Mod Ren'Py Teachers Pets - v1.632 Restoration to v2.0x [Fission Mailed]

Pimpslap

Dec 28, 2017
Figured out the issue with Sara, got it working like I wanted it to from the beginning. Working on doing the same thing for Meghan so I've only updated the Sara/Library (Standalone) link rather than updating the AIO. You can use it with the AIO as well if you're not afraid of doing a minor edit to line 2 of Sara.rpy, needs a "#" to the beginning of the line and be careful not to add spaces or mess up any of the indentations.
Howdy Fission, did you ever get these Sara and Meghan updates into the AIO?

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Hello
Is there somehow the possibility to get the experimental drug ran in the game?

The two streets in the game are empty at any time. With the cheats I also only have the money Cheat the rest always comes error message ...

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
The drug isn't used any more, 100% gone and no reason to bother restoring it as you can do the same things with corruption/affection.
The cheats have changed from v1.632, not sure the OP for Teacher's Pets has been updated to reflect the new codes (under "Cheats" in my Signature). "Cruise the Streets" only unlocks the "Shady Corner", otherwise it's 100% empty. "Shady Corner" is what you want, there's 2 random encounters; one's got the only decent content in the game and the other has the token black drug dealer.

Reactions: MrJoZocker

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Thanks for the cheat tip that go ... is there somewhere a walkthrough to the game ??
Deems "official" walkthrough is on page 1 of the main TP thread. It's hard to read and not layed out very well, so I made an attempt at fixing it (and included the v2.0 cheats): linky

How does this work on Mac? What do I do?
I've yet to see a working iOS/MacOS device in person so...I have no idea.

Derecklopex

Dec 30, 2017
Hey, i downloaded the all version and put it in the game folder but the game keeps on showing the frey screen when i want to see the scenes what to do please help

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Hey, i downloaded the all version and put it in the game folder but the game keeps on showing the frey screen when i want to see the scenes what to do please help
If you're stuck at the "requires previous relations" screen then you haven't showered with FEX nor gotten the HJ.

BooDo3

Feb 11, 2018
Hi, the game keeps flashing up a grey screen saying "an exception has occured" when I try to pass time in the PC's bedroom on Saturday (Day 20) afternoon. I think it's the trigger for the parent teacher conference.

It says "IOError: Couldn't find file'ptc/pyc1.jpg' I've looked and I can't find that file anywhere. Is it meant to be in the download?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Hi, the game keeps flashing up a grey screen saying "an exception has occured" when I try to pass time in the PC's bedroom on Saturday (Day 20) afternoon. I think it's the trigger for the parent teacher conference.

It says "IOError: Couldn't find file'ptc/pyc1.jpg' I've looked and I can't find that file anywhere. Is it meant to be in the download?
Attempting to replicate but after looking all my mod files both uploaded & not...none of them call that file (pyc1.jpg). Possible the game is doing something stupid, will take a bit of time for testing.
Which mods do you have installed? The most recent incest patch with ptc.rpy is incompatible with this "restore" mod (though, it shouldn't cause any actual errors such as the one you have).

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Wasn't able to replicate, went with the assumption that it was a mod combination issue and changed everything lol
Updated OP.

BooDo3

Feb 11, 2018
Attempting to replicate but after looking all my mod files both uploaded & not...none of them call that file (pyc1.jpg). Possible the game is doing something stupid, will take a bit of time for testing.
Which mods do you have installed? The most recent incest patch with ptc.rpy is incompatible with this "restore" mod (though, it shouldn't cause any actual errors such as the one you have).
Wasn't able to replicate, went with the assumption that it was a mod combination issue and changed everything lol
Updated OP.
It's version 2.06 with the "Restore All v1.00" mod. I just copied all the files in like you showed above so I'm not sure why it's doing that. Should you be able to get the parents evening in the modded version?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
It's version 2.06 with the "Restore All v1.00" mod. I just copied all the files in like you showed above so I'm not sure why it's doing that. Should you be able to get the parents evening in the modded version?
The newly linked one today works perfect for me in v2.061 (or v2.06.1...whatever the newest, least buggy release we've gotten is)...the only part that's missing from v1.632 is the MC pills but I changed the function of that to work off the corruption & affection/romance stat's instead so there's no point in trying to add it.

kailok3

Jan 31, 2018
Is Meghan working properly? After talking to her like two times the only option is her to show her breasts.. on a loop.. without her college trip (I guess this triggers by talking, wich I can't) I can't advance (I read the boutique unlocks once she does the college trip).. it's a bug or am I missing something here?

EDIT: Well, I bypassed it by removing the mod and talking to her (triggering college). Now I put the mod back in, I hope I didn't break anything doing this XD

kailok3

Jan 31, 2018
And now the boutique has no items.. awesome, the best is that now I dont know if this is caused by the mod or not.. (I double post since now I can't edit, dont know why)

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
The boutique has 3 items (unless you're using a broken version then it's also got all the supermarket items)...oxford shoes for you that don't do anything actually useful and 2 dress's for Fex/Daughter that don't do anything actually useful.

With this mod installed and Deem's CC cheat code put in I get all the scene's in 33 in-game days (could be 6-7 days faster but the voting is 3-4 days of waiting and then the house date is another 2-3 days of waiting). Each lunch with Meghan is one of 5 total 'lunch' options, 4 dedicated and 1 "random"...this mod takes over the "random" one because it doesn't take over any required scenes.

EdC94

Apr 28, 2017
Uh... There seems to be some problem with the patch since, in multiple scenes, Rachel call me dad and Emma call me Jim or Mr.McAllister

Also, i don't know if it's because of the patch but i can't go in the hallway at school, it show the hallway during 1/2 sec and go back to the classroom with "the rest of the day passes uneventfully"

Reactions: mrghost