VN RPGM Abandoned Tales of Arcania [v0.5.3] [PhantoMaster]

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
>RPGM
>Dev Abandoned Pretty much all his previous projects

Not holding my breath for this one. Hope all of you enjoy it.

Reactions: Canto Forte

PhantoMaster

Jan 11, 2019
Hello everyone, Homie is here!
Only I decided that here I should post my creation, but it turns out everything is ready, thanks N7 saved me a lot of time))
In any case, after reading the comments, I realized that there was still much to be done)
Thanks to everyone who is interested.
Regarding my "abandoned projects" in fact, my first project - the Family Therapy is exist, and I am still working on it, just not as often as I would like :( updates can be found here ( ).

As for the other projects, there were "Family Revenge" and "Hot Pursuit" which I did just for fun and to understand what the RPGMV engine is capable of)
2rqctd.gif
Hot Pursuit

revenge.gif
Family Revenge

Family Therapy had to be removed from Patreon due to a policy change regarding incest content, that's all story.

Ishi1

Oct 23, 2017
Call me stupid, but how do you save? I got to the castle and found the save option, and theres already 2 save files, but I cant click on anything to save, no button works. X just quits the menu and Q and W just scroll up/down. But how do I save? D:

PhantoMaster

Jan 11, 2019
Call me stupid, but how do you save? I got to the castle and found the save option, and theres already 2 save files, but I cant click on anything to save, no button works. X just quits the menu and Q and W just scroll up/down. But how do I save? D:
Hi, "save" works fine. Regarding the other two saves, the file number "1" is left specifically for those who have already played and passed the prologue, since there were no changes in this part, the file "4" is used as a slot for autosaves before the battles and in the future for key or critical choises.
ScreenCaptureProject4.gif

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
Run game as a administrator !! it will save ;)