Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
wife shoots you down whenever possible although it seems like she's getting better...
the only thing I can't really figure out is Sara. ...
Because she gets dick. That's obvious. Stuff her and she stops nagging you.
No content with Sara beyond intro yet. Gonna teach that little bitch a lesson or two asap.

Edit: rekt.

Last edited:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Because she gets dick. That's obvious. Stuff her and she stops nagging you.
No more content with Sara yet. Hope to teach that little bitch a lesson or two.
At least once a day, but she's still bitchy in the early morning and in the shower, but I'm sure we'll get there eventually :D

No more Sara content makes it sound like there was something to begin with, she introduced herself and after that I've never seen her again xD

Reactions: Cirro84

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
there wasn't any Sara content beyond the introduction. Dev is working on adding Sara content for v1.6 so stay tuned! should be some previews over the next few weeks!

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Am i missing something oO you all say there is no Sara content other than the introduction but didn't she meet you and daughter at store?

paladin07

May 28, 2017
How do you get to see the daughter masturbating? I was able to get to the part where you ask her to take a shower and then she says that it's too late and to try another time.
Before the shower scene, if you come home on a Thursday about 3 weeks (13 days after the shopping trip), your daughter is on the couch watching tv. She invites you to watch The Notebook with her. If you drop two MC pills in her drink and switch sofa positions (and tell her you can squeeze together) then you end up fondling her ass and humping with her on the couch. She gets all hot and bothered and leaves to go masturbate in the bathroom. If you walk in, you get the "caught daughter masturbating" achievement, but you may want to rollback (or save before this choice) and just wait it out outside the bathroom, because her affection and romance take a hit if you walk in on her.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
eeeh

it is normal that when i use sleep pills, the game say i m drunk ? it a bit weird to be considered as "drunk" after taking the pills without drinking anything for the day o_O

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Reply to many pages before.
Thanks for all the replies to my query re panties scene. Been on holiday, looking forward to trying latest version

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
so did not see this answered anywhere, may have overlooked it but here it goes, so what do the daughters panties and shoes actually do besides take up a slot in inventory?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes