ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
your save is not compatible..stuff will crash and blow up..you've been warned.... :(
guess i am deleting..i got too far..had defeated the goblins and shit....not going to start again..bye game..pity..you were great..just not great enough to restart..meh.

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
I'm the developer of this game (Thunder One). I usually don't post here, but I feel I need to. THIS IS NOT A LESBIAN-ONLY GAME. People just posted the game without knowing anything about it and don't even bother giving a proper description. It is supposed to be just a demo. It doesn't reflect the totality of the content of the game in the future. The whole point of this game is variety. It's about the infinite possibilities of perversion that comes with a fantasy world and magic. It will have things like transformation, bestiality, monster-sex, tentacles, giants, hypnosis, mind-control, just to name a few. YES, IT WILL BE A CRAZY RIDE. My previous game was about Pokemon fucking for gods sake.
I miss Leaf on Fire. But if this is half as good I am excited.

Reactions: Valronn

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
your save is not compatible..stuff will crash and blow up..you've been warned.... :(
guess i am deleting..i got too far..had defeated the goblins and shit....not going to start again..bye game..pity..you were great..just not great enough to restart..meh.
same here! Updated to 0.5 but crash and i won't start again too!

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
Just downloaded and played this game. Thought it was going to be quite good from the reviews and they were right in some respects. IMO the setting is great as well as the renders. Dialogue and story so far are decent. The reason, however, I deleted this game was the actual game mechanics. There has got to be a better way to do conversations then what is given to us here. I found it incredibly tedious. I did not know if I should keep talking to the guards, increasing affection or to sleep. Then of course having to close out of the training session every time I slept. My first play through I killed the guards after learning the blast spell then tried to escape and never seeing anyone else in the cave system. I understand if there is no more content after that but I had no idea. Of course killing the guards right away I never met Mol the ugly. Did not even know about her until reading about her in this thread. Saw the elf but couldn't talk to her. Every screen has a 'interact with someone' even though no one is there. Seems like that is all the game is. Understand it's a beta and nowhere near completed but what is here is unplayable in my mind. Animation and renders are great but everything else from conversation tree's to movement to time management is so tedious I had to delete it. I hope it can get streamlined in the future and if it does I would come back to it wholeheartedly.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Conversations with the "Ask about" menu thing is a bit tedious indeed when there is no content. It would have been nice if the menu stayed up in that case. It's a bit faster when you roll back a step though.
Other then that, it looks like a very promising game!

Reactions: cumsniper

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Apparently there's a patch on his Discord with bonus content. Can any heroes out here nab that one up?

Reactions: SPARDA2408

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
"Her first prostate orgasm"
Think we should tell the dev that women don't have prostates? Or should we just say one is created when she uses that particular spell?

Edit: I've wandered into every part of the cave I can. How do you find the 'ugly' goblin girl?
Edit2: Apparently just sit in one spot and take 4 hour naps until rngesus decides to finally make them show up.

Last edited:

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Ok so... how can I escape this goblins ?
Everytime I woke up they're here and I can't pick a weapon or anything else... I have the two spells but I'm stuck now.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Apparently there's a patch on his Discord with bonus content. Can any heroes out here nab that one up?
The bonus content patch is on the Discord but has the added caveat of being locked behind a patron exclusive channel.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
So I escaped and I'm spelunking right now?
Any thing else beyond that right now?
Can you escape yet?

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
So the two goblin guards. Is there any way out without killing at least one of them? You can increase the relationship with them, but after a while it becomes very slow and grindy and I never found if they would actually let you escape or not.

codrin85

Dec 4, 2019
That's cool this short story covers smth different than the classical hero showering every female in his path with his juices, w/o mentioning that tasty lesbian content... Overall, I give this game a GO! (y)

EDIT: did someone say goblins on the overview?
Could you tell me which game below your coment ?

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes