Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
so did not see this answered anywhere, may have overlooked it but here it goes, so what do the daughters panties and shoes actually do besides take up a slot in inventory?
Maybe if you don't take them, she's wearing them in the trying on clothes scene? Though I guess we'd know from the CG extractors.

diamondzguy

Jul 28, 2017
hey could any one help me fix that bug

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/actions.rpy", line 621, in <module>
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "lib/windows-i686/actions.rpyc", line 621, in script
  File "M:\games\ddd\TP-1.541-win\TP-1.541-win\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "M:\games\ddd\TP-1.541-win\TP-1.541-win\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Teacher's Pets 1.541

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
hey could any one help me fix that bug

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "lib/windows-i686/actions.rpyc", line 621, in script
  File "M:\games\ddd\TP-1.541-win\TP-1.541-win\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "M:\games\ddd\TP-1.541-win\TP-1.541-win\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Teacher's Pets 1.541
Old save?

Reactions: diamondzguy

Jamtar

Jul 25, 2017
Hi, can someone please tell me what's the deal with objectives 15,21 and 22?

Can't seem to trigger anything that would bring new content. Did I mess up a previous event?

DSSAlex

Aug 19, 2017
15 is during the couch scene with the daughter. It'll trigger if you follow her to the bathroom and peek. I don't think this is a repeatable scene in the current version.

21 trigger if you walk in on your daughter while she's taking a shower while your romance is ~130+. Suggest you shower together.

22 will trigger if your daughter is taking a shower before mom comes home and you bust in and suggest showering together.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
the main stuff is covered by the existing 1.5 walkthrough on page 1. what kind of questions did you have? I was able to access all new content just based on the change log.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
the main stuff is covered by the existing 1.5 walkthrough on page 1. what kind of questions did you have? I was able to access all new content just based on the change log.

Well still looking for achievment 20 but .. i did all even with instruction but nothing at all :/

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I'm still getting the exact same problem with the new version, as soon as I start the game it crashes and in the traceback it says: AttributeError: 'Preferences' object has no attribute 'voice_sustain'

This isn't a problem with any other Ren'py game and I've played many of them, anyone know of a solution?
I *think* this should fix it:
Go into C:\Users\<Your Windows Username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy and delete any folders in there that start with "bts" (guessing game name in beta was "Back to School"?).

Note that this will delete any saves you have, but that file "persistent" with no extension is where it saves your preferences, and I'm betting that's what is making the game puke.

Please let us know if this fixes the problem?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes