a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

$10+ patrons
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lucy Lovers bring on the champagne...

And the skeet.

Working on V8. Sorry for not answering your messages and posts, a bit busy but will answer soon.

Thank you

$5+ patrons

No double trouble, he's hers only, but they sure are plotting something.

Working on V8. Sorry for not answering your messages and posts, a bit busy but will answer soon .

Thank you.

$1+ patrons

That one is a tough nut.
Working on V8. Sorry for not answering your messages and posts, a bit busy but will answer soon.

Thank you.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Must say Loving this game but have gotten stuck a few times and grateful for this forum (and the Walkthrough ).

Latest issue is I am on Sister Path and on day 48 at 19.00 supposed to go into her room and find dildo but keep getting "I don't want to go inside" and this impacts later events so can't just leave till next day etc. I presume I am missing something earlier on -

Anyone able to help ???
Cheers

ed - All sorted - Found what I was doing wrong - getting confused with the path options.

Cheers

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Small question. I tryed somethign to see the reaction. Then i got minus relation points. I rolled back with my mouse and continued properly. Did i still loose points or did it roll back those points too?

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Small question. I tryed somethign to see the reaction. Then i got minus relation points. I rolled back with my mouse and continued properly. Did i still loose points or did it roll back those points too?
It should roll back the points too, but glitches sometimes happen. I prefer the reliable save/load method that will give you your relationship points back, guaranteed.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hi MisterMuffins
Let me get this straight... you actually Have to drug a sis every morning? I have been looking at dl this one but this kind of thing makes me wonder if its something I will Like...
I am curious if this is whats needed for Progression of story? or is there a Gentler and nicer way to achieve the same result?

Can't agree more as drugging is not a fetish of mine. Maybe do it once but that is all. My Cute Cousin does a similar thing...
The sister as you say deserves more especially since the brother likes her so much he's not going to drug her every time, maybe once to see but he'll feel shitty afterwards...

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Hi MisterMuffins
Let me get this straight... you actually Have to drug a sis every morning? I have been looking at dl this one but this kind of thing makes me wonder if its something I will Like...
I am curious if this is whats needed for Progression of story? or is there a Gentler and nicer way to achieve the same result?
Personally I would not worry too much about the whole drugging thing - It is necessary to progress the game but that is all. At most it may loosen her inhibitions but no more than the alcohol in the lounge scenes. There are no rape scenarios, in fact I think she is more in control than him.

Reactions: Red469

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I´m done with Route 1 (Rowena). So what can i say. A lot of good but also a lot of malfunctioning. And the malfunctioning of the game is just not good enough.

I´ve used exact the walkthrough. From day one till day 52. By the way, for me without a walkthrough the game is not playable. To much twists and turns. Sometimes too complicated to play, because i don´t know which answer is correct, or to which room on which time i should go or not. One day i decided to klick an answer (i guess it belongs to mom) ... and suddenly i could fucked Rowena?!

Too much posibilities. I can´t find a clear-cut course. I would like to play the game in easy manner. There are still bugs in the game which leads me on the Menu. The prodagonists are all adorable. Besides mom, ok. But what the heck. Fuck her. The game should be easier to reach all scenes without requesting? Or perhaps a better walkthrough? And by the way. The decision drugging Rowena every morning.

I can´t understand it. She deserves better. Ok one time drugg... but every morning? She loves her brother?! Why is it necessary? Maybe she remembers on a hot evening with her brother and she likes all the sex stuff without druggs?! I‘m a bit disappointed. I have to think about it to pledge one more time.

U

User_32285

I´m done with Route 1 (Rowena). So what can i say. A lot of good but also a lot of malfunctioning. And the malfunctioning of the game is just not good enough. I´ve used exact the walkthrough. From day one till day 52. By the way, for me without a walkthrough the game is not playable. To much twists and turns. Sometimes too complicated to play, because i don´t know which answer is correct, or to which room on which time i should go or not. One day i decided to klick an answer (i guess it belongs to mom) ... and suddenly i could fucked Rowena?! Too much posibilities. I can´t find a clear-cut course. I would like to play the game in easy manner. There are still bugs in the game which leads me on the Menu. The prodagonists are all adorable. Besides mom, ok. But what the heck. Fuck her. The game should be easier to reach all scenes without requesting? Or perhaps a better walkthrough? And by the way. The decision drugging Rowena every morning. I can´t understand it. She deserves better. Ok one time drugg... but every morning? She loves her brother?! Why is it necessary? Maybe she remembers on a hot evening with her brother and she likes all the sex stuff without druggs?! I‘m a bit disappointed. I have to think about it to pledge one more time.
Exactly this, Couldn't agree more. (btw, you might think about using some spacing in your wall of text :)).

I really liked this title, but it's just too much of an inconsistant mess to play for me, I will hope for a more playable and enjoyable version down the road somewhere.

Reactions: Hlextor

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I've lost a LOT of interest playing this game now... don't get me wrong - I love the whole idea of it still - but the drug thing has ruined it for me. Regardless of which way the corruption or encouragement goes, they should get together because of love & lust - not because he gives her pills. I cancelled my pledge at this stage but if the dev decides to write out the drugs part in the near future, I'll probably get back on board. Until then, I'll slip back into "Arrrr" mode! LOL!!

p.s. the dearth of errors & lack of fixes (except from people here like CarloS) have lessened my enjoyment of the game too...

Reactions: Hlextor

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
whats the game of your profile image dude?
I am not entirely sure.
It is part of a larger image that I got from a 4chan thread related to Honey Select.
It is definitely an Illusion game, probably Honey Select, although I was not able to reproduce the character and her looks as she is in that image. The character's name is Mikuru Asahina.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Update
Patrons only
Jul 19 at 9:17am
SNC has an emergency and will be back on Monday 23 July, in the meantime V8 progress is still on.
V8 expected by month end.

Thank you.

Jimmybob

Apr 30, 2018
Does anyone just have a save with the mom sex scene?

I followed the walkthrough but at the end of day 43 when the mom comes to sleep next to me, I can't do anything with her and it just jumps to day 44.

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
This game is hard even with walkthrough :D yet i enjoy very much playing it. One of best games i found in recent months. Cant wait for v8.

2.90 star(s) 71 Votes