greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
I don't agree. I started my first game from the start yesterday.
Halfway trough it suddenly tells me I'm using somebody else's save and I should rename my characters...

An other mess: the basement. In the beginning of the game it tells me that there is nothing in the basement in this version. Then I can go in, but it tells me I can't do anything in this version. Then I can go in, do some actions, but those actions almost never have any effect.

The developer should really put some time in cleaning up the mess and bug-fixing. I did enjoy the game, not as much as I would if all these bugs and all that mess would be solved.

Edit: also the naming of the characters. They switch from family friends to real family and back constantly, that one is really annoying.
Yeah, i was talking about ren'py errors other users were reporting. Most of those issues you're pointing out its just sloppy coding from the dev. He made incremental updates and didn't fix backward inconsistencies such as those you're mentioning and even the user interface discrepancies from the first releases.

So yeah, i agree he needs to find a coder :coldsweat:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
you have to talk to the housekeeper in the kitchen and the game goes on I'm sorry, I'm sorry English
It works, but if the next day you talk to her out again, the game ends up again. At this point, you do not need to play that scene for the whole game anymore ... :'(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Nook15.rpy", line 502, in script
File "game/Nook15.rpy", line 503, in <module>
NameError: name 'jillw' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Nook15.rpy", line 502, in script
File "F:\Users\mrmaxey\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TangledUp-4.02Fix-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1459, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "F:\Users\mrmaxey\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TangledUp-4.02Fix-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 828, in menu
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
File "F:\Users\mrmaxey\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TangledUp-4.02Fix-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "F:\Users\mrmaxey\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TangledUp-4.02Fix-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/Nook15.rpy", line 503, in <module>
NameError: name 'jillw' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Tangled up 4.02Fix
Did you use an old save game for this because I had no problems by starting a new game and it ran just fine for me.

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
You don't need a walkthrough because you can not pass up anything in the game at this time.
Yeah you can! Serial confirmed this himself. E.g. there is a scene where Vicky comes by at night to join the games. I did not get that scene. I somehow missed the trigger.

A walkthrough is up but only for 10$ patrons. As I am only in the 5$ tier, I canÄt get it. Would appreciate it big time if someone could post it here.

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
Yeah you can! Serial confirmed this himself. E.g. there is a scene where Vicky comes by at night to join the games. I did not get that scene. I somehow missed the trigger.

A walkthrough is up but only for 10$ patrons. As I am only in the 5$ tier, I canÄt get it. Would appreciate it big time if someone could post it here.
Yep agree, when I restarted the game not only did I found new scenes but I also don't know how to trigger some I did in my first play though.

Reactions: TheDecentOne

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Patreon really sucks:mad:. Last time I played this game was October, so I decided to give it another go by starting from scratch and now the girl is not your sister nor you're at your house anymore. Really disappointed. Is that an incest version or a patch somewhere?

EDIT: Never mind, found the patch at page 22 if anyone's interested.

Reactions: philve62

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/demoend.rpy", line 5, in script
File "game/demoend.rpy", line 5, in <module>
NameError: name 'sispoolass' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/demoend.rpy", line 5, in script
File "C:\Users\emrec\Desktop\Games\TangledUp-402Fix-pc\TangledUp-4.02Fix-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\emrec\Desktop\Games\TangledUp-402Fix-pc\TangledUp-4.02Fix-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\emrec\Desktop\Games\TangledUp-402Fix-pc\TangledUp-4.02Fix-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/demoend.rpy", line 5, in <module>
NameError: name 'sispoolass' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Tangled up 4.02Fix

Can someone help me ?! i cant get through always when Mother is calling and havin *** in Bathroom it crashes after i click Sleep
I was wrong before because I also just got this one, I did the upset route while studding and it did this at the same spot "sleep".
Its game breaking and will not go forward but takes you back the the options screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
I'm getting this error while extracting. Any help?

An unexpected error images.RPA cannot be extracted
Error: 0x80004005

2.90 star(s) 71 Votes