Argox

Jan 6, 2018
It changes this update something about the previous days of the game or just adds new days? In other words, ¿Will I miss something new if I just start playing with my savegame of the last update, or it is worth to start a new gameplay?

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
It changes this update something about the previous days of the game or just adds new days? In other words, ¿Will I miss something new if I just start playing with my savegame of the last update, or it is worth to start a new gameplay?
It adds new days and is playable from a v3 save. I experienced some glitchy behavior, though I'm not sure if it is a save issue or the build is buggy.

Reactions: Argox

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Not sure what is happening as the moment that I am able to put my arm around her in the hot tub and later take a shower to see her outside reading when I go out there to talk it crashes to main menu every time. I am not skipping ahead with ctrl there is no error just end up back at menu I am using an old save though

STRIKO

Jan 24, 2018
4.02 version and there is still no HANDJOB, BLOWJOB or SEX!? WTF!? This is a teaser game, you can't do shit with anyone. You should at least be able fingered your sis or something by now. :confused::(

seanconnery

Aug 3, 2017
Holy shit this game is excellent, just enough progression to keep you interested without the endless grind. It doesn't get much better than this.

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
It´s a great game, but the order of the events is still a mess. Also, repeating the same conversation again and again in order of getting an advance is absurd. Every single day the same: "Greet her with a hug", "compliment her", "tell her that her leg muscles are good" "touch her here and there"... etc. etc. etc... Are they living inside "Groundhog day", or something?

letheru

Sep 16, 2017
I have the problem

When we are in the room between days 8 and 13, I have seen in the script "livingroom_day7.rpy" that there is a conversation if you see the romantic movie about epilating or something similar.

I'm playing from the beginning but I still do not see that conversation.

Am I doing something wrong?

It's something between line 81 and 206 of the rpy file above.

I want to see that conversation ... what do I have to do ???

Thank you

2.90 star(s) 71 Votes