Talk to AI NPC stripper demo. Lewd VR game concept

Technolomics

Nov 14, 2023
Hi! I am doing VR game based on communication with AI NPC using your VR device mic. We already have one lewd scene in our upcoming game, VR Cop Simulator. We are not using generative AI models, but rather a chat bot model, but enhanced with our custom complex behaviour engine, in order to make communication look more organic. Our NPC feel emotions, can have different emotional states, where they behave totally different, respond to commands and so far this looks ok.

Recently I came up with a game idea, something like Leisure Suit Larry, but in VR. Imagine a big location, like a spa, where you can walk around pick items and communicate with AI girls using voice. The game won't be customizable, but rather focus on lewd experience and realism. You can seduce them, have H scenes, which will be part of the game, collect items and e.t.c. Like in the original Larry game series.

What do you think guys? Is this something you would like to play?

To have more understanding how this might look like here is some demo examples:

This is demo of me talking to AI NPC stripper and having sex with her after blackmailing her.

Here is a backup link to our Patreon with demo video with dance and H scene, in case video gets deleted:

And here is teaser of our main game, VR Cop Simulator, where the stripper scene demo was recorded:

Another screenshot from the stripper scene:

screenanna1.png

Last edited: