Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Guestap

Oct 22, 2017
Hi guys, I've downladed the game but its only ~250mb, is this normal? Also I'm unable to launch the game?

Brian Mitrar

Jul 21, 2017
Hi guys, I've downladed the game but its only ~250mb, is this normal?
Yes, it is normal. Other games includes lots of different positions for the characters, etc, this one doesn't, it tries to stick with the "good ones".

Also I'm unable to launch the game?
You should just run the .exe file. Maybe your antivirus deleted the executable, if it did, you need to disable it before extracting the game.

Guestap

Oct 22, 2017
@brian Thanks for the help, though when I try to run the .exe nothing happens, I click on it again and a message pop up saying "Windows is unable to access the key path or something"
Then the .exe simply disappear..

Guestap

Oct 22, 2017
Ok so it was indeed my antivirus, I had to white liste the .exe as it was detected as a malware... It isnt right? :D

Landrassa

Sep 8, 2017
There is already a logical reason for daughter. Remember the shopping scene with D? She meets Sara there, and they hit it off, mentioning texting later. There is the opening for D. Now, as far as the Kait/Sara differences...though they are in different social circles, it doesn't mean they are mutually exclusive circles. For instance, I know of people that aren't in the same circle but have known each other for YEARS, and invite each other to B-Day parties. (I"m referring to my kids and their school mates.) So, there is the completely legitimate Kait asks Sara, Sara invites D, and Meg is invited because, well, she's shy, and Kait -or one of her friends- wants to embarrass her. Seriously, there isn't any kind of Deus ex machina needed to get them all at a party. What happens AT the party is a different animal, though.

Or, as an alternate, Kait and her friends invite Sara and Meg as a joke, and allow Sara to invite her new friend D. Entirely plausible, totally possible, and maybe likely.

That's my view on this. I'f prefer, however, to get them one at a time, individually, before we go orgy. You know, to get them ready for it and stuff.
There could even be scenario's that involve the MC. D mentions the party during dinner, mom asks who else is going, MC notices Meghan isn't among them, D gets guilted into making sure Meghan is invited.

fass

Sep 10, 2017
Very impressed by this game. Good writing and humor. Has a nice build up and background but without absurd grinding. The images and animations are superb and the character designs in looks and their personalities are awesome.

I love the foot fetish elements in it too. It's super rare to see that in a game. I hope there's more in future, even if there's a on/off for it for those who will complain about it not being their thing. I never got how such a common fetish is like trying to find a unicorn and other fetishes that are less common in people seem to crop up more often in games.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So is the incest part being removed from the game?

fass

Sep 10, 2017
Have a disclaimer at the start saying "the daughter is actually a robot" and then continue as normal. Technical loophole? :eek:penedeyewink:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Buddy don't you know robots can't consent.

Get out of here with your serial cybernetic rape violence, our morally righteous patreon site doesn't approve of such things.

GroPin

Jun 27, 2017
I wish Deem would just let me input a title by myself just like most games let you pick a name (personally i'd have a blast making the 'family members' elephants.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Just got here after long days not touching computer (3 days :D)... reading page 205 to 209....

..... wow .... that's a lot of anger i guess.... grab my tea and snacks while reading

anyways, glad the website is back after all the struggle... i miss the animation thou
Animation was still there, it just wasn't loading without a refresh due to a Cloudflare setting. Should be working as intended now.

Reactions: hgamefix

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
There could even be scenario's that involve the MC. D mentions the party during dinner, mom asks who else is going, MC notices Meghan isn't among them, D gets guilted into making sure Meghan is invited.
Well, yeah, I guess it could go that route, also. But why would D care if Meg goes? To me, it would make more sense to have Sara/Kait/someone from school invite Meg instea of bringing in the guilt card. (Besides, that would seem a sure fire way to "be found out" about the whole ting with Meg. Then again, maybe wifey wouldgo away and we could have whove we want come over to shag?)

Let me put it this way: Incest is a vile thing and thus Patreon hates it, therefore Deem, the wonderful, outstanding and highly principled dev has decided to remove it from the OFFICIAL game. Now, some hacker slacker cracker will probably (WILL) mod it back in. But it won't be official, nor sanctioned. I have read it in the stars.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Something (a little birdie maybe) tells me that MixaelPixael may be giving Teacher's Pets the 'Steamy' treatment...
:p

Reactions: drud and Caligula

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
How dare you say something like this, we're gentleman pirates with no bad intentions!
I prefer the term Bucaneer myself. And if someone (not naming names) changes the Foreign Exchange Student back to Daughter, that's not a bad thing... well Patreon might think so but of course modders aren't answerable to Patreon!

As long as Deem doesn't do it of course!
:eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Caligula and a1fox3
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes