• sister.

Votes: 4,829 29.6%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,155 13.2%
  • grandson.

Votes: 1,960 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,427 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,506 9.2%

• Total voters

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
She can. (Or, to be precise, she can have one puppy for now.) Talk with Miri and agree to have puppies together. Bless Miri's womb, and then Rex will knock up both Miri and Tara. All steps are happening on family days. I think the first one can have Tara either visibly pregnant or not. The last one obviously needs her non-pregnant. Not quite sure about the second one.
Hmm, I retried this, as of chapter 2 after the first attempt with rex there is no more interaction with the dog for the past ~50 days (including of course no promts from miri. Spesifically Alexia claims to not have the power to help her) so unless you can progress chapter 2 without getting pregnant, I am at a loss

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Hmm, I retried this, as of chapter 2 after the first attempt with rex there is no more interaction with the dog for the past ~50 days (including of course no promts from miri. Spesifically Alexia claims to not have the power to help her) so unless you can progress chapter 2 without getting pregnant, I am at a loss
Ah, you're in Chapter 2. No puppies in Chapter 2. You need a human baby to complete Chapter 2, then play through Chapter 3 (or skip it), and then in Chapter 4 you can get puppies.

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Ah, you're in Chapter 2. No puppies in Chapter 2. You need a human baby to complete Chapter 2, then play through Chapter 3 (or skip it), and then in Chapter 4 you can get puppies.
I see, thank you. I just restarted because I read the above quote, thanks for the info.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
[...] the chapter ends ?
Actually, let me try and explain the structure better. The chapters (1,2,3,4) don't correspond to the individual updates (v0.12,v0.13,...). It's the chapters that actually structure the game. Ending a chapter is clearly marked in the game (its a green option that explicitly says it ends the chapter). Most scenes can only happen in one particular chapter (some are shared between Ch1 and Ch2).

There are currently 4 Chapters, and the completed game will have 5. But Chapter 5 is really just the finale, and will probably be delivered as a single update. Chapter 4 became available with v0.12, and all but the final future update just add more content to it.

Each day, the game checks the conditions of the potential scenes, and puts together a "card deck" of the available scenes for that day. It then draws three times from that deck, and offers the corresponding scenes as choices to the player. It can be the case that there are fewer than 3 available scenes, and it is also possible to just draw the same scene twice, which is why sometimes you get fewer than 3 options. Some options don't go via the card deck, eg you can always nurse a baby (if you have one) on a family day, always enter the infrastructure menu on a castle day (once progressed far enough), and always teach at the school on a temple day (provided you've built it and there are possible lessons).

So if there are just one or two scenes left you haven't seen, it's probably the better experience to wait for the next update.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I am really upset that she has to marry her father, do not think it was necessary would have been alot better to marry the son, and the father giving her the power to manage. Otherwise a good game overall. Common dev get rid of the marry dad nonsense to progress the story.
Tara will eventually (be able to) marry more people, probably both her children, Susi and Barbara. I'm not too sure yet how exactly this will happen. But these marriages are in addition to the one with her father, not replacing it. Making the marriage to her father optional would mean I'd have to add alternative dialogue in many places, and find another way to justify her becoming Countess. I only really put in the work to offer alternative routes if I find both options hot, but marrying her father is imho just way hotter than not marrying him.

What I could have done is eg make the marriage already one between Tara, her father and her children. But here something weird kicks in: I feel Daniel isn't quite mature enough yet to marry. If this sounds hypocritcal to you given what I am making him do, let me say that I also think irl the minimum age for marriage should be significantly above the minimum age for sex (I'd probably go with no marriage below 21 irl). And making Tara marry Miri before she marries Daniel is unfair. There is a Daniel-heavy story arc planned for one of the Baronies, which could work well to include some character growth for him, which would subsequently enable him to propose to his mother.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Tara will eventually (be able to) marry more people, probably both her children, Susi and Barbara. I'm not too sure yet how exactly this will happen. But these marriages are in addition to the one with her father, not replacing it. Making the marriage to her father optional would mean I'd have to add alternative dialogue in many places, and find another way to justify her becoming Countess. I only really put in the work to offer alternative routes if I find both options hot, but marrying her father is imho just way hotter than not marrying him.

What I could have done is eg make the marriage already one between Tara, her father and her children. But here something weird kicks in: I feel Daniel isn't quite mature enough yet to marry. If this sounds hypocritcal to you given what I am making him do, let me say that I also think irl the minimum age for marriage should be significantly above the minimum age for sex (I'd probably go with no marriage below 21 irl). And making Tara marry Miri before she marries Daniel is unfair. There is a Daniel-heavy story arc planned for one of the Baronies, which could work well to include some character growth for him, which would subsequently enable him to propose to his mother.
Thanks for the reply is just the son helped his mother in many more ways that the father did and now she marries this old geyser to become a countess why again? She is a high priestess with magic! He wants to get her pregnant for an heir sort of not what I expected, I hear it is dialog changes etc. and the the son is young still...… but guess my preference to be honest same as not having the bestialities in pregnancy though. Would like to avoid it. But good game some errors creeping in still but overall good. Thanks Dev.

rusemasque

Aug 7, 2017
To anyone who doesn't care about Go and is not interested at all in learning it, change the below value to what you want. Setting it to 10 should make it so you have to see the sex scenes 10 times in order to progress with the Baron:

nogo.png

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
we could try to modify some details , something from all repeated scenes sequences so it gets new view each time it keeps going
Given the way the game works, it would be rather easy for me to support "additional scenes"-mods. These could either just use existing pictures/animations with different dialogue/descriptions, or include their own assets. Happy to explain more, if anyone is considering this.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Oi, RandyTyr. Stop trying to get me to do fucking maths. I was shit at it in school and I'm shit at it now. I'm here to whack it to bits, not think.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Oi, RandyTyr. Stop trying to get me to do fucking maths. I was shit at it in school and I'm shit at it now. I'm here to whack it to bits, not think.
But math is fun! And useful! :geek:

Well, v0.14 will actually reduce the extent to which I am trying to make to you do maths. It brings two new scenes that offer some wealth, and with that addition, you can get enough wealth for everything without doing the taxes minigame once (provided you got it from all the other potential sources). And while I might add a third math school lesson eventually, I really think that's where it ends.

Reactions: Skads

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Does anyone have a patch file for v0.11 -> v0.12???

Assuming you want to then upgrade to v0.13 afterwards, ignore the scripts.rpa from this one, and take the scripts.rpa from the v0.12 -> v0.13 upgrade instead.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
is there a reason why i have to play go ? or is it just there ?
It's meant to do three things: a) Emphasize that Tara is intelligent and not only about sex. b) Provide context to what the relationship between Tara and Baron Mallard is. c) Contribute to overall pacing by making sure that more days have something to do rather than just skip over.

There are currently only two scenes gated behind the Baron Mallard grind, so you aren't missing out on much by not doing it. Eventually, you'll have to either complete it, or pay some amount of wealth to bypass it to progress to Chapter 5.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Question about upgrading the in-game files:

is it possible to remaster this game?
(using new 4K quality rendering images to replace the scenes or it would be impossible at this stage, at this point of development, which means it would have to be an entire totally new project then ?)

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Question about upgrading the in-game files:

is it possible to remaster this game?
(using new 4K quality rendering images to replace the scenes or it would be impossible at this stage, at this point of development, which means it would have to be an entire totally new project then ?)
One probably could upgrade the graphics already quite a bit by some post-production script that goes over the images and adjusts saturation, contrast, etc. It would surprise me if someone who actually knows about graphics could do this quite easily. Alas, I don't meet that description. Reshooting the scenes with higher quality setting however would be more work than the original shooting.

Something where I don't know how easy-to-use the current technology is would be to try and use generative AI to generate high-def pictures based on the scenes. I've seen very impressive examples for individual pictures, but I don't know how well the human effort (and the computing time) scales. It also may lead to significant variations in how characters look between scenes, not sure. But if there is a path to great graphics for this game, I'd bet on this one.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes