Ren'Py - Tara's Liberation or Alexia's Return [v0.14.5] [RandyTyr]

1. 3.00 star(s)

primeumaton

This does one thing decently, imo: Incestual breeding kink.
    It also focuses on prostitution and bestiality with a splash of lesbian and sharing content.

Art: 2/5
    That's being generous. It's skyrim with mods, and a piss poor usage of what skyrim modding can do.

Models: 2/5
    Same as art. It's skyrim, with shit choice of models for most characters.

Story: 2/5
    The story is more like a synopsis or plot that barely moves or has any point.

Writing: 3/5
    It's English. And uh... not too fucky... Not overly interesting except for kink stuff though.

Sex: 3/5
    Decent sexual frequency and content. Not the best quality but effort was put in.

Fetish: 4/5
    This is the strong point. Lot's of focus on taboo.
    Was dissatisfied with not
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gameplay: 2/5
    It was just a multiple choice scene selection and repeater until you got to the next batch and repeat. That should be removed and turned into an optional gallery, not the core of the gameplay.

Enjoyment: 3/5
    I enjoyed the incest stuff and a bit of Susi.

I don't really recommend it though.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Stat

+ Nice models
    + Good writing
    + Plenty of scenes and variety
    + A fair amount of content already

~ It felt a bit repetitive as I tried to progress the story and unlock more scenes

- No gallery, which is a shame as there are many scenes
  3. 5.00 star(s)

disposablelighter

This is a review based on 0.07 which ends at chapter 2 epilogue.

The tags seem a little overwhelming, you're dealing with a lot of varied content in the side stuff. The game is pretty good at asking your consent though some options are particularly vague and it's very possible to be blindsided (the two second vore scene comes to mind.) It's also maybe too careful in parts, as Horatio's route really doesn't have anything problematic or even remotely approaching ryona like the disclaimer had me expect. I'm not complaining, I wish more devs were this careful.

Story and character-wise, everyone is pleasant and likeable. The encounters all feel very positive and loving, not gross or scheming. This allowed me to get through content that isn't really my jam with zero strife or complaint. It reminds me of Paradise Inc where characters are trapped with debilitating hang ups that are solved using consensual sex.

The game is tagged for rape but the closest I found was the option to use your body to lighten extortion fees but the scene isn't rough and the protagonist is in full control. Everyone is always well taken care of in scenes and the age range depicted is broad enough to include the geriatric which is exceedingly kind as often they're forgotten, particularly in incest scenarios which generally range downward instead of up.

I didn't mind the renders though nobody's face emotes at all, Achilles the horse turns into a different horse with an alpha cut out in his tail in chapter 2, and in a least one render you can see body seams as the outfit Tara is wearing has unsnapped vertices along the forearm. This is all incredibly minute stuff though and probably well outside of the control of the dev themselves given they're using other people's mods.

Overall I was very surprised by what I played and look forward to future updates.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

Love the fets and how they're done, okay renders, but questionable game play. Seems more like they had an idea for a story and scenes but this was the render style they knew and then a game mechanic was forced onto it when it could have been a linear or multichoice VN and been superior.
    Can't call it bad, the good is good especially tackling some uncommon fets, but the borderline and bland is borderline and bland and grindy at places to boot.
    Wavering between 2 and 3, will round up to 3 in the hopes it continues to grow in content but refines it's play.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating for [v0.04] is:

Pros:
    + Great Renders
    + Good Script
    + had a nice Plot
    + Makes you want to play for hours
    + Great Beast Scenes
    + Fast Pace in the Game (No Bullshit)
    + Different Routes

Cons:
    -None

Conclusion:
    Very Good Game, no fragging endlessly , great Renders, and Great Story.
    The Gameplay is easy and even lets you choose different Paths and has something for almost every taste.
    Overall a great Game with every bit worth the download.
    5 stars in my book.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Koffhite

I liked all the little content that the game provides, except that the development of the story itself is too fast and incomprehensible in essence. Jerking for the sake of jerking.
    I look forward to further development of the project
  7. 2.00 star(s)

DirtyMario

I'll give it 2 stars because of the several taboo kinks it serves up, not many games dare to do that these days.

However I can't justify rating it any higher than this because the presentation itself screams "low effort" and so does the gameplay and writing.

It's done in creation engine (Skyrim) just like a lot of other games with similar subject matter. Now I don't have any problem in particular with using Skyrim as a vehicle of visual presentation, but you really should put in some effort.

Use high res textures. Or even a total conversion mod. Don't just take regular old Skyrim and be done with it. Use a good ENB and lighting system. In short, at least make the game look as pretty as it can.

Same with the models. There are so many facial makeover and makeup and styling mods, the MAIN CHARACTER really doesn't have to look like "Skyrim_NPC_Woman_8.jpg", and the same goes for all the other characters.

These two points (world and characters) are quite important, because we all know that the LoversLab animation mods do the rest of the work for you. Zero effort needed there. And even that can get fucked up, as is evident here, with characters being placed in bushes and with their extremities clipping through walls, floors or geometry.
    The raw number of animations is rather low too. There are several scenes where animation would be fitting but was seemingly just too much work.

There is no story here past the bare minimum. Writing is basic.

Gameplay itself is mostly a poorly designed grindfest in the early parts of the game, as you have to work off hundreds of Skyrim-dollars in debt. The ways you can earn money only pay low double digit amounts, so you will be spam clicking through these "services" after a short time. Including one scene where you HAVE to watch a gay scene at the end or you won't get any payment at all.
    But that's not all. Every few days a bunch of bandits come by that take some of your hard earned money away. Ingame dialog tells you that you COULD ask several people to help with the bandits but there's just never an option to bring it up to the potential supporters. You can stop this at some point but it's quite far into the game, when you actually don't need money for anything anymore.
    Luckily with a certain scene you can pay off the rest of the debt rather quickly but that grind mill still leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

After your debt is paid some form of divine possession plot starts that assigns you with "sexually liberating" people in the village, but the scenes repeated so much that I quit at this point.

In short, intriguing subject matter (adjusted to taste) that kind of saves the rating but the execution is nothing to cheer at. Still wish the dev all the best with his project, this is not a total dud.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

jinnyh

Gave this game a try, but I felt quite a bit disappointed. It gets two stars because of the graphics which are decent but the story is practically nonexistent the game seems to be revolving more around incest scenes with very young looking children (which seem not to be avoidable). I had hoped this would have been made clearer in the introduction post so I wouldn't have downloaded this in first place. I had to quit playing it after a few days of doing chores at farm, which were really shallow with just a couple of describing lines how the day went and that's it. The focus seemed to be on the children masturbating around the farm.

TLDR: I only played through a few first days into the game, but the game is really shallow. If you're in for a story and immersion, then avoid the game. If you like to see some incest scenes and don't care about the story that much, then it might be your cup of tea.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

mojo211995

Excellent bestiality & incest game . I really like the story and how it is going so far with all the incest and bestiality. The pregnancy is the best part of it would have like to see interspecies pregnancy as of now but I believe it will be available later. I hope the dev doesn't randomly abandon the game like other bestiality game dev's.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

sunqian3000

Didn't have any expectations for the game at first because the graphics weren't good . But after entering the game was amazed , strong gameplay , rich content , randomness . The actual performance of the game is much higher than the visual level , deserve a 5 star .

Additional comments : Each version update is fantastic , and the author does not have a P account , he didn't charge the players any money , it's very moving .

A talented creator with strong programming skills , using the screenshot function to solve the drawing problem .
    Choosing to release his work on Platform F95zone proves that he is full of passion for creation , it's not for the money from the "P" site .
    Until RandyTyr is finished, this will be my most anticipated work .
  11. 1.00 star(s)

MidnightVT

I dont want to be too critical so not going to rate this a 1. The game has a foundation.. it has some niche fetishes which is cool but the H content is not great in my opinion and thats what this is at the end of the day, an H game. The scenes take place in total silence there is not even a soundtrack.. Ideally for an H scene you really want some sound effects like smacking, moaning, cum sounds, etc. It adds immersion and makes it 5x hotter.
    This one thing killed the game for me. Just still images or a short looping animation with literal silence isnt it in 2022 in my eyes. Luckily this is something that can be added! and If it was I would definitely come back and rerate.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Edent425

Awesome game. It has the largest amount of fetishes of any h-game I've played. Definitely looking forward to chapter 2 and beyond! Absolutely recommend if you think you would like it (I don't like bestiality but it wasn't much of an issue IMO)
  13. 5.00 star(s)

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

I never thought that a game inspired by Skyrim mods was this good and HOT, it's uncommon to have a game with so many taboos in one place but this one manages to perfectly balance it's different elements in a simply story.Hope there's more in the future and best of lucks while making and playing this game
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Drainer002

V0.03

This was a pleasant surprise, i didn't expect much when i downloaded this game, but figured id take a look.
    I only played vanilla (so skipped the bandits) and how surprised i was with the amount of content for the first chapter.

Decent amount for mc and her son, would have loved a bit more for b/s content to even things out though.
    On a sidenote, i know there is a scene that mc's friend is pregnant (from her son) but that never happend in my playthrough, cound't find the trigger :cry:

If your into bestiality, there is a wolf and a horse going all the way with the mc, so also a decent amount of content there. :lepew:

And ofcourse whoring yourself out lol.

Important to note, this game is incest based storyline.
    (y):cool:

Most surprising to me are the animations, i found them quite decent.

personally i found the main story fairly decent, not to complex and neither was it to simplified.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

sparton297

Very much enjoy the content being created here! Very creative and expressive. The mods used are great, some good scenes for sure. I'm usually impatient enough to go straight for a full save/gallery, but the grind in this game was easy and quick enough that it wasn't a problem. Only caveats I have:
    Maybe more animations?
    Better angles.

Can't wait to see more!