a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm getting this error while extracting. Any help?

An unexpected error images.RPA cannot be extracted
Error: 0x80004005
Update you extracting program to the latest version may help.

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Is there any french kiss scene yet? cuz after some time the game ends with the sister in the backyard. Is something wrong with my gameplay or we have to wait for the update?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any french kiss scene yet? cuz after some time the game ends with the sister in the backyard. Is something wrong with my gameplay or we have to wait for the update?
You get the option to but I did not try it yet.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I love the renders and the slow burn romance progression but man is the gameplay a bit of a mess.

Reactions: Arcane666
U

User_32285

I won't ask for a walkthrough, but is there a chance anyone can just make a little summery/list of events that are missable?

Reactions: miamalkova

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I won't ask for a walkthrough, but is there a chance anyone can just make a little summery/list of events that are missable?
the events that are easy to be missed are those involving vicky and some with sister's bikini.
make sure to follow vicky to the bathroom when she tells you to.
make sure to check the surveillance cams once a day or some dialogue's options will change.
make sure to check the surveillance cams right after vicky talks about helping you with your sister.
make sure to visit the nook every day at 19.00, if you have accepted vicky's proposal you'll have the chance to call her.

Reactions: User_32285

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
A walkthrough would actually be nice. I didn't miss any of the Vicky events, but after checking the images I did miss quite a bit with the sister that I can't get to them now since mom is back.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheDecentOne

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
A walkthrough would actually be nice. I didn't miss any of the Vicky events, but after checking the images I did miss quite a bit with the sister that I can't get to them now since mom is back.
I don’t think all of those are related to the Vicky events

U

User_10739

Damn, did I ever miss a lot too...

U

User_32285

If anyone knows a 10$ patron, they should have access to a walkthrough.

Chris_F

Apr 27, 2017
Haven't played 4.02 yet, but I got 5 out of the 9 pics...
At first I thought there isn't much content, because i checked every room every hour (ingame)...
After some time I started to check the renpy-scripts and "cheated" my way through the events...

So yes... saying you can't miss certain events is total bulls***.. without my cheating I would have missed a LOT... simply because if I would just miss 1 event that is raising my stats, I wouldn't be able to pick choices that lead to something "sexy-ish"

Long story short... even if there isn't a 10$ patron among us... maybe we could persuade @Qleaf to do a selfmade walkthrough?

2.90 star(s) 71 Votes