Fan Art Teacher's Pets - Fan Art

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
OK, so while I've taken some artistic license on my Meghan (I like more interesting faces), I'm sure some of you are looking for a closer match to Meghan's features.

With that in mind, here's a formula you can work off of, based on some research materials...

First off, here's a pic of the Model detailed below, generated using Iray, in Daz Studio.

View attachment 29432

The skin is from P3D Angel:

Hair is Georgia Hair:

- Morph Settings for figure depicted above -

Body and Head settings:
Blaire Head & Body: 100% -

Scale: 92%
Render Sub D Level: 2
Breasts Cleavage: 15%
Sternum Width: -25%
Thin: 15%
Voluptuous: 40%
Weight: -10%
Youth Shape Adjust: 100%
Youth Shape Narrow: 100%
Youth Weight: -10%
Youth Breast 1: 20%
Youth Breast 2: 5%
Youth Breast 3: 20%
Lip Lower Height: 50%
Nose Size Depth: -50%
Nose Width Center Line: -50%
Nose Wing Width: -60%
HS Head Shape Fix: 1.00
Teen Josie 7 Face Slim: 100%
Navel: ? (unknown, unable to determine)
Cheek Flex (adjusts Cheek Flex L/R): 25% (25%)​

That's all the active morphs I can spot at the moment...

Note that I have several morph sets for G3F. This should at least get you into the ballpark/give you some hints r.e. how YOU might be able to dial in Blaire to look more like Meghan.

And I'm sure others may be able to dial Meghan in more closely than I have her, so consider this formula as a 'starting point'...

As for Daughter, I haven't figured that one out yet. Perhaps someone else can take a crack...
i like this model better.

Meghan's Dad

Oct 10, 2017
VeryRoughLastTPSupper.JPG
My photoshop skill level is practically zero so I've only posted this a) because I liked the idea when I started it, and b) it might inspire others who actually have talent.
My original working title was "What's that giant fuckin' penguin doing here?"
Apologies again, especially to Leonardo Da Vinci if he happens to be visiting this thread.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Might as well share some of my crossover stuff here, now that this thread is a bit easier to find...

Meghan looks good as a badass babe I think!

Tarrakian Tales isn't actually a thing (yet), but it could be a fun concept.

As some of you know, I've been using Meg(han) as one of the characters in my crossover comic. Back when I first started working on this and was starting to work out the storyine progession, I did this render.

I really like how this one turned out. It'll find it's way into my crossover story eventually (Part 3 or 4?)...

Anyways, if you want to see more of Meg(han), the TP inspired character in my crossover comic, click the banner in my sig!

I never did figure out a decent version of the daughter in TP. Too many projects, limited time...

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
I was working on the model I want to use as the daughter in the Teacher's pet spin-off game I'm planning to do.
Made changes to her face and body, this is how she looks like:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Used a basic uniform to render the character's concept art.

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Teacher's pet spin-off?

Just added a model I like, made some basic editing; made her younger, added accessories, posed her.
I'm tempted to make it a game.
:unsure:
You should... so far, the two models I've seen you post for this are better than the ones in the original game (imho)... :)

Reactions: 9thCrux

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Had a busy day today, but managed to make another character for the Teacher's pets spin-off I'm planning to do:
Meet Laura, she wants to be high school president!

Nice, captures the essence of the characters. Hope this project goes well for you, especially if it's a straightforward VN. The open "move from room to room slowly" kind of game is getting a little old.