RMo

Sep 3, 2017
You press shift o and type it in then sleep then type it in again.
A better option is to, on Day 39 when you're done (so at 21 or 22), type "jump Day38" on the console. Don't mind the number on the day, this is just the new day function after day 38. This will start the day with all switches reset and prevent "weirdness".
The problem causing the issue is that in the code in the bedroom, there is a condition that reads if day >= 37 and day < 40: but the next condition is if day >= 41 and day < 44 so day 40 isn't handled correctly and it falls through to a return. It's a simple fix.

Edit:
Bah, already fixed, of course. I knew I should have read ahead!

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Getting an error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/demoend.rpy", line 5, in script
    if sispoolass == 1:
  File "game/demoend.rpy", line 5, in <module>
    if sispoolass == 1:
NameError: name 'sispoolass' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if sispoolass == 1:
  File "C:\Users\Luca\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TangledUp-60Test-pc\TangledUp-6.0Test-pc\TangledUp-6.0Test-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Luca\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TangledUp-60Test-pc\TangledUp-6.0Test-pc\TangledUp-6.0Test-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Luca\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TangledUp-60Test-pc\TangledUp-6.0Test-pc\TangledUp-6.0Test-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if sispoolass == 1:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Tangled up 6.0Test

hello8008135

Jul 3, 2017
Getting an error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    if sispoolass == 1:
    if sispoolass == 1:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if sispoolass == 1:
  File "C:\Users\Luca\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TangledUp-60Test-pc\TangledUp-6.0Test-pc\TangledUp-6.0Test-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Luca\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TangledUp-60Test-pc\TangledUp-6.0Test-pc\TangledUp-6.0Test-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Luca\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TangledUp-60Test-pc\TangledUp-6.0Test-pc\TangledUp-6.0Test-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if sispoolass == 1:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Tangled up 6.0Test
Open the Ren'Py command prompt and type:
sisass = 1

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Gosh - all this work over a test version when the full 0.6.0 is so close...we'll see what still needs to be patched in a little bit as it's already out there...

AANNNDD - as I posted this, it dropped...THANK YOU!

BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
Fresh walkthrough not necessary means until Day42, but in the first page the freshest one is until Day21... :p
So... fresher walkthrough, somebody? :D
(If isn't, it's OK for me. I've just asked.)

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Yeah no change logs is he ever gonna get some where or am I downloading 2 new scenes in the living room? I like change logs because of things like this. I love this game so far, but I don't want to redownload it 8 times waiting for some real meat and bones and just one new event or a bug fix.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
So is it just another trip to nowhere or does this guy finally get the pussy?
Only in a dream. The dev knows people tired of the Teased UP. So he does what everybody else does a silly dream sequence. I get the feeling when you might be able to have sex but if you do you will get caught and something bad will happen.

Reactions: Reese286

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
At the end I got a window with five possible archivement options. I guess it's a bug?! Or do you want to show us the possibilitys?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Played this through once using v 5.0. Then started again with v 6.0 but decide to use the walkthrough which is really a guide. There are major problems with the guide such as days being wrong and the times and rooms for events so I think it is pretty much useless. The game is intriguing but easy to miss something that will cause you to miss something else later on. I think it as too much in the way of graphics or the compression is way out of wack to have a file size of almost 2GB already. I am a bit confused about whether the MC and the main female up till now are related since the intro indicated that his parents were farming him off to a friend of theirs and this is their daughter and not his sister but almost immediately they start calling each sis and bro. Unfortunately because of the file size already and no end in sight I will probably not continue to follow this game but think it is a very good game.

Reactions: Mukkie
2.90 star(s) 71 Votes