mod restores all that, as well as making a couple other event additions and a couple text changes to make event requirements more obvious.

mista tea

Mar 31, 2018
Is the drive link missing the exe file mentioned in the op post? I've downloaded the 41mb zip with no issue but adding its contents to the /game folder just makes the program throw up a python error at launch for "5 Restore All" conflicting with the "ptc" files. Removing the ptc files gets it running but I'm just curious