Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Apparently I can't go back to Terrara after meeting the giant and the centaur, the portal is in a loop. Any solution?

SvalnirFionn

Apr 22, 2020
For the console:
  1. Open path Main folder / Renpy / Common / 00console.rpy. You can open00console.rpy with notepad or notepad++
  2. scroll to find config.console (faster is to press ctrl+f and type config.console in the search)
  3. Set config.console variable to True (use capital T) ...
  4. Save file.
  5. While playing game press shift+O (The letter)
Thank you very much for the indications, I had in mind that probably this has to be done, but I totally didnt know where was the file.

Reactions: AlexTorch

mahmouedsamy

Feb 16, 2018
how to fix this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 347, in <module>
NameError: name 'playAnimSound_SeWet' is not defined

CoolDude4444

Feb 11, 2018
Fisting is a massive turn off and ruins the character for me personally, so I wouldn't mind having the option to not fist her and just get her off in another way instead. It is the Devs game so they can do whatever they want with it but losing out on an LI due to a fetish I despise being unavoidable would be really disappointing to me.

Reactions: gaimariy and vaaf

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
This is what she likes ... idle hands caressing her body all over, making her hot and bothered.
Fisting is a massive turn off and ruins the character for me personally, so I wouldn't mind having the option to not fist her and just get her off in another way instead. It is the Devs game so they can do whatever they want with it but losing out on an LI due to a fetish I despise being unavoidable would be really disappointing to me.
How will you woe her into intimacy if you dislike her fave kink?
Can we romance the centaur without having to have a fisting scene in the future?

SvalnirFionn

Apr 22, 2020
Is there anything to do to meet the bear? I met it time ago, but couldn't ask with the spell, and the bandits dont know where the portal is.
Im running around to see if something happens but.... unfortunately, nothing.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
So I get that this is far from a lesbian-only game but the dev themselves said that you could still play your character as a lesbian if you wanted to. OK. But the game really didn't have to be so careless about it.

When learning one of the spells (evil eye 2 or creepy touch 2, I don't remember) my MC automatically grows a dick and has sex with the clones even though I never learned the Rise Appendage spell in the first place.

Then there's Hana. She's a self-professed lesbian but you can only have sex with her if you grow a dick...
W H Y W O U L D Y O U D O T H A T ? ? ?

• Angry
Reactions: Valdazz

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
Oh, good grief! I finally found it! XD
You have to pay for some time with the two prostitutes in the purity inn and ask them about the criminal group. They'll tell you that they know of them because they sometimes hire prostitutes and THEN you can pretend to be a prostitute.
I could have sworn I'd asked them about all my quests before, but it must have only been after clearing out the shady building.
didnt knew abaout this so thanks hahaha

paleguy

Nov 23, 2019
So does anyone know how to find the portal in the quest "Wif here I come?" been wandering around the forest for quite a while and I'm straight up stuck. Beating and asking the bandits doesn't get me anywhere, the bear doesn't know, the harpy has no option to talk, neither do the wolves or the orcs. Google tells me it should be possible (patch notes mention stuff after this point) but as far as I can tell no one has written an actual guide for this game.

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes